Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday B*tchfest 4.19

Re: Monday B*tchfest 4.19

• Idk why I do this to myself. I went to the market this weekend for groceries (always busier on the weekends than during the week but that's the only time I have to shop now) and so. many. people. didn't distance or have masks on! we still have an indoor and outdoor mask mandate in this state, COVID is in a 4th wave, this is not over folks!!!!! so mad.
  • Loading the player...
  • @anniemarie887 I seriously can't fathom how people can act that way in public. Do these people feel good about themselves shouting at cashiers etc??

@chgilmore the best time to go to the grocery store (on the weekends) is definitely at the end of the day! I'm sure it's hard to be distanced when there's so many people and narrow aisles. I haven't been bothered by people being kinda close when I end up shopping around dinnertime on weekdays, but I've also been lucky not to have someone sneeze or cough in my vicinity that I have to be worried about my health.

My complaint today is that our ferns STILL HAVE NOT SHIPPED. DH said it would ship in 10-14 business days and today is day 14 so I think if it's towards the end of the day and he still doesn't have confirmation that they've shipped he's going to give them a call. I want to get our woods filled in ASAP!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 i truly don't understand how their brains must work. my employee said she was waiting in line with other people, and the woman behind her just starts screaming to the young girl (who appeared south asian, we have a decently sized indian/pakistani community here) that she needed to stop stocking shelves and go ring people up and something to the effect of why would she come to this country if she didn't want to work hard. my employee said she whipped around and was like lady, you better stop, you're being rude, we all have to wait and how do you know she wasn't born here. she said the woman then just kept screaming at like everyone. 
    @chgilmore MH does 99% of the grocery shopping, his preferred time is midweek during the evening. zip in, zip out. if it's left up to me.... it's getting delivered. 
    @inthewoods23 that's frustrating! is there a window to get them planted? or can it be anytime in the spring?
  • @anniemarie887 UGH yikes. As far as planting... I think the window is just in springtime? I thought there was something that they don't ship plants out after a certain date until sometime in the fall when it's the next best time to plant new stuff.

@beakay8 I don't understand at all how anyone can form relationships/connections with people on other TTC related forums. It's almost all pee sticks! The last thing I want to see is someone else's BFP. But I'm always dumb and just HAVE to see how stark white their tests are because I never see a damn thing in their photos. Color inverted or not.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 AMEN. I mostly stay for posters that seem to have genuine questions and not a full awareness of what's real or not from Google. I can appreciate that. Sometimes you just want to hear the same answers as Google from another person trying to do what you're doing, or that you aren't silly for calling your doc. Medicine is great but it also gaslights women and non-binary people on the daily. But most of it is pee sticks and truly wild scenarios for why the BFNs are wrong. 👀 
  • I would like to add it never ceases to amaze me the idiots who can’t read the rules. 
  • @bows22 @anniemarie887 Bonus points when the "delete if not allowed" posts come on fully moderated threads so they wouldn't be posted if they weren't allowed!! 
  • boymama2018boymama2018 member
    edited April 2021
    @beakay8 I also get so miffed with the "is this a positive?" posts that contain a clear as day positive.  :| or the "is this a good progression" thread with a dye stealer. omgggggg.
  • @boymama2018 omg when the title is "vvfl or possible evap?" and it's clear as day positive. that person is trolling and it's rude.
  • @beakay8 how common are evaps anyway? In all my years of TTC, never have I seen an evap, even after pulling my tests out of the trash hours later. It's always been the whitest white outside my legit BFPs.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • i mean equally as bad are the ding dongs with stark white tests going "do you see a faint line?!" GIRL GO CALL YOUR DR! the internet can not tell you if you are pregnant. 

Head Banging On Wall GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
  • @anniemarie887 or the "I'm having XYZ symptoms like I always have with my previous pregnancies but my tests are all negative!! what's going on?!?"
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Y'all this entire thread is bringing me so much joy. 

@anniemarie887 that gif is pure gold for what's happening and I will never not see it now when I see vvvvvvvvvfl line eyes threads lolol 

What makes me bonkers is that every forum has a board for this! Think you have a faint line? Go post in the board that is literally made for that question. That's fine! You don't need to spam every single board. Put it in the place where it goes and keep it off main! 
  • @beakay8 that gif is me every time I read a comment on those threads saying "yaaaas girl congrats!" or "I see it!!" or "def a line!"
  • @inthewoods23 Man... I should go back and see if I still have any of my photos!  I don't have one from HCG of 3... but some of my HCG levels were in the TEENS when I got blood drawn later that day / next morning.  And they were clearly there too, although faint!
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• Probably belongs in randoms, but it's about pee sticks so I'd like to continue this discussion...

Just saw an ad for a flushable PG test. 🤔 (It's "Lia" for those who want to Google) I'm all about reducing plastic in landfills (so kudos to them there).. but...
    1) gonna clog up your toliet/septic, I don't care what they say. If flushable wipes aren't flushable, how are these?
    2) the line eyes for these are going to be horrible. I think it's super hard to tell if it's positive based on the limited pictures I see.
    3) now you're holding on to a potentially soggy pee stick? It looks like a pad, those aren't super stiff, I would think it's hard to hold. 

Someone prove me wrong and tell me this is a great idea. 😂 Or even better...that they have used it. 
  • And @rachelredhead wins for best comment. 
  • @beakay8 I'm sorry, but Biotchfest Thursday (a continuation of Biotchfest Monday) has been moved to the Peggy thread.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.  :lol:

regina george whatever GIF
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

• *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

• @beakay8 pro-tip: you can get slightly creative on here and get away with a swear word. It's füçking great! 

Also, I frequent a couple of other forums but they're likely not the ones that have been mentioned above / generally are well-moderated. E.g. R e d d i t 's IF forum has more rules than this one. I'm always scared to post in that one because I've been told I've broken the roles more than once. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023