BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: UO 6.10.21

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    bkjadebkjade member
    I don't believe in marriage 😅👰
  • Options
    @scaredunprepared I totally agree! It was even more awful about a year ago! I know when I had my baby in February of 2020 I was so sad because I couldn't access The Bump for about three months on my phone. Also not sure if you've tried it but if you go to The Bump on a mobile browser and then "request desktop site" - that also was easier sometimes for me!

@bkjade LOL! I feel that way in the middle of the night when my husband sleeps through everything and is sawing logs  :|
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    bkjadebkjade member
    @scaredunprepared agree. I really dislike it too. 
  • Options
    I am not a fan of summer. I don’t like the heat, and you’ll never hear me complain about below zero temps in the winter because I deal with that much better than hot summers!
  • Options
    I am not a fan of summer. I don’t like the heat, and you’ll never hear me complain about below zero temps in the winter because I deal with that much better than hot summers!
    This is me too! We just got back from Florida and my husband wants to move back. I’m not interested, I love seasons!
  • Options
    bkjadebkjade member
    @midwestmomma2 - opposite lol! I love the heat and don’t like the cold 🥶 
  • Options
    I haaate being cold! I would love to live where it’s always warm 😃. 

My uo is I am not fan of matching outfits.  When SIL’s girls were little she’d always get them matching outfits and her and MIL sometimes buy my kids matching outfits but I never have them wear their outfits on the same day 🙈  coordinating outfit? That is just fine. Matching? Nope
  • Options
    @PYLWhammy Same! I don't like the Office or Seinfeld or Fraiser. I'm a Friends girls through and through. 
  • Options
    @kaitcrystalline I'm not a huge Friends fan, but I can stomach it (unlike the Office). My favorite TV show is Full House 🤣
  • Options
    LOL I use to love Full House. I could really get into Fuller House though