Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO MONDAY 7/19

daisy0322daisy0322 member
edited July 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO MONDAY 7/19

• Month/Cycle: 6/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole 

R/R: whew okay so Letrozole is not my friend- I get quite a few side effects and now my mood is awful. So much anxiety. I have a lot going on personally too though so who knows what the cause is. I’m hoping to get outside today and see if that helps. I’m planning a party this weekend and normal I enjoy it more than this. Especially because it’s the first one since covid

• @daisy0322 sorry you’re dealing with Letrozole side effects. You said you were taking it for 8 days, so you’ve gotta be close to done, correct? Hang in there. I hope your mood and anxiety improve!

Month/Cycle: 25/4 AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Clomid & TI, PNV, OPKs

R/R: I finally heard back from the basement guy on Saturday. He apologized that they didn’t do the polyvinyl like they were supposed to and would be out this week to do it. Ughh. I’m glad they’re taking care of it but it’s ridiculous that I have to have someone out here again. 

Aside from that, I’ve got a busy week ahead getting ready for my family vacation this weekend. So excited to see all my siblings!!

CS/Q:  

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 14/1AL

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: charting, CBAD

R/R: The bachelorette this weekend was so fun! We got perfect weather and got to go to the beach and it was just so nice to be with so many college friends for the entire weekend. Then yesterday was my wedding anniversary and MH made paella - it was so yummy!! Back at summer school today and though I am happy for the income I am equally happy that it will be done on Thursday. 

CS/Q: Got a solid smiley yesterday but my temp was super low today still so I'm thinking O is today - which makes me happy because we will have gotten decent timing in even though I was away for the weekend! MH is away Thurs-Sun so that worked out really well.
  • @daisy0322 I'm sorry that the letrozole is increasing your anxiety. Are you allowed to take any sort of supplement that could help ease anxiety? Maybe something mild like Calm magnesium? 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: pnv, opk, nac, maca, mthf, kindara

R/R: I have been sleeping awful for a few weeks now. Part of it is due to schedule upset and staying up too late, and I think the other part is having drank more alcohol in the past few weeks than I have in the past few months. I definitely need to stay on top of being healthier with what I put in my body, but I wish I could just take a couple days vacation to reset, but that will not be happening. 

CS/Q: 
  • @gingermama29 That is so frustrating about your basement. I'm glad you are able to get back on the same page but what a pain to have to deal with it at all! 

@fameonmain2 Hooray! I'm glad you had a good weekend AND perfect timing for O! 
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited July 2021
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: opks - still getting flashy smileys, hmmm

R/R: i got to the obgyn today, so i'll be curious to hear her thoughts. i love my dr, so that's always a plus. i'll be curious to see how the end of this cycle shakes out, i've got ewcm that really picked up today, but flo is predicting my cycle to end on day 26.... and if i haven't ovulated yet that's an 8 day lp... so hmm.

CS/Q:  nada

@daisy0322 i hope you start feeling better
    @gingermama29 yay for vacation!
    @fameonmain2 i'm so glad the bach was fun!!
    @mamanbebe i am the worst at staying up too late, revenge bedtime over here!
  • Hello friends, back from vacation!

@daisy0322 you're not on the letrozole for much longer right? Hope you won't have to deal with the crappy side effects much longer

@gingermama29 oh the basement saga! Gosh I hope this ends for you soon

@fameonmain2 sounds like a wonderful weekend!

@mamanbebe hope you can get your sleep back on track soon.

@anniemarie887 FX your cycle doesn't end up with an 8 day LP. That reminds me that I still need to schedule a pap :# I got a letter that my OB is finally retiring so I need to find someone new.

Month/Cycle: 9 AL

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: sex, drugs (supplements + vaccine!), and rock and roll haha, gf/df diet too

R/R: bummer, no BFP while on vacation. Oh well. The antihistamines didn't work. Having a menstrual cup was a life saver with our days being out on the boat. I had that in before we left the house one morning and by the time we came back home AF had arrived. Crossing my fingers the vaccine gives me a BFP. Would be quite the magical cycle as I'm expected to O around DH's birthday and the EDD would be the day before my birthday. No pressure ha. Sad to be back at work. Vacation was great! Until my SIL had an absolute meltdown and actually WENT HOME 2 days early. Apparently DH and I don't help with anything in the tiny kitchen (2 people max then it gets uncomfortable in the space) and also kept dictating where we would go out on the pontoon boat.... it's called making suggestions!
    Judge Judy Eye Roll GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    And of course we find this all out from my MIL because SIL wouldn't speak a freaking word to DH when he tried to talk to her as they were packing up their vehicle. There were a handful of other things that she was unhappy about. Half of which we were like, you know if you would communicate those feelings (like if you want us to help just freaking ask!) then this mess wouldn't have happened.

CS/Q: probably going to jinx myself when I say all my temps so far have been nice an even. Let's see if they end up rocky in a couple days haha
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • (I'll come back for tags later today, I just need to brain dump somewhere that understands)

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements, metformin 

R/R: very worried, great first day of vacation. Got a call from my obgyn that i missed, so called back and turns out they wanted to schedule an appt to discuss the semen analysis and wanted to know if we could come in tomorrow. Of course we're not back from vacation til next week so had to schedule for next Tuesday because my dr doesn't offer virtual visits. The receptionist said she'll ask if they can send us the report ahead of time, or give us the numbers over the phone, and she'll call me back. I also have a call into the fertility place that actually ran the SA to see if THEY can give me the info over phone. I feel like they wouldn't want to schedule an appt if everything was fine, and of course without info my brain is worrying about ALL the possibilities. I'd rather at least know the numbers so I can worry about the proper issue all week instead of general dread. I hope whatever it is, it's something we can address with diet and/or meds. I really hope it's just that it was a problem because it was a small sample size because he was stressed at the thought of needing to perform for it.

CS/Q: not yet 
  • @daisy0322 I hope you can shake the bad feeling and enjoy your party. I also hope the letrozole symptoms don’t get too bad and don’t last too long. And that it does what it’s supposed to and helps you get ku’ed!

@gingermama29 woooh for vacation! I hope you’re going somewhere fun but relaxing. I’m glad they’re taking care of your basement and I hope the do it right this time so they don’t have to come back out… againnnnnn. 

@fameonmain2 happy anniversary! Sounds like you had a great weekend and it put you in such a happy mood! Your update made me smile!! I’m glad you got the perfect window here between you being away and your husband going away. Perfect timing! 

@mamanbebe I’m sorry about the sleeping like crap. Have you been drinking wine by chance? I’ve noticed recently that when I drink wine I’m up allll night. I’m definitely with you in drinking more lately. And I hate it. Mostly it just makes me really tired when I am already really tired. 

@anniemarie887 I would think that if you’re ovulating later than normal, your cycle should be longer than normal. Hopefully you don’t end up with an 8 day lp. It’s what I’ve been dealing with and it sucks. But yay for loving your doctor! That is definitely always a plus!

@inthewoods23 laughing so hard at your “sex drugs and tock n roll” and wishing I was clever enough to think of that. Haha. Sounds like your vacation was nice except for SIL being petty. Is she younger? She definitely should have said something if she was feeling some kind of way. Fx you get good news this month!! 

Month/Cycle: 2/ 1AL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R: I think today is o day. Or at least my opks think today is o day. My temps have been erratic because of human error and missing days so I’m not sure tell tell me much this cycle. Which I guess is ok but kind of a bummer. Now I’m basically just going off opks. It’s a beautiful day outside so I did a morning walk and my dog pooped 3 friggin times. He’s a chihuahua, like how much crap do you have in you?!?

CS/Q: 
  • @fantasyflyte all my fingers and toes are crossed for you! That general dread is the worst, especially because you’re on vacation. I hope that’s just their protocol or that it’s an easy fix for you guys! 
  • @gingermama29 thanks luckily today is my first day off of it. Have fun on your vacation!

@fameonmain2 yay for ovaries cooperating! That’s great 

@Mamanbebe Im not sure I’ll have to ask the Doc. I’m such a night owl I have a hard time sticking to a bed time too- I feel better when I do though.

@anniemarie887 good luck at the drs appointment!

@inthewoods23 this is my first day no Letrozole so hopefully things subside soon. I hope you enjoyed your vacation even if your SIL was being difficult. I second the sex drugs and rock and roll 😂🤣

@fantasyflyte I hope they get back to you quickly that is so frustrating. Try to enjoy your vacation 💕

@paytonpedro I know I just keep thinking it’ll be worth it if it works and if not I’ll at least have closure about it. I hope you’re doing well I know last week was a little hard on you PM me if you would like 🥰

• @fantasyflyte ugh what a horrible time to get that phone call! Hopefully discussing the analysis in person is just a standard thing for them and not because there's a major issue. I know my OB had called and asked if all the sample made it into the cup (I think due to the fluid volume being on the low end). We got referred to a urologist to check for a varicocele. If YH has that it's easily treatable!

@paytonpedro yes she's about 2 years younger than me so she turned 30 this year. I didn't mention it but the day she left was her actual birthday! Maybe that milestone had something to do with her grumpiness too.... I have no idea. She's always been like this though. She never says anything to you and then all of a sudden there's a whole host of things she hates about you or complains about. She doesn't seem to understand that communicating her concerns/issues might mitigate all this nonsense! I remember some time ago when she was still living at home she came home with groceries and then started saying "f*ck you" to everybody because she thought she was the only one that ever went out and got groceries... which she may or may not have been getting reimbursed for. So it's like... wtf was that all about? And omg your dog :D 

@daisy0322 I did enjoy it! I thought it was humorous that earlier in the week I had been saying to DH "maybe we will finally have a full week of no issues" because literally up until Thursday night she had been fine. She did seem annoyed about something Thursday after we had made dinner but she basically went to bed right away so I figured there wasn't some big deal. Boy was I WRONG. The next morning is when all the shit went down.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Ahhh I’ve been replying for hours and getting distracted and forgetting what I was doing. 

@fameonmain2 glad you had fun at the bachelorette weekend. Yay for good timing too!

@mamanbebe sorry sleep has been awful lately. It’s such a vicious cycle because it offsets your whole day. I hope tonight is better.

@anniemarie887 hope it all went well at the OB and you got some good information about your cycle.

@inthewoods23 yay for vaccine!! And ugh I hate that passive aggressive crap. Why can’t everyone just be adults and have a conversation?? Sorry your SIL is into making drama.

@fantasyflyte crossing everything got good news with the SA. It’s so hard not to overthink everything but try to enjoy your vacation!

@paytonpedro we’re renting a big farm house kind of in the middle of nowhere for a week. We’ve done this the last several years and it’s always so much fun! Yay for O day and finally no rain!! Did you get much flooding the other day? I know some areas near you were pretty bad

• @fantasyflyte ooof i hate calls like that, i'm so sorry, i hope you can enjoy vacation and try not to let it stress you
  • @gingermama29 not bad! My walkway flooded a little bit that pretty normal esp given how wet this summer has been. But yes, 20 minutes away the roads were rivers. We did have some standing water out by my family’s cabin which made for a muddy weekend. That farmhouse sounds spectacular!!! 
  • Month/Cycle: 2 

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: clearblue OPK, and cheapie sticks 

R/R: Hi all! Newbie here :-) I think I ovulated yesterday (clear VD, ovulation cramps). I have been using the clear blue tracking device. I had a peak 2 days ago (static smiley face). I am a little bit worried because two days before my peak we did not BD. I know the studies say to BD every other day leading up. but my hubby was out of town. Wish me luck, nervous not sure if it worked