Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 6/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 6/28

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27/7

Timing: -4, -1, O

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: eh, every day I don't test is a win

R/R: I would like to be less busy at work, which could potentially happen if work would relax enough to let me review applications to hire people! 

CS/Q:
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3 

CD/DPO: 31/9

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: wait until Wed hopefully

TW HPT

R/R:
    TW HPT 
    I took a test last night and *thought* I saw a super faint line. Enough to get kinda excited. But took another one this morning and it was BFN, no question. And looked at the one from last night and yeah, suuuuuuper faint line that could also just be an evap line. Just mad at myself for getting my hopes up. Bleh. 

CS/Q:
    Nope. I did another Proov test this morning and looks good so it’s nice to know I did ovulate! Trying to look on the bright side. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingermama29 welcome home!! Did you have a favorite place? How awesome would an Italy baby be?! Hope you’re not too jetlagged and you’re still enjoying that vacation high. 

@beakay8 waiting for approvals to hire is so hard when you’ve needed help for ages. Hope you get the green light soon. 
  • Options
    anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited June 2021
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 20/?

Timing: no clue

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: not bothering

R/R: hi! i'm back, we are wrapping up the loose ends from the move. i have my old office space until weds, i'm effing exhausted and ready for this cycle to be done so we can be go back to actually trying!! 

CS/Q: natm

@beakay8 ugh that's frustrating 
    @rachelredhead i'm sorry! that's always disappointing
    @gingermama i'm so glad it was a great trip! 

• Options
    edited June 2021
    @rachelredhead  Oh, I have the approvals and the applications; I've had those for months. I literally have no time to look at them and schedule interviews. Vicious cycle. (My team always gets immediate approval when we ask for more people, ha. We've hired a lot over the last year.) Sorry for your testing ups and downs. That's always rough. 

@gingermama29 I'm glad you had a great trip!! 

@acleverusername woo move! 

(edit because I somehow hit post before I was done replying)

• Options
    @beakay8 maybe you can set aside some of the other work for layer and focus one day on hiring? Then agter you hire someone, you can catch up on the delayed work. Not sure if that's doable though or how hiring staff even works!

@gingermama29 Wow! That must have been an excited trip! At least it was only a wallet and not a passport stolen!

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: -2 -1 0

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: nope

R/R: Nothing interesting to share today. Just exhausted the past few days probably from stress from work. I'm ready to leave this job any day now but promised SO that I would finish my contract at least or work even longer if we get KU'ed before it ends, so I can get the super great maternity leave!

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @rachelredhead oooh tough to say. It was probably a tie between Pompeii and the Colosseum. The town my brother lives in is right on the coast (just outside of Napoli) and it wasn’t a tourist area so we really got to experience authentic Italy. I’m feeling pretty normal today in terms of jet lag thankfully!

@anniemarie887 glad the move went well! FX AF shows up soon so you can get trying again!

@mokamonster yeah she was lucky in the grand scheme of things. We realized within moments of it being stolen and my brother got to work on helping her cancel her debit card and reordering her license, etc. Still sucks, but it could’ve been a lot worse. 
  • Options
    I have a couple pictures from Italy in spoilers as some requested before we left. I didn’t share any with our faces cause ya know, stranger danger. But there a couple from Pompeii and the Colosseum included:

Pompeii with Mt. Vesuvius in the background above and more Pompeii below:
    Colosseum!
     The view from my brother’s place: