Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 4.12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 4.12

• Options

Month/Cycle: 22/2 AL

CD: 38

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, temping

R/R: CD 38 and no sign of O yet. I’m grateful that the plan is to start medicated cycles again after this one is over. Aside from my annoying cycle, it was a pretty chill weekend. My parents will be returning from Florida this week which is a couple weeks earlier than they would usually since my grandpa terminated all medical treatment. He’s still alive and was able to arrange to go home as he’s on hospice care. My aunts and uncles are taking turns staying with him and hopefully my mom will get to see him.

CS/Q:  

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4
    CD: 13
    WAYDTGKU: bbt
    R/R: another week, another round of "covid or cold (or allergies)?" 🙄 Spring is definitely my least favorite season, but thankfully (?) it doesn't last long here and we move straight to summer. But ask me again in summer what my least favorite season is, I won't say spring 😂🥵
    CS/Q: as I predicted, my recent high temps have screwed up FF's ovulation prediction, and FF thinks I'm actually 3 DPO already. I still think no, because normally all my LP temps are much higher. Going to hang here for now because if everything goes as it normally does, today is ovulation day. 
    This month's chart, followed by the last 3 months in spoiler...

Seems off, since not only was my FP 3 days shorter, but LP temps are too low. I really don't think I ovulated already but we'll see!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingermama29 hugs ❤️❤️  sorry your cycle is being so annoying, on top of everything else you've got going on.
  • Options
    @gingermama29 hugs! 

@pajamstagrams sorry FF is being weird on you.  Hopefully it works itself out. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV

R/R: The Monday blues are hitting me hard today.  I just don't feel like working.  On another note, I started working out this weekend.  I am so not a work out person so this is big for me.  Just doing 20 minutes YouTube wok outs but MAN am I sore today.  Going to try to keep it up a few days a week. 

CS/Q: Nope. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    @gingermama29 I feel you on the late O. I hope your mom is able to get in to see your grandfather.
    @pajamstagrams that is odd on your temps, I can see what you mean with this cycle's being low. Fingers crossed for you that it's actually today like you expect!
    @ReadyForaB that's great on the exercise! I really need to find some kind to do myself, especially because I need to lose weight.

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: opks, bbt, cm, cinnamon supplements

R/R: ha a nice relaxing weekend, but I think I slept weird or something because I have aches in like 3 places this morning, blugh.

CS/Q: I have no idea what my body is doing rn. When I put yesterday's temp in, I got dotted CH on CD26, but putting today's yeti temp in took them away. I had a feeling yesterday was a fluke because I put a heavy blanket on like an hour and a half before getting up because I was cold, so I woke up hot. I'll probably discard yesterday's temp. But my boobs hurt like hell and I want to actually ovulate soon please body!

• Options
    @gingermama29 hope your mom can see him too <3 can't wait for you to start medicated cycles again!

@pajamstagrams all my apps thought I was some DPO even though I didn't see a positive until yesterday. So annoying when they don't get it right.

@ReadyForaB it's totally fine to gradually get into working out. When I first started doing yoga I always did videos that were 20 minutes or less. I was always terrified of the 45 minute long ones! Now I do those no problem.

@fantasyflyte an hour and a half doesn't seem long enough to spike up temps that much. Hmmm. Hope you get some clarity on O soon.

Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: temping, done with OPKs, GF/DF diet, maybe one more HIO session

R/R: did some gardening over the weekend. Actually we decided to stop tilling the soil because we figured it would make more sense to do that as we go along planting the ferns. So really Dh did most of the gardening lol. Still no notification that our ferns shipped! :/ We also decided to buy some very young aspen trees to plant in the wooded area. $9 each! So why not lol. They're only 2-3ft or so. DH says ship date is somewhere between May 1st and July 30th. Very small window haha

CS/Q: my OPKs have been a hot mess this weekend. Technically I only got 1 positive (which was barely positive) when I normally see positives for a day and a half. And no temp bump this morning so... wtf. I'm expecting the bump tomorrow in case O just happened late yesterday and wouldn't have translated to a higher temp this morning. Still kinda weird considering my cat slept between my legs for the first time in ages.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I used to do yoga regularly years ago.  I looked into getting back into it and the rates in my area have increased significantly!  Do you have a favorite youtuber or anything you follow for it?
    TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

• Options
    @ReadyForaB Yoga with Adriene is an awesome channel!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Thank you!  I will definitely check that out. 
    TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

• Options
    @gingermama29 I really hope your mol gets to see your grandpa. 🙏 And I can believe that you’re excited to start medicated cycles soon! Hopefully you O soon so that you can get this show on the road. 

@pajamstagrams where in the world are you? The weather you’re describing sounds a lot like back home (Eastern Canada) and that’s one of the reasons I moved to California... to escape that weather (plus, like, lots more job opportunities here for my field.) Hopefully you do O today and FF adjusts accordingly.

@ReadyForaB hopefully your Monday goes by quick and the blues along with it. I’ll be getting back into working out this week so we can suffer together.

@fantasyflyte boobs hurting is a positive sign so hopefully O is just a day or so away!

@inthewoods23 your gardening plans sound delightful; I love ferns! Such pretty plants and they give a rain-forest-like feel to the surroundings. That delivery window though... Lulz.

Month/Cycle: 16/16

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: looking for a new fertility doc (the one I had been working with doesn’t take insurance), and in the meanwhile just going through the motions of trying naturally: opks, bbt, hio eod, lots of vitamins and supplements for DH and I; staring exercise and eating regimen to prep for IVF. 

R/R: I had my 2nd vaccine dose yesterday and was feeling pretty blah by the evening so I crawled into bed at 8pm. Had the best sleep in a looooooong time. Even my Oura ring was impressed with my sleep with a score of 92! 

MH and I had a really awesome date night on Saturday; our neighbors just opened a new restaurant (Spanish) and had been inviting us to come check it out so we did. The paella was to die for! So so so yummy!

CS/Q: still too boring.

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options

@pajamstagrams ugh that’s the worst game to play. FX it’s just allergies or a cold!

@ReadyForaB I feel you on the Monday blues. And yay! Kudos to you for getting workouts in. I really need to start exercising again.

@fantasyflyte glad you had a good weekend but boo to aches from sleeping weird. Sorry your cycle is giving mixed signals. That’s so frustrating!

@inthewoods23 oooh we also got it into the garden this weekend! I hope your ferns and aspens ship quickly! That window is so obnoxious 😂

@acleverusername sounds like a great date night! And yay for the second dose! Hopefully you’re feeling back to normal today. DH got some rough side effects but he was back to normal about 24 hours after.  

• Options
    Month/Cycle: Treatment / 1<div>
    </div><div>CD: 3</div><div>
    </div><div>WAYDTGKU: Natural FET</div><div>
    </div><div>R/R:  I am exhausted.  Cut out coffee, day 2 of keto (although I'm walking a fine line because pom juice and beets are high carb, and I do want to take a little bit just to help grow my lining...), So I'm trying to push through.  I need to find a little youtube workout to start incorporating into my routine as well. @ReadyForaB I'm looking at you! Lol Also first full training week for WFH so that is 🤡</div><div>
    </div><div>CS/Q: Nothing to see...</div>
  • Options
    @gingermama29 I'm sorry about your grandfather <3 
    @pajamstagrams "allergies or COVID" is my least favorite game. I'm feeling you on the FF nonsense, hope it sorts itself out soon
    @ReadyForaB new patterns and behaviors take time to get used to - props to you on beginning that shift for yourself! 
    @fantasyflyte return of the yeti! I'm sorry :( are you still using opks in the meantime?
    @inthewoods23 ergh I'm sorry about your opk weirdness this time around. the garden and wooded area sound like they're coming together, even though the ferns are taking a million years to ship. do the trees come sooner?
    @acleverusername congrats on your second dose! it's such a doozy but it's over with now!!! and your date night sounds lovely. best of luck with the doc search, fx you find someone you like and who takes your insurance soon <3

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm/cp, opk, pnv 

R/R: the tulip fields were beautiful but cold over the weekend - I put pics in the WTO weekend thread for anyone who's interested! Looking forward to sunny and WARM Seattle weather all week :)

CS/Q: got opk strip peak yesterday afternoon, tested again today to make sure. also got the CBAD peak this morning. hanging around here for a few more days to see if I can get those coveted CHs lol. FF seems to think I'm going to O in like a week.

