Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO FRIDAY 4-30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO FRIDAY 4-30

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV

R/R: Finished and then started another new book last night and all I want to do is get home from work and read it.  Buttttt I have grocery shopping and tons of chores waiting for me tonight.  yuck!

CS/Q: nope. 

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• @ReadyForaB oooh what are you reading?

Month/Cycle: 23/2 AL

CD: 57

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, temping

R/R: I’m super frustrated with my cycle. I’m 57 days into this one with no sign of O. I’m so anxious to start my medicated cycle next month and I feel like my body is dragging things out so unnecessarily. 

CS/Q:  

• Loading the player...
  • @ReadyForaB oh but think how good it’s going to feel when you can finally sit down and relax and read!

@gingermama29 I hope your body gets its act together soon. I’m ready for you to start your medicated cycle too!

Month/Cycle: 29/33

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R: Scheduled my endometrial biopsy for Tuesday! I’ve been stressed about scheduling because I have a virtual conference next week but I realized that it’s being done in the local time zone so I was able to schedule the EMB for first thing in the morning and I’ll be done in time that I won’t miss anything. For once something worked out. I’m “off” today (I have a flexible arrangement where I can get my hours in Mon-Thurs) but am going to get some work done for my mental peace of mind. But also be lazy and relax. Happy Friday all!

CS/Q:

• @gingermama29 Hugs!  That is frustrating.

Also, I just started Kristin Hannah's Things We Do for Love. 

TC - loss
    The book's description included some infertility and MC and, being I had a MMC last month, I felt it might help me cope. I like it a lot so far. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, CM, prenatals

R/R: I participated one day here and then vanished yesterday 😆 work was full of meetings, we had multiple companies come look at our ceiling / roof leak, and by the time I got on here to post there were 30 posts in WTO haha. Rant is that we’re going to have to get a new roof and I’m nervous our ceiling is going to cave in (probably wouldn’t actually). In good news it’s absolutely gorgeous today and I took a mental health day off work even though all I’m going to do is get ready for my parents to be here tonight and our Derby party tomorrow. I need to log on and do a couple small things for work like entering goals 😐

CS/Q: nah. Will probably take an OPK today just to see 

• jlbaker08jlbaker08 member
    edited April 2021

@gingermama29 I'm sorry, that really sucks.

@bows22 awesome!  congrats on scheduling your biopsy and that it all worked out with your schedule!

@b_1029 Good luck with your new roof and I'm still jealous of your derby party!  I may have to try some of the mint julep store mix (edited because I can't find this part of the conversation a few days ago)

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, charting, PNV

R/R: I told MH he's 'on deck' last night and to get ready for getting busy over the next few days and he decided to be Mr. Literal... apparently the phrase 'on deck' literally means next, so he thought it would be cute to ask me who's up now if he's on deck.  I did not find it to be nearly as funny as he did.

CS/Q: nothing right now

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• @ReadyForaB there’s nothing like getting into a good book! I got a kindle for Christmas and spent like 2 days straight reading the free ones 

@gingermama29 sorry if you’ve answered this a million times already. Is your OB or RE (not sure if you’re working with one or not) planning on giving you something to start your cycle at some point? I’m sorry, that’s really frustrating, especially leading up to a medicated cycle. 

@bows22 also team off but have to do some busy work that’s due by tomorrow. Hope you have a good mental health day! I’m excited you got that scheduled...making moves!

@jlbaker08 I assume it’s sold everywhere but I also live in an area where it’s common 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lol to YH!

• @gingermama29 your body needs to stop with the shenanigans!

@bows22 that reminds me that we have "summer hours" starting after memorial day. I think at a minimum we have to work 4 hours on Fridays, but a half day is better than nothing if you happen to have a gorgeous weekend ahead of you

@b_1029 oh no! New roofs are so expensive! Yuck. At some point we're going to need all new joists put in for our roof as our valley has a pretty significant sag. Just another reason I hate having an old house.

Month/Cycle: 6 AL

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: temping, opks, gf/df diet, CM, trying to not look at all my tracking a lot to keep stress down

R/R: I've been annoyed for the last couple days with my contacts but I get to trash these in a few days for a fresh pair so I'm just living life being annoyed by blurriness that may or may not be because I have the wrong contacts in each eye. Had a little mishap earlier in the week but my prescriptions are different enough that I can tell if they're in the wrong eye. So this constant blurriness is confusing me. Eye drops fix it for a few minutes so.... *shrug*.

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 these dang old homes haha. Ours is around 100 years old so we moved from one old home to a new old home with its own set of issues. We knew going in we’d need a new roof soon, but didn’t expect it to be this soon (we closed 3/16). Sigh. Contacts are so annoying from what I hear 😆 did you all ever figure out what you’re doing for your bday dinner?
  • @ReadyForaB I hope you find some time to relax and read tonight! 

@gingermama29 ugh so frustrating Im sorry. Once you get your medicated cycle I hope that gets your hormones back in track 

@bows22 happy 3 day weekend 🥳

@b_1029 I’m not even going and I’m pumped about this derby party haha let us know how it goes! What are you making? 

@jlbaker08 our husbands would get along 🙄

@inthewoods23 did they work out your birthday plans? I’m sorry about your contacts! I don’t wear glasses but I’d imagine that’s awful. 

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 14/32

WAYDTGKU: PNV OPK BBT CM

R/R: hubs gets home tonight! Yay!!! I’ve been a little lonely. I’m stoked to take a OPK this afternoon I’m really hoping it’s positive or close to it.  I’m supposed to O Tuesday but if my memory serves me correctly sometimes I O a day early. Me agonizing over whether I’m actually going to O or not needs to end. I know there’s nothing anyone can do about it either way. 

CS/Q: for my crazy temp times (the triangles bothered me I changed the time lol) I think my chart looks fairly consistent.

• @bows22 glad you were able to get that scheduled and it works well with your schedule. FX for good news!!

@ReadyForaB oooh I’ll have to check that out!

@b_1029 ugh home repairs are the worst! Enjoy your mental health day. AFM, I haven’t talked to my OB since I saw saw him in Feb. TW* loss
    I had a MC in January and am still in my “benched” period. My directive was to call him in May after I got my period. So I’m not entirely sure if I should wait it out or just call him and see if we can take meds to end this cycle and jump into my next.

@jlbaker08 husbands 🙄. Though FFFC, I was entertained by his comment.

@inthewoods23 that sounds so frustrating! I hope you can get that fixed ASAP!
  • oops, I missed you @daisy0322! Yay for YH coming home tonight! FX for a positive OPK and good timing!
  • @b_1029 ugh, yeah our house is 50 years old! So many goofy things with old houses. Dinner plan is still TBD I guess. I'm still just so mad about the whole thing. Why would you not be up front and honest about finances? Had they just said "actually we'd like to keep it to a home cooked meal since finances are tight these days". Totally fine, I would have been more than happy to think of something else. I felt like a kid being taken to a toy store and told to pick out a toy but instead of telling me the life-sized Barbie is too much/more than they're willing to spend they suggest a regular Barbie play doll instead without any reason as to why. We're all adults here, just tell me you're not comfortable with spending $X. I think we're going to move it to the following weekend anyway. In all honestly I don't even care if we do a dinner anyway! Like, let's just not do it at all if money is a concern right now.

@daisy0322 at this point I'm going to let DH work out the plans with his family. I'm so over the whole thing. When does YH have to go back? Sunday? A -2 isn't too bad but hopefully you end up with at least a -1!

@gingermama29 the 3rd of every month is when I change my contacts so I'm going to be so happy throwing this pair out Sunday night lol
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @ReadyForaB I'll have to check out that book. I haven't found a book that has made me excited to read/can't put it down in forever.

