Weeks 1-2 (8/1-8/14) Check-in 5/16

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: what’s your favourite TV show from childhood?

Re: Weeks 1-2 (8/1-8/14) Check-in 5/16

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Aug 12/ 27+3

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A head of cabbage

Upcoming appointments: Glucose test and more bloodwork next Friday, not looking forward to it!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good

Rants/Raves: I can finally feel baby moving this week! Having an anterior placenta and being a little chubby have made it hard to feel the baby at all and was starting to stress me out. But now I feel kicks every morning. Not so much throughout the day but it's nice to finally feel something!

Questions: not at the moment

GTKY: what’s your favourite TV show from childhood? I loved Rugrats and Hey Arnold when I was kid.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Aug 10/27+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lettuce 

Upcoming appointments: Monday for routine prenatal  

How are you feeling?: I’m having horrible BH right now but otherwise pretty good.

Rants/Raves: I got back yesterday from my girls’ trip. I am so sad to go back to the work grind tomorrow and already dreading looking at my email tomorrow AM. On a positive note I kept up with all the hiking this week, so feeling pretty good about that. 💪

Questions: NATM

GTKY: what’s your favourite TV show from childhood? Golden Girls. It is still one of my favorite shows! 

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 28 + 2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a bratz doll lol

Upcoming appointments: Wed routine visit and TDAP shot

How are you feeling?: pretty uncomfortable and sleeping terribly. My back and pelvis are so uncomfortable.

Rants/Raves: Signed up for prenatal yoga outdoors, on the ocean, and went once so far and it was delightful. Looking forward to going again.

Questions: NATM

GTKY: what’s your favourite TV show from childhood? I didn't have TV as a kid! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • @claireloSC - Yoga by the ocean sounds lovely! I get so bored with my at-home yoga. 
  • @claireloSC yoga by the ocean? Can you bring a friend? That sounds amazing. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: August 6th. 28 weeks+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Upcoming appointments: Monthly check in at the end of the month. I still have yet to do a walk in appt for the glucose test. 😬

How are you feeling?: Really sore and uncomfortable. My joints hurt, especially my hip as usual, but also my left wrist and ankle and right shoulder. I feel like an old lady! 

Rants/Raves: We finally had a yard sale to get rid of stuff to make room for baby! We made very little money... probably because I am terribler at haggling, but it feels great to have things cleaner and more organized inside the house. It was also a good way to get to know neighbors who we hadn't met yet. 

Questions: None at the moment. 

GTKY: what’s your favourite TV show from childhood? I loved old Nick at Night shows like The Munsters, I Dream of Jeannie, and Happy Days. When I got older, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 
  • @claireloSC, beach yoga sounds amazing. And to think I was thrilled to be able to start pre-natal yoga at the hospital's gym. 
  • @dancingnarwhal I cannot deal with virtual! For me it's in-person or forget it. It's in these little pavilions you see at the top of the wall. Def super nice although you can hear random screaming/chatter from people walking by but whatever, it was still great. You are all invited @surrenderdorothy. :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020