December 2021 Moms

WTF Wednesday 4.28

brookert615brookert615 member
edited April 2021 in December 2021 Moms
What's going you saying "WTF?" right now?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: WTF Wednesday 4.28

• There's a bill collector (I think) that's trying to get a hold of my brother-in-law. And for some silly reason - I am on this list for them to call? So the dude really had a chip on his shoulder and had no clue how hormonal I could be lol. He ended the call with "I will call you every single day if I have to" and then hung up. So I'm hoping I can get a name and a number so I can just cold call him. I pay my bills! 
    TW
  • I am SO tired I can barely stay awake through dinner and after I get my youngest daughter to bed at 9PM I cannot get to sleep for HOURS  :|  
  • Loading the player...
  • Ok I know this pregnancy symptom... but why is nausea soo annoying and comes and goes so much? One min I can feel ok and I’m puking 5 mins later. The randomness and lack of control is just so hard. It’s depressing to think I have weeks and likely months feeling this sick! WTF! Haha
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @bkjade this is me too! Although last night I actually did manage to get a good night's sleep.. still exhausted today though!
  • I am so so so tired. My sleep schedule is completely messed up. For the past week, I've been going to bed at 11-11:30ish...and then waking up around 4 am. I feel like a zombie today.

Another WTF (more funny than anything) -- DD wanted ketchup and/or chik-fil-a sauce on her waffles this morning. I kept trying to convince her that she should use syrup but nooo...AND SHE ATE BOTH WAFFLES SOAKED IN CHIK-FIL-A SAUCE!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• I need to take twice-daily shots (blood thinners) .. I’m totally out, sent the refill to the pharmacy yesterday, but for some reason my MFM wouldn’t renew? So I called the MFM first thing today, could only leave a message, now it’s 3pm and still nothing. This will be day 2 without my shots and I’m getting nervous, not to mention I’m pissed at the MFM and wondering if I should see if my hematologist will refill it instead.
  • @PYLWhammy - that's incredibly frustrating. I'd be pretty ticked off too. I hope someone gets back to you and gets it refilled asap. 

@mbradfo2 - DS2 like ketchup on everything too haha 

My WTF is WTF cancer?! My dad called me yesterday. My mom has had a cough for for 7-8 months, and I've been bugging her about going to the doctor. She had her appointment and they ordered a CT. She has a very large mass on her lung. The pulmonologist told her he is sure it's cancer. He said he's been wrong before and he will be again, but the odds are not in her favor. She has a PET scan to check for other tumors tomorrow and a biopsy next Thursday. She's 56. She was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer (a very aggressive form that doesn't respond to the three most common treatments) when she was 49 and beat that pretty easily as far as cancer is concerned (no chemo or radiation was needed, just a double mastectomy since they caught it so early). Like why the eff do my parents have to deal with this again and so young? And I think we're all extra scared because we know this cough which was a symptom of the tumor has been around for so long.... Please send any good thoughts/prayers her way. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @PYLWhammy - that's incredibly frustrating. I'd be pretty ticked off too. I hope someone gets back to you and gets it refilled asap. 

@mbradfo2 - DS2 like ketchup on everything too haha 

My WTF is WTF cancer?! My dad called me yesterday. My mom has had a cough for for 7-8 months, and I've been bugging her about going to the doctor. She had her appointment and they ordered a CT. She has a very large mass on her lung. The pulmonologist told her he is sure it's cancer. He said he's been wrong before and he will be again, but the odds are not in her favor. She has a PET scan to check for other tumors tomorrow and a biopsy next Thursday. She's 56. She was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer (a very aggressive form that doesn't respond to the three most common treatments) when she was 49 and beat that pretty easily as far as cancer is concerned (no chemo or radiation was needed, just a double mastectomy since they caught it so early). Like why the eff do my parents have to deal with this again and so young? And I think we're all extra scared because we know this cough which was a symptom of the tumor has been around for so long.... Please send any good thoughts/prayers her way. 
    Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed for positive news! 
  • @mbradfo2 :D omg i do not even know what that sauce is but lol
    @mockingjay1 i am so sorry, sending love to your family  <3
  • @mockingjay1 omg, that is so awful. I am sorry.
  • @mockingjay1 I am so sorry to hear! Sending all the love to your family right now.
    TW
  • @mockingjay1 I'm so sorry. That's terrible. Thinking of you and your family.
  • @mockingjay1- o my, that is devastating. Definitely a wtf  WTF! Sending lots of love your way 
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @mockingjay1 I am so sorry you and your family have to deal with this news :(
  • @mockingjay1 I’m so sorry that you’re going through this 😔. Sending hugs your way.

My WTF is the way my husband’s family reacted to this pregnancy. My SIL won’t talk to me and my FIL was borderline rude. Yes this is number 4 and it was unexpected.. But dang it, this baby is still a gift. I hate all the invasive questions about my private life too. It’s no ones business what form of birth control we were using. 

Ok, end rant. 😂
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Ambethsco - oh the judgement about what other people choose to do with their bodies/other people’s opinion about the choice to have no kids or many kids could have me ranting on here ALL day long. I’m sorry to hear your husbands family reacted this way. 
  • @Ambethsco I'll never understand why people feel they can comment on other people's pregnancies and family planning decisions. It is so uncalled for on so many levels.  
  • 😆 they eyes I would have shot at my partner had he said that @PYLWhammy, oh my goodness! 
  • I know this is last week's thread, but it still applies:
    Acne. Like, everywhere. This did not happen with my DS. Ugh. SMH. :'( 
  • bkjadebkjade member
    @RDFree32 SAME! My skin is usually amazing during pregnancy  :'(