@gingermama29 I'm sorry your body is being a jerk. I don't think it hurts to call and ask how long you should wait until it's okay to take meds to jumpstart your cycle. 

@bows22 I have a virtual conference next week too! I'm actually kind of dreading it. I feel like I won't be able to focus on it while working from home and trying to ignore all the emails coming in. Happy Friday to you too!

@b_1029 Ugh, we will need a new roof soon too. Obviously, your situation sounds much more vital. It's hard to have to spend so much money unexpectedly. Also, I forgot about how hard it is to keep up on here lol. I might have to do every other day check-ins on the dailies.  

@jlbaker08 LOL I'd be annoyed too, but also secretly laughing at that comment. 

@inthewoods23 Contacts are the devil. Seriously. I can't wait to one day get lasik. I switched to dailies and that is a little better, but also so freaking expensive. I hope you get it all worked out soon. The blurriness sounds miserable. 

@daisy0322 Yay for your hubby coming home! I hope you get your positive OPK and the timing is perfect!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, Mira

R/R: Honestly, not a lot today. I have every other Friday off work, so today is my day off. I plan to clean and relax. I'm still in pajamas actually  :D

CS/Q: Nope

• fantasyflytefantasyflyte member
    edited April 2021

@ReadyForaB I know that feeling! I can't read when I go to bed because I won't be able to put the book down and actually sleep.

@gingermama29 I'm sorry, long cycles suck. I hope O comes soon.

@bows22 fingers crossed for the biopsy!

@b_1029 nice, mental health days are important, and so is enjoying nice weather

@jlbaker08 I may or may not be the one guilty of such groan-worthy jokes in my house...

@inthewoods23 ugh, contacts can be such a pain, both literally and figuratively.

@daisy0322 yay hubs coming home, and fingers crossed for that O!

@kgg2241 nice, enjoy the day off!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements

R/R: ugh. so tired. migraine from absolute hell last night, one of the worst I've ever had, didn't get to sleep until almost 4am. need to study for a calculus exam so hopefully brain no explode today.

CS/Q: the usual for this point in my cycle. expecting O in a week, week and a half, maybe

• @inthewoods23 that’s probably good- MH family is difficult and that usually what I do haha.  he gets here Tonight and leaves Sunday morning. He’s away working with the army ATM so they’re working 6 days a week. My OPK was just meg but I’m trying to remind myself that technically it should be  neg. because I’m only 4 days until O right now. But tomorrow is hopefully -3 and we might be able to get -2 as well so that wouldn’t be awful timing as far as his schedule is concerned. I can’t decide whether to bother tonight because he gets home so late and -4 is probably not real hopeful anyway.  Next month I O the day after he comes home (expectedly)  so next month I think we’ve got a better shot. Sorry I’m rambling 🙈 I’m just anxious. If you read this far thank you 😊 

• @readyforab rooting for us getting some relaxing reading time! it's one of my favorite activities

@gingermama29 I'm sorry your body is doing this! maybe your dr will be able to provide some insight/clarity? it definitely sounds confusing and frustrating.

@bows22 fx on your biopsy and wishing you a restful/restorative day "off" today

@b_1029 oooh a derby party! sounds like a great excuse to dress up and get fancy! enjoy the mental health day :)

@jlbaker08 @daisy0322 our Hs would probably get along then too xD do they play videogames? 

@inthewoods23 hope your contacts issues get sorted soon :( that birthday dinner fiasco isn't fair to you. do you feel like you can be that straightforward with them about the potential money stuff?

