1st Trimester
Options

Cramps?

I am 9w2d and everything is going great so far.  I have had cramps the past few weeks whenever I stand up too fast (I also get the same cramps when I sneeze) does anyone else experience this?  

I think it's too early to be having round ligament pain, but I could be wrong so I just wanted to see if others had the same thing going on in the first trimester.

Re: Cramps?

• Options
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/knottie0506c9eefff7d8c0" class="js-userCard" data-userid="11791594">knottie0506c9eefff7d8c0</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I am 9w2d and everything is going great so far.  I have had cramps the past few weeks whenever I stand up too fast (I also get the same cramps when I sneeze) does anyone else experience this?  

I think it's too early to be having round ligament pain, but I could be wrong so I just wanted to see if others had the same thing going on in the first trimester.</div>
    </blockquote>
    QFP I don't think it's necessarily too early for RLP.  My understanding is that it's got more to do with the body's biochemical responses to the pregnancy, and less to with the size of baby / bump.  I feel like I had it on the earlier side with my second as well.
  • Options
    Am feeling like I already have RLP when I stand up too quick also. I am only 5w+4 and my doctor told me its because of hormones that happens. Hope that helps a bit.