Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 5/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 5/12

• Options
    bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 30/33

CD/DPO: 16/somewhere between 2-4

Timing: Just once, we weren’t really trying 

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: I’m sure I will, probably later next week assuming the day we had sex was O day  

R/R: Got my biopsy results - I do have a polyp, so I’ll have to have surgery before I can do IUI. I had one removed last January so I know what to expect and it’s not a huge deal but would prefer to not have to do it obviously. They have me on the schedule for July 27 or Aug 3, but are putting me on birth control pills next cycle and I’ll just take them continuously until surgery, so that way if a cancellation comes up it will be easier to get in since we won’t have to worry about what day in my cycle I’m on. (They have to do it after AF is gone but before CD14). Hopefully I’ll be able to get in earlier since that’s a long time off. So anyway I’m not sure I’ll much I’ll post in the dailies but I won’t disappear completely. 

CS/Q: my chart looks okay but is secretly is a mess. I tossed and turned for 3 hours before finally giving up on the hope of more sleep on Monday so I think that temp is artificially high. In any case I ovulated. I’ll probably temp for a few more days just to see what happens and then I’ll hang it up until I’m off BC. 

• Options
    *lurking from wto*
    Oh dear @bows22 I'm sorry about the delay for surgery and the BCPs. :/  Hang in there, I know you are a trooper. :)  Maybe it will be nice not to have the pressure of TTC for the summer?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    @bows22 ugh I’m sorry that the surgery is so far away. Time for lots of drinks this summer? I hope you’re able to get in earlier 

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 20

Timing: depends on when I actually O’d...which I don’t know 

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: I’d say next week but realistically probably will this weekend even though it’ll be early

R/R: tmi but i feel like I’m getting my first ever yeast infection or something so of course my crazy brain is like “oh you must totally be KU” 🤦🏼‍♀️

We have someone coming over later to show us some gutter options, because the color we originally picked isn’t available anymore. We got our roof done and I can’t decide if I even like it with the brown 😐 the saga continues lol. I don’t know why I’m agonizing so much over this. Pic in spoiler while they were working on it

CS/Q: nope

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/2 1 AL

CD/DPO: 26/ 11

Timing: -1 O

Typical LP length: 14?

Testing: probably not anymore with my chart

R/R: I tossed and turned a lot last night so I’m kind of tired then was awakened by the super loud trash truck as I am every Wednesday lol. I got a lot done yesterday so I’m hoping that today I can too. 

CS/Q: looks like AF is probably headed my way with my new temp this morning. I don’t really know for sure but I think it looks like I’m out? Maybe someone else will understand more than me though. However no matter what it’s still amazing I’m ovulating!  And I’m very grateful for that I’m hoping I have another opportunity next cycle ♥️

@bows22 Im sorry about the biopsy. Hoping they can fit you in sooner, I know that would make me a little anxious waiting. 

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @BusinessWife thank you ❤️  I’ll be rooting for you so hard from the sidelines!!

@b_1029 I think I would go with a dark brown. But I get so stressed about that kind of stuff too. Hopefully the person coming has some good input. 

@daisy0322 you’re technically correct but if you are pretty confident that your LP is 14 days it could just be a fluke temp. It’s hard to put too much stock into one temp. 
  • Options

@bows22 I’m sorry about the biopsy results! I hope you can plan some fun things this summer to help the time speed by.

@b_1029 House stuff is stressful because it feels so permanent. I hope you love one of the new options they bring you.

@daisy0322 Yay for ovulating!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 15/1

Timing: Meh, like -4 and O (assuming OPKs were correct-ish)

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Probably WFAF with that timing

R/R: I don’t feel like DH and I have been in sync this week. It happens from time to time and I know it will pass, but it is a little depressing anyway. Hard to be excited about TTC when there is relationship stress. Thankful for this board and you all for another outlet!

CS/Q: N/A

• Options
    @bows22 oh no. That is an absolute bummer. With business wife in hoping that this will take some of pressure off for the summer! But that's still so frustrating. fx that there is a cancellation bc that really seems like such a long way away.

@b_1029 gotta love the ss. Agree with bows on the dark brown... is there a color option similar to the one they no longer have?

@daisy0322 you're not out till you're out! Still so much to learn since you are new at temping, you'll find out what your body does in a few cycles.

@abjm0325 ugh, I'm sorry. I know exactly what you're talking about and I'm actually feeling pretty similarly. We are here for you to lean on <3

Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO: 30/??

Timing: ??

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: nope

R/R: I've just got so much going on right now and have been avoiding the dailies because I have no idea what's happening this cycle as I never temped. Total avoidance behavior. Feeling a little crampy today and had some watery CM which I sometimes get before AF so maybe she is on her way? Anyways, have a school deadline on Friday, huge meeting after work today, and lots of planning to do... so I am clearly avoiding AGAIN by bumping :) However, I might have some exciting work-related news that I will share with you all as soon as things are official... :)

CS/Q: nope

• Options
    @bows22 keeping my FX for an earlier surgery date for you 🤞

@b_1029 I've done that 😆 might have been 2 cycles ago? Remind me to stay away from Google....

@daisy0322 when the hell does your trash truck come by??? Our village tells us to have our cans out by 5:30am even though they never come that early

@abjm0325 I'm pretty sure this board has been a godsend for me too!

@fameonmain2 I keep thinking about doing less for tracking but I feel like any time one of us does that, then the cycle ends up being confusing. Not helpful at all haha. I can never agree whether my minimal tracking would exclude OPKs or temping.

Month/Cycle: 47 (ew) / 6 AL

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: next week Wednesday I guess

R/R: I'm over here now woot! I'm excited to have Friday off so I just need to get through 2 more days this week!

CS/Q: see the monthly thread for chart. I have never ever ever O'ed on CD14 but here we are. I'm literally going to have the "average woman's cycle".

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause indefinitely
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    @inthewoods23 welcome welcome! Congrats on being “normal” 😆

@fameonmain2 not sure! The guy is coming later, I’m hoping there’s some shade of brown or I’ll probably explode from indecision ahha. Hoping for good work news soon!

@abjm0325 I’m sorry :( I hate when that happens. Hopefully you’re back in sync soon. I notice I tend to get moody during the Second half of my cycle and end up drifting from MH a bit. 

@daisy0322 I’m happy to hear you’re beating the odds and ovulating! 🙌🏼
  • Options
    @b_1029 I'm pretty far from normal in all other aspects thought aren't I?  :joy: Also I think this is the universe's way of saying you should go with black gutters  ;)

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 ugh we live on the edge of town by all the farm land. They start in our subdivision for the day at 530. that great you have Friday off! 

@fameonmain2 thanks, MH is king procrastinator too the stuff he come up with to do instead of doing what he needs to work on is hilarious sometimes 😂 

Sorry if I missed someone! 
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @abjm0325 I’m sorry you feel like are out of sync with YH.  I find that i overthink things and think we are out of sync when it’s really fine, not to be stereotypical but I think it’s a female thing. I’m sure you guys will bounce back soon❤️

@fameonmain2 excited for the work news!! 

@i@inthewoods23 I saw your chart in the questions thread, I do think your CHs could move so you may not be average after all haha! I’m curious to see 
  • Options
    @bows22 I really hope they can get in you in sooner

off work today, and having cell phone issues with TB. Will try and come back later for more. 
  • Options
    @bows22 don't tell me that!! Do you think it could be yesterday?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
  • Options

@bows22 I hope they have a cancellation and get you in sooner than the end of July!

@b_1029 good luck picking out gutters!  the joys of home ownership!

@daisy0322 have you super productive today too?

@abjm0325 :hugs: :heart:

@fameonmain2 that's how I feel about temping too... I feel like I avoid it

@inthewoods23 congrats on possibly being "average" :lol: not that average means very much

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: pretty good

Typical LP length: 13ish

Testing: got antsy, tested this morning BFN... I know 9 dpo is too early, I couldn't help myself

R/R: it's cold and rainy here today, not an awesome weather day... I did get to wear my comfy slipper booties while I worked today though

CS/Q: nothing right now

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers