Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 4.10-4.11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** <div>
</div><div>Month/Cycle: </div><div>CD: </div><div>WAYDTGKU: </div><div>R/R: </div><div>GTKY:  How are you spending your weekend?  And how was your (holiday) weekend just passed?</div><div>CS/Q: </div>

Re: WTO Weekend 4.10-4.11

• Month/Cycle: 5 AL and oh god I finally counted the months again and it's 46

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, GF/DF diet, CM

R/R: chilly day today with rain. Just another inside day. DH wants to go out and split some of our plants to replant in other places. I really hate gardening though. Idk, just feels like it takes forever to complete areas. Sometimes I really wish hiring a landscaper to get everything done and pretty wasn't so damn expensive. It does not help that the guy who owned our house before us did basically nothing with the landscaping over the previous 3 years. Can you say 3ft tall, thick AF thistle weeds?? 0/10 for fun pulling those up. Thankfully we've done enough that we don't get those too often now.

GTKY: How are you spending your weekend? And how was your (holiday) weekend just passed?
    We haven't done our taxes yet 🤦‍♀️ so that's on my agenda today

CS/Q: my OPK was a little darker so I'm thinking I will have a positive OPK by tonight with O tomorrow. Finally! I shouldn't really complain because O on CD20 really isn't much of an outlier. It's just lately been CD16-18.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4
    CD: 11
    WAYDTGKU: bbt
    R/R: date night tonight!
    GTKY: How are you spending your weekend? And how was your (holiday) weekend just passed? DH and I are doing date night tonight! Very excited for that and a good bottle of wine. Maybe not the best choice around ovulation especially given my temps are weird right now, but oh well 🤷‍♀️ 
    CS/Q: so my temp jumped up this morning, and I only took it 45 min late. It's "ovulation temp shift" high. Hoping it's just because I was really hot when I woke up and from the glass of wine yesterday. Because it's way too early to have ovulated already. 🤔 probably will need to set an alarm tomorrow to ensure time isn't affecting my temp since *normally* I would ovulate on day 13.

• Loading the player...
  • fantasyflytefantasyflyte member
    edited April 2021
    @pajamstagrams fingers crossed you didn't O yet, and fistbump of solidarity on stupid temps! Maybe if we combine my low temps and your high temps we can be normal :joy:

@inthewoods23 your gardening sounds like the not-fun kind, boo. Enjoy a chill day today though!

Month/Cycle: 6/5
    CD: 31
    WAYDTGKU: cm, cinnamon supplements, opks, bbt
    R/R: nothing super exciting going on. Rain coming tomorrow of course it's gorgeous all week, then rainy on the one day my husband and I are both home. Gardening will have to wait I guess!
    GTKY:  How are you spending your weekend?  And how was your (holiday) weekend just passed? Nothing special. Worked this morning and tomorrow morning, husband's working today. Just lounging with the pupper.
    CS/Q: My body is a troll and I'm mad at it right now lol. CD31 and no temp rise, so apparently it just decided not to ovulate last week after all. I'll have to try to remember to start using OPKs and checking cm again tonight, hopefully it's just a random false start and not an anovulatory cycle. My average temps the last 3ish weeks are also a solid ~0.2 degrees F lower than my usual in previous cycles so who knows what's going on.

• @inthewoods23 these gardening woes are making me really glad that we have a condo and don't have to worry about gardening...though it would be nice to have something pretty to look at other than a wall. fx the yard looks the way you want it to!
    @pajamstagrams have fun at date night!!
    @fantasyflyte hope the temps and tests give you that O soon! that sounds really frustrating

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, cm/cp

R/R: went out to the market for groceries and so many people didn't have masks on?!? and it was so crowded? tourists blow my mind.

GTKY:  How are you spending your weekend?  And how was your (holiday) weekend just passed?
    Just got back from shopping at the market! it's a beautiful (slightly chilly) day out. going to go see a friend and share food later tonight and then tomorrow is Tulip Field Day!!!!!!

CS/Q: nothing new or interesting in charts but like @inthewoods23 I started getting those darker opk strips today and it's been 6 days of High from CBAD...I've noticed that I tend to O around the new moon and then get AF on the full moon (seriously, it's within a day of it if not on the actual day) and if that stays correct, I can expect to O tomorrow but we will see.
  • @pajamstagrams I know there's a site that can adjust/calculate a new temp for you if you temp at a time outside your norm I just don't remember the name. I think it's safe to assume it would be lower had you temped 45 minutes earlier. Enjoy date night!

@fantasyflyte rain seems to be the weather for everyone these days. DH did go out in the early afternoon for some gardening. We've had a steady rain for hours now. Supposedly there's no rain tomorrow so we'll see if more gets done.

@chgilmore yeah it would be nice to not worry about everything. We've had a lot more time to garden ever since we started using a robotic lawn mower service. Our lot is so large DH was spending 4 hours a week mowing! And that's the worst on hot and humid day. I noticed some people without masks when I was out a few days ago. Such a weird sight! I think they removed our mask mandate in the state. But of course stores aren't removing the signs saying masks are required so thankfully most are continuing to wear them.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 ugh that does stink. When we bought our house the landscaping needed a lot of work and we spent all last summer updating and planting new shrubs/plants. We go for a very simple low maintenance  look with things that come back year after year so this year I’m hoping to just throw some mulch out there and call it a day this year. We did hire someone to “swirl” some of our bushes last year. (Can you tell I am so not up on gardening/landscaping) haha! 

@chgilmore I can’t imagine. Everyone in our area is still pretty strick with the mask wearing. I can not wait for it to be over. Obviously. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV

R/R: today was the prefect day. The weather was so nice I was outside most of the day and even got a little sunburnt! 

GTKY:  How are you spending your weekend?  And how was your (holiday) weekend just passed? Dinner at the inlaws tomorrow. Nothing too exciting. 

CS/Q: nope.
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Hanging out over here with y’all for one more day 🤞🏼

@inthewoods23 ugh I feel like I’m clueless about landscaping, we live in an old home that I can tell someone had done lovely timed plantings at one point and over the years people didn’t maintain it. We cleaned up a lot over the last four years but haven’t figured out how we want to plant and fill in spaces. A few of our neighbors have gorge yards with like timed blooms through all spring and summer. We are very DIY, I always have sticker shock on hiring people. 
    @pajamstagrams date night sounds lovely! Did you go somewhere? Or do at home date night?
    @chgilmore hopefully it’s right around the corner!
    @ReadyForaB oooh so jealous. It was leftover mist and fog all morning here, didn’t see the sun until like 3.30 here and it was all still pretty wet outside. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5
    CD: 18
    WAYDTGKU: today? Nothing lol
    R/R: I think my shoulder is finally feeling better! Has only been out of whack for two weeks, so I’ve been taking it slow on exercise. But, am timing my 100th peloton ride for the white stripes live ride weds! Woo!
    GTKY:  How are you spending your weekend? I spent 2 hours today putting away a months worth of laundry. Yuck. I never mind doing it, but then I dig out of my basket for weeks until it’s overflowing and HAS to be put away. It’s so funny, I can’t stand mess - