Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY:What is your favorite movie? 🍿 

Re: Weekly Check-In 5/3 (9/16-9/30)

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/16, 20+4
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: cantaloupe 
    Upcoming appointments: echocardiogram and regular OB appointment later this month. 
    How are you feeling?: I feel pretty good. I have been tired but that’s from the fact that we have been super busy. 
    Rants/Raves: We have been doing all kinds of mud play around here. The temps dropped again and I ended up having to put the kids in their snow suits to keep them warm. Now I have to figure out how to get the mud off. I plan to get an attachment to our waterhose that will help get it clean before I wash it in the washer. I just dread having to do it. 
    Questions:
    GTKY:What is your favorite movie? 🍿 forgetting Sarah marshal is a good one. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Aerialmrs I have a difficult time getting through movies too. I need to pause and get up and move around a bit. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20 weeks today 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a banana
    Upcoming appointments: OB Thursday, fetal echocardiogram and additional anatomy scan 5/12
    How are you feeling?: like a nervous wreck, disappointed, and praying i can enjoy the rest of this pregnancy because I worry I won’t have any answers until the baby is born. sorry to be such a downer here, it’s just really been a day. 
    Rants/Raves: how about a rave? We put another offer on a house yesterday and we really really love it. it’s usually no skin off my hack when we lose a house, but if we lose this one it’s gonna sting. 
    Questions: NATM 
    GTKY:What is your favorite movie? 🍿 i’m also not super into movies but when I am, it’s always stupid comedy like will Ferrell movies. I like Stepbrothers. I’m a 13 year old boy at heart I guess 🤣
  • @paulpaw I get heartburn when I drink water. 🙄 Of all things, water. 

@runningonindie Sorry you have been having a difficult day. Hopefully you will get the answers you want/need before the baby is born. 
  • paulpawpaulpaw member
    @Aerialmrs I wonder what they could be dreaming about...

@runningonindie good luck on the offer and it’s ok to feel however you feel, this is a great place to get it out. 

@emeraldcity1214 I swear water makes mine worse! I’m a big water drinker too 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18W 6D
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: sweet potato 
    Upcoming appointments: Friday!
    How are you feeling?: good! insomnia is starting to rear its ugly head though
    Rants/Raves: This has been a tough last few days..DH was out of town over the weekend and Friday night DS2 decided sleep was optional and so we had a rough night, followed by a fun but very busy Saturday that ended with DS1 pulling down our very nice and very expensive TV breaking it (he's fine). And then Sunday night we noticed our dog limping and he had a huge gash on his paw - absolutely no clue what he did, but it was really deep and looked worse in the morning so I took off work today and took him in to the vet. A very expensive vet bill later and he is bandaged up and on the mend. I. AM. TIRED. 
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY:What is your favorite movie? 🍿 I'm a huge Kevin Smith nerd - Clerks, Chasing Amy, Dogma, etc. 
  • emjeveemjeve member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/20, 20 weeks today!!!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: banana 🍌 
    Upcoming appointments: 20 week appointment and anatomy scan tomorrow afternoon!!!
    How are you feeling?: tired the last few days. I’m having trouble falling back asleep when I wake up in the middle of the night. I tend to just toss and turn in bed for 3 hours every night until I just say “F it” and get up for the day.
    Rants/Raves: I’m already struggling with getting deep breaths and I’m only half way! This summer is going to be rough with the humidity 😩
    Questions:
    GTKY:What is your favorite movie? 🍿 I really enjoy musical movies- The Greatest Showman, Burlesque, Mamma Mia, etc. I also love dumb comedies like Anchorman and Super Troopers.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• emjeveemjeve member
    @Aerialmrs I’m having trouble getting comfortable too. I’m constantly changing positions when I sleep because my hands and hips fall asleep.

@emeraldcity1214 Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a good one! Add that to my comedy list!

@runningonindie sorry you’re having a hard day! Hopefully your next scan will get you the answers you’re looking for.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 19+2, 9/26

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a dollar bill. They told me yesterday he’s about a pound, 93rd percentile. 

Upcoming appointments: Physical therapy for my hip Thursday, OB next Tuesday

How are you feeling?: pretty decent today. Just trouble sleeping and tired.

Rants/Raves: I don’t really have anything exciting to rant or rave about except annoyed that DH is responsible to remember like ONE chore and forgot to put the trash out today so we have a ridiculous amount of trash since we’ve been prepping to move. 

DS2 is whiny as shit lately which is driving me nuts and my mom borrowed our lawn mower and broke it so I guess I’m just a negative Nancy today 😂

Questions: For STM+ mamas, have you carried lower each time? DS2 I measured small because he was like jammed in my pelvis forever and seems like this one is going to do the same. 

GTKY:What is your favorite movie? 🍿 I used to really love movies but also have a short attention span now! I love just about everything but my favorite movie is hot tub time machine 😂😂

@paulpaw I love that it says “zesty” zucchini? Is that a different type than normal? We grew some extremely large zucchini’s last year. I also love Armageddon, we were cleaning out our DVDs to donate yesterday and DH suggested Armageddon go in the donation bin! Ridiculous.

@runningonindie Love Will Ferrell and dumb funny movies 🤣bi hope you get the house!!

@kissyfir1586 three amigos is a classic! 

@chewie5990 oh no! Im glad he’s ok and I’m sorry about your tv. That’s so scary. My boys are climbers and I’m always afraid they’re going to pull something down- we are going to bolt everything to the walls once we move again. 

@emjeve love a good musical

• paulpawpaulpaw member
    @whatabout2ndbreakfast this baby is so low, so painful. I don’t remember it being so painful so early last time.
  • @paulpaw yes! I’m sorry you’re in the same situation. I think the lowness is what is causing my wacky left hip issues. 
  • emjeveemjeve member
    That’s great news @runningonindie! Congratulations!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18w6d
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Artichoke
    Upcoming appointments: Anatomy Scan
    How are you feeling?: All the things. I couldn’t help but feel comforted by your ladies comments. The heart burn getting worse with water!? The hip and thigh pain while sleeping. I think there were a few others but I’m right there with ya. I’ve also been awaiting some answers and will hopefully have them next week. That’s been messing with my mood. Hormones. Dishes. Cooking.😐 Lots a round ligament pain too. Baby is super high up and I’m having a hard time eating normal sized meals. 😅Geez…I feel like a negative Nelly! 
    Rants/Raves: My rant is above.🤪 Let’s go with some exciting! I get to find out what I’m having this week and I’m making chocolate cake to celebrate. Lol. 
    Questions: Anyone else carrying high? My first was low. I know you show sooner etc. with second, but boy(pun intended) is this uncomfortable. I’m nearly only half way. Maybe I’ll grow out from now? Lol. 
    GTKY:What is your favorite movie? 🍿 I’m a huge movie lover but can’t really peg it down to one. 
  • @grizzlymama86 the only snowsuit I’m worried about is my oldest daughter’s. The others are made for just about anything the weather can provide. I haven’t done it yet but I plan to lay them out on the driveway and hose them off and then wash them up really well. I kinda gave up on washing their actual mud suits. I think I will just hose them down really well and then hang them to dry. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18/9, 20+4

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a microphone 

Upcoming appointments: My next one isn't until mid June I believe

How are you feeling?: Decently better today. I overdid it doing yardwork last weekend which took a few days to recover, but I'm feeling much better today. My youngest has actually started sleeping in a but more the last few days which is nice. Instead of waking up MOTN and coming into my room to sleep until 5, he's been sleeping in his room all night and coming in at 6 or 630. Crossing all my things this trend continues bc I'm tired if being exhausted all of the time.

Rants/Raves: None really. I suppose my rave would be my son's sleep lol I've been feeling a bit worried about how it will be with the baby plus him being terrible sleepers so hopefully his sleep improves so it's not as stressful. My older 2 are great sleepers.

Questions: NATM. 

GTKY:What is your favorite movie? 🍿
    I'm a huge movie person, so it's really hard to choose. There are tons of great ones like alot of the MCU movies, Knocked Up, Kevin Smith movies.. bunch of sci-fi movies, etc. But I always go back to Shaun of the Dead. It's just so well done, and hilarious. In college and for awhile after, it was commonly the movie we would fall asleep watching, so I also love it for nostalgic reasons lol
  • @penny624 after having two boys I was also SURE this one was a girl because everything about this pregnancy has been 100% different than my first 2 - but nope - 3rd boy!