@daisy0322 fx for your timing and H being HOME!!!! I hear you on being anxious about timing. MH doesn't even go anywhere and I feel that. all we can do is try our best and hope again for next month <3

@kgg2241 you and me both in the pajama gang, though extra points if you're in a later timezone than Pacific lol. cheers to a relaxing "cleaning house" kind of weekend

@fantasyflyte migraines are the. worst. I hope your day isn't too demanding and that you might get to get a nap in or get to bed early tonight :)

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: pnv, cm/cp, bbt, CBAD/opk

R/R: rant - still no reply from my advisor on my thesis and it is due in 5 days. she could accept it and it be fine and I graduate, or she could reject it and then I don't graduate until August (assuming it's definitely fixed up to her standards by then). I feel like she's going to accept it but in the meantime I'm anxious about it. 

rave - I have so many good books to dive into this weekend! not sure what the weather will be like but I'm hoping to get to read outside. purposefully tried not to plan too much so that I could make the time to just relax a bit and not think about anything other than doing something fun

CS/Q: we're at that point in spring where our room is too hot with the heater on and too cold with the window open but the overall room temperature is cool enough to require blankets. it's messing with my temps and now I'm wishing I'd started temping vaginally this cycle like I thought about

• daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited April 2021
    @chgilmore thanks❤️ Yeah your right! MH legit think he has magic sperm for some reason (I’ll save you the details of his sketchy thought process 😂) and he like convinced this will be no issue so I think I get spun up for both of us lol what’s you thesis on again?
  • @daisy0322 hahaha I love the magical thinking! MH went the opposite way - he made a distribution curve chart to figure out when he'd have to stop masturbating and it's very intricate and I don't understand it but whatever he feels like he needs to understand why sex is only productive for a small number of days lmao. my thesis is about a movement-based self-care practice for therapists to practice to help increase connection to clients when using telehealth for sessions. my field doesn't have a whole lot of research on this so I figured I'd try something out! 
  • @chgilmore oh nice! I could see where that thesis could be really helpful. Are you studying to be a therapist? I like the spread sheet at least he feels involved 😅 mine just says don’t worry babe I got this lol
  • @kgg2241 the brand of contacts I used to have were comfortable AF, but even when they would dry out it wouldn't hurt my eyes so some nights I was basically peeling the lens off my eye :D Last year I asked about trying a different brand so I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. I still do with this other brand, but it happens less. Enjoy your day off! I almost opted for my pajama pants all day last Friday when it was my birthday. Couldn't bring myself to do it lol but I did have leggings on!

@fantasyflyte ugh so sorry for the migraine! That's one of the worst possible things you could add on top of calculus which already sucks on its own

@daisy0322 yeah I feel like -4 is just a waste. They say sperm can live up to 5 days but most sources also say on average it's really only 3 days. You may as well wait for some time on Saturday. I'm totally with you on getting excited when future cycles predict O on a weekend!

@chgilmore this is what I really hate. It'll end up that I'll be the nice person and agree to a home cooked dinner even though this whole fiasco starting is their fault. If you read the actual text conversation, there's nothing said that would indicate that I read incorrectly. They didn't even hint at why they didn't want what I asked for. And why do I have to compromise for someone else's mistake? Heaven forbid I should for once refuse to compromise. I'm working on trying to speak my mind more but when I do I just get shushed. I hope you can get your thesis approved soon so you don't have to stress about it one more day!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 yay mental health day! I hope you get to spend sometime outside! Will this be the first time your parents see the new house? That would be both fun and stressful for me because I’d want them to love it. 

@jlbaker08 I did smile at YH’s comment, but I know what you mean about not finding it as hilarious as he did. I have one of those H’s too haha. 

@i@inthewoods23 a half day is definitely better than nothing! Especially if that means you only have to use a half day of PTO to take the day off! That’s a bonus too. 

@da@daisy0322 have fun with YH being home! I hope you get a surprise early ovulation too!

@kg@kgg2241 I just went back to your intro to see if we are in the same field but we’re not 😂. I’m dreading mine too, it’s so hard to stare at a screen for that long. And yes it’s much easier in person to ignore emails when you have to look at your phone to check and they aren’t right there on your computer. 

@fanta@fantasyflyte I hope your migraine is totally gone so that you can focus today!

@chgilmore oh wow I can’t believe you are still waiting! How long ago did you submit it?

• @boymama2018 omg lol that’s funny I’m glad mines not the only one. MH likes to bring up his super high sperm count that has never been tested- he’s just really sure 🤣
  • @daisy0322 yes I am! I'm working with children and families right now and looking forward to being able to just focus on the work and not on school anymore. 

@bows22 I resubmitted on Tuesday evening and we are scheduled to have a new meeting Monday when it's due on Wednesday. I know she's busy but like....this is a lot. watch O get f*cked for me this month >.>

@inthewoods23 definitely need that good thesis vibe energy lol. but ooof. I read your update from yesterday's WTO thread too and that is so frustrating. I hear that it's tough to be the one asserting boundaries and speaking your mind and having that received as being confrontational or getting shushed. I have family like that too and you gotta feel safe and supported at home to be able to do that. is YH on your side with this at least?
  • @chgilmore oh how awesome! TW LC **** I go to a lot of intentional parenting type therapy*** END TW therapist are so helpful- I really think every single person can benefit from therapy
  • @bows22 actually, no PTO is needed! If we work the extra time Monday-Thursday then we can be done for the day as long as our total hours for the week are 40. So 4 9 hours days plus the last 4 hours on Friday.

@chgilmore DH was on my side in the beginning. We've done restaurant take out for other birthday dinners so why am I getting snubbed, you know? Then when DH was like, let's just get Bonefish ourselves like they suggested and have my dad make his grilled salmon on Saturday for your birthday dinner I still wouldn't budge. I said I'd rather have no dinner than something other than what I asked for so he started getting upset at me and telling me I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth and to just take their offer.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I'm sorry he isn't being as supportive anymore. I imagine since it's his parents he's in a tough spot but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be backing you up. in case no one else is telling you, your feelings and frustrations are valid, and you are allowed to want what you want especially if it means that you'd be treated the same as everyone else. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: It is a BEAUTIFUL day outside! I cannot wait to get off work and go sit out in the sunshine. Most of the students are also gone on campus now, and while I will miss some of them, I will not miss saying “put your mask on” approximately 36452 times a day.

CS/Q: Nothing yet

• @abjm0325 love that you get to enjoy some sunshine! I'm hoping to read at least one full book but on loan from the library I have: Before we were yours by Lisa Wingate (rec'd by a friend); and two rec'd by a therapist I like on instagram, My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell and In Five Years by Rebecca Serle.
  • @chgilmore I loved In Five Years! One of my favorite reads from last year. You'll have to let me know how the other two are. I always need new books to add to my "to read" pile.
  • @chgilmore he doesn't like getting stuck in the middle and I get that. He ended up taking the side of "I just want this to end". He said we could get Bonefish tonight. Fine :expressionless:

@abjm0325 there's just something wonderful about being done with work/tasks for the day and being out in the sunshine. Lovely!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • ahh, I've missed so much!  I had lunch with my bestie and then a 2-2:30 meeting that ran until 2:54... you know how that is.
    @daisy0322 yay for good timing and YH's arrival!
    @fantasyflyte migraines are the worst, I've only had a few in my life and they're incapacitating
    @gingermama29 @kgg2241 @bows22 I did find the silly comment funny, but I'm certainly not going to tell him that!
    @chgilmore I'm sure they'd be fast friends!  He doesn't play traditional video games but he's addicted to Animal Crossing on the Nintendo Switch right now.  I got called into the living room today to see the marlin he'd caught, wow
    @abjm0325 I totally should tell him to get it together or I'll call in the reinforcements  :D I can't even imagine what it would've been like teaching this year.  I left it 6 years ago and as much as I miss the kids, I don't miss a whole lot of the other stuff.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• @abjm0325 I hope you are enjoying the sunshine now! And I’m glad you are getting a break from being the mask police. DH has to do that at his work too and he gets so mad!