Pregnant after IF

All Trimester Check-In 4/26/21

First time starting one of these .. hope I did it right! 😎 
  • How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: What did you want to be as a child? 

@madasm0530 EDD 4/3/2021

@FuzzyDust EDD 5/30/21

@halfanewt EDD 6/4/2021

@lizalovespasha EDD 6/10/2021

@laurad75 EDD 6/26/2021 (girl)

@late_bloomer EDD 6/27/2021 (boy)

@kam174 EDD 8/30/2021

@sawasap  EDD 9/8/2021

@mbradfo2 EDD 12/5/2021 (girl)

Re: All Trimester Check-In 4/26/21

• How far along/EDD? 22 Weeks | August 30 
    • How are you feeling this week? Sleepy 😴 like having flashbacks of first trimester and needing an afternoon nap sleepy lol but otherwise can’t complain! 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Raves - Fetal Echo went good! Baby’s heart is normal ❤️ Feeling lots of movement today which I’m very much enjoying. Rants - feeling very unprepared as far as nursery / getting the house in order. But also too tired to do anything about it right now 😆 catch 22. How is everyone else doing with nursery / house prep? 
    • Upcoming appointments? Not till May 20 ... although I did get the script to schedule the dreaded Glucose Tolerance test as early as May 10 🥴 not sure if I should get it over quick or hold off till the last minute. 
    • GTKY: What did you want to be as a child? A writer. I do get to write at my current job, but I wanted to be a novelist, like on the best seller list. Maybe someday ☺️ 
  • @kam174 I feel like there is so much to do for house prep. We've started moving my husband's office out of the future nursery, which means tons of rearranging of storage. And we've settled on a colour for the nursery itself, but now I want to paint more in the house (because of course I do). We're going to start the process of refinishing the old dresser for baby's room (by we I mostly mean my husband, but I can help with sanding). It'll feel good to actually accomplish something instead of just rearranging.

• How far along/EDD? 21w2d, due September 8
    • How are you feeling this week? Pretty good. Feeling some small movements, which is good because I don't feel much else in the way of symptoms right now, so without the movements I would probably be nervous all the time.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? My basement is filling up so quickly with baby stuff! My step sister had twins just over a year ago and other friends have kids in the 8 month-2 year range, so we've been getting a lot of hand me downs. It's overwhelming but I'm also obsessed with the baby clothes 🤷‍♀️
    • Upcoming appointments? Tuesday I get to try the anatomy scan again. Hopefully this time the little guy cooperates. Any tips for getting him in the right spot for the scan?
    • GTKY: What did you want to be as a child? Oh so many things... writer, scientist (just general scientist, never really narrowed that down), teacher... The one that stuck around longest was actor though.