Trying to Get Pregnant

Introduction :). *TW*

Hello everyone! <3

I have not been on a discussion board since early 2018 so this all feels new again. I feel kind of confused and whatnot but super excited.

My husband and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary in April. We have a daughter who is almost 2.5 years old. We have always had a plan when it came to how long we would be married before we start having kids and when we would start trying for another one after our first. I managed to conceive our daughter on our 2nd wedding anniversary after a chemical pregnancy the month before. I always thought we would start trying for our second a few months before our daughter turned 2. (I always liked that age difference) Anyways, a phenomenal work opportunity came up for our family to move out of the country around that time. And with Covid and not working, we used up a lot of our saving. So when we looked at all the travel restrictions, quarantine, and the amount of time off he would have to take, we just thought that it wasn't going to be possible for at least another year for us to even think about trying to get pregnant.

WELL HERE WE ARE.... hubby has told me this morning that he is ready to start trying for our second. I feel like I have been ready to start trying again for awhile but when I saw his little note on the fridge this morning, I swear my ovaries twitched. I am currently on BC pills and about halfway through a pack. I know I cannot stop right now so the plan is to finish the pack and stop afterwards. The first time we were trying, it took us about 4 months after completely stopping BC with a loss just before my daughter so I am hopeful it will take only a couple months this go around also. xxfingerscrossedxx

There is never a perfect time to have a child. From your financial situation, to Covid, to a perfect job, to whatever... there is always life going on. We are so excited to start this journey again and I cannot wait to meet some of you ladies that are on this same path as me and my family. <3

Baby dust to you all! xx

Re: Introduction :). *TW*

• bows22bows22 member
    Hello everyone! <3

I have not been on a discussion board since early 2018 so this all feels new again. I feel kind of confused and whatnot but super excited.

My husband and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary in April. We have a daughter who is almost 2.5 years old. We have always had a plan when it came to how long we would be married before we start having kids and when we would start trying for another one after our first. I managed to conceive our daughter on our 2nd wedding anniversary after a chemical pregnancy the month before. I always thought we would start trying for our second a few months before our daughter turned 2. (I always liked that age difference) Anyways, a phenomenal work opportunity came up for our family to move out of the country around that time. And with Covid and not working, we used up a lot of our saving. So when we looked at all the travel restrictions, quarantine, and the amount of time off he would have to take, we just thought that it wasn't going to be possible for at least another year for us to even think about trying to get pregnant.

WELL HERE WE ARE.... hubby has told me this morning that he is ready to start trying for our second. I feel like I have been ready to start trying again for awhile but when I saw his little note on the fridge this morning, I swear my ovaries twitched. I am currently on BC pills and about halfway through a pack. I know I cannot stop right now so the plan is to finish the pack and stop afterwards. The first time we were trying, it took us about 4 months after completely stopping BC with a loss just before my daughter so I am hopeful it will take only a couple months this go around also. xxfingerscrossedxx

There is never a perfect time to have a child. From your financial situation, to Covid, to a perfect job, to whatever... there is always life going on. We are so excited to start this journey again and I cannot wait to meet some of you ladies that are on this same path as me and my family. <3

Baby dust to you all! xx
    What a post to wake up to 

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1

• Loading the player...
  • babyodobabyodo member
    @stormageddon-darklordofall - god, I've missed you.  :*
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"