• Options
    pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited April 2021
    @ReadyForaB yay! Congrats on starting a work out routine! It's always hardest to commit to starting I find. 

@fantasyflyte lol, you and me both with the temps this cycle! 🤪

@inthewoods23 that shipping window 😂😂

@acleverusername to be unhelpfully vague I live in the southern US and it's hot and humid AF at least half the year, so I can't say spring/summer will ever be my favorites. Although after that winter storm we just had, winter isn't on my nice list right now 🥶
    also that restaurant sounds fantastic. I loved the food in Spain when we went!

Edit to grab more tags:

@BusinessWife do you mean you're doing a full week of online training at home? Because oof, btdt and it's the worst. So hard to stay focused!

@chgilmore join the FF hate club this week 😂 it's doing weird stuff. Isn't there a full moon?
  • Options
    @BusinessWife good luck with your WFH training! And hang in there with the start-of-keto symptoms. 

@chgilmore Hooray for peak OPK. I can't see the tulip photos though. Anyone else having issues? Enjoy the sunny and warm weather. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

• Options
    @acleverusername @chgilmore I can't see them either
  • Options
    @BusinessWife @acleverusername hmmmmmmmm...they show up for me when I load the spoiler. I've reposted below?

• Options
    @chgilmore I keep meaning to, but forgetting until I've already peed. Hopefully I actually remember to use one today.
  • Options
    @BusinessWife yay for cutting out coffee.  I am on about 2 weeks of it and it gets better, trust me!  As for workouts, I literally just typed "20 minute beginner workout" into the search bar and did the first two that came so far haha!  I am sore, so I guess that means they're working. 
    TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

• Options
    inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited April 2021
    Lmao re: the delivery of these trees - I believe the reason is due to the fact that they will be just beyond their dormant state and that can happen anytime within that late spring/early summer window. They aren't like the trees you can go out and buy at a garden center that are pretty large. My understanding from DH is that their trunks are basically going to be the size of sticks... Maybe an inch or two in diameter? Little little guys.

Hopefully we get the notice in the next day or 2 of the ferns shipping. Oh... And I think I had said 700 ferns earlier when I first talked about this. That was the cost haha. It's 300 ferns not 700. Or maybe it's 400 now? Not sure. The shipping cost is $91 but by signing up for their newsletter there was a free shipping code. So naturally DH used the code and decided to add another $100 worth of ferns to the order 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @chgilmore still can't see them, girl. Weird!
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Options
    chgilmorechgilmore member
    edited April 2021
    (edited for format)
    @inthewoods23aww they're little little buds! sounds like one of those "it's gonna look amazing when it's done but wow is it a lot of work" things.

@acleverusername technology is only sometimes my friend! trying one more time below doing a different method

• Options
    @chgilmore oh definitely, lots of work! We've had a lot of rain for the last week so the soil is nice and damp which will help make the planting go a lot easier... when they finally show up!! Just having things look so much cleaner is a breath of fresh air. Practically having a Secret Garden moment back there haha

I can see the photos now and I love the sign "if you are not a tulip please do not stand in the flower beds" :D
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @chgilmore I see them now too! Beautiful! Looks like you had perfect weather too (I just read your comment that it was cold haha but it looks so nice!) I bet it was such a relaxing day!
  • Options
    @bows22 very lovely and relaxing! we brought home some cut buds that we're watching bloom and it's delightful. while it was cold (windy and around 40-45), this whole week will be sunny and hovering around 70! Freak Seattle spring!