weekly check in w/o 4.12 - Page 2 — The Bump
October 2021 Moms

weekly check in w/o 4.12

2»

Re: weekly check in w/o 4.12

• @cait32 we're not there yet but it definitely makes me lol reading this. Like sex? Never again, thank you. And no way would my H be at all freaked out about having a baby in there. 
    galentine
  • Loading the player...
  • @cait32 omg yes!!!!! I have a sucky libido right now lol. Poor DH. My abdomen has been sore so any pressure on it is just uncomfortable. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14 weeks+ 3 days

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: peach

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming appointments: Opted out of genetic testing, so I need to do my other bloodwork and have an appointment next week.

How are you feeling?: Still nauseous, mostly at dinner time.  Which lines up with both of my other pregnancies.

Rants/Raves: We've been getting so much stuff done outside lately, and it feels great, but this mama is tired and sore!!

Questions: 

GTKY: Black potion, sometimes you just need a break!!

galentine
  • @cait32 also not at 15 weeks. But what an odd thing to put. The Ava bracelet app had advice about how to make the two week wait better. It was something like " the two week wait is hard, and to keep your partner happy during this stressful time we suggest giving him blowjobs." Uh what. What about the person who is doing the actual tracking and then subsequent carrying of the baby? So weird.
  • I totally read everyone's responses earlier this week and forgot to fill out my own answers! Whoops.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10/15, 14w1d

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a navel orange

FTM/STM/TTM+: stm

Upcoming appointments: Tuesday

How are you feeling?: Mostly good. My boobs are really sore and I feel like I look more pregnant, but I am pregnant, so...

Rants/Raves: I always thought it would be cool to be pregnant at the same time as a friend or sibling, and it is, but it also means you can't necessarily share everything because you both need the same things at the same time! 

Questions: none right now

GTKY: obviously #5. Can't tell you how many times I was out late (another lifetime ago, haha), miles away from my apartment, and I would wish for a magical teleportation device or airlift or jetpack to just be able to skip the transportation hassle and be back in my own bed asap. It would obviously still be very useful, but for different reasons!

madiiroseegalentine
  • @pizzaplz the “I feel like I look more pregnant but I am pregnant” made me snort. A couple weeks ago I kept telling my mom I’m just bloated and she was like 🤨 you’re literally pregnant. 🤣🤣🤣
    pizzaplzgingermama46