Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 4.16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 4.16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 28/3

Timing: good but TTA this cycle.

Typical LP Length: 14 days? I think. 

Testing: Nope.

R/R: I have no plans this weekend other than church Sunday morning.  I am SOOOOO looking forward to relaxing. 

CS/Q: I finally O'ed.  I was surprised but SO happy to see crosshairs after this morning's temp. Hopefully it stays that way.   However, I did wake up earlier than normal about an hour before temping.  I thought it was time to wake up and took my temp.  I then realized it was too early.  I didn't get out of bed or anything and was barely awake so I hope that didn't mess with anything.  Chart in spoiler.

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    @ReadyForaB so envious of your crosshairs! a relaxing weekend sounds perfect

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 20, 3 DPO (according to Flo and opks)

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: fx for 12 DPO

R/R: so so so pumped for WARMTH today, I will probably take a nice long walk this afternoon with the pup to enjoy it and go read/do HW in a park somewhere

CS/Q: *le sigh* I don't understand this.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chgilmore I am envious of your good weather!  It is FREEZING  and rainy in PA today.  It is like we have been transported back to winter. ugh!
    TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

• Options
    @ReadyForaB if anything, your temp might just be a bit lower than it should be. But since you easily got CH, nothing to worry about!

@chgilmore if not for that one temp on the 10th, I think CH would show up? Maybe?

Month/Cycle: 4/4
    CD/DPO: 17
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: 14
    Testing: 10 DPO (and again on 14DPO if neg)
    R/R: painters finished yesterday!! It looks a lot better now that it's done. Got most of the house put back together (minus the stuff on the walls). Still probably sleeping in the guest room tonight since our bedroom was painted. Also kinda regretting the decision to paint both bathrooms because now we have nowhere to shower 😬 I took a bath today in our tub since I figured the splash/humidity risk would be lower. 
    CS/Q: I'm definitely 4DPO and not 7DPO, right? FF got a little eager there at the beginning and tried to pin O on day 10

• Options
    @ReadyForaB ha, that's pretty much me every weekend except fitting in some small chore like the dishes. I have 2... maybe 3 weeks worth of dirty laundry in my closet :# that'll be my one thing to be sure I do. Bonus if I actually fold and put some of it away haha

@chgilmore did Flo give you a line in your chart? Or is still calling it a predicted O date? FF gave me CH yesterday but Flo didn't until this morning. Usually they confirm on the same date. If it doesn't get a calculated date, Flo always just says O is the day after my last +OPK.

Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD/DPO: 25/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: next Thursday

R/R: I love that Fridays are much quieter at work, but it often makes me unmotivated to do any work. I need to get some notes done on a presentation but I'd much rather not just cuz. It has been a bit of a crazy week with my coworker out so I'm a little fried at this point. Just hoping someone starts getting snuggly this weekend ;)

CS/Q: this is going to sound silly... But my TWW temps look like the loch ness monster again with that tiny dip down today haha

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams glad the paint has worked out so far! I personally love baths so any excuse to take one is good in my book. on your chart, definitely looks like 4DPO to me! good eye on the 10th temp, I'll play around with it and see
    @inthewoods23 I see Nessie! lol. hoping you can de-stress after your week and that a "certain someone" gets in the snuggly mood ;) 
    that's an important distinction about Flo - it's still predicted O, not the actual line in their charts. ugh.
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 ohhhh I have plenty of chores to do haha!  I just meant I don’t have to actually GO anywhere. That in itself is relaxing for me. 😂
    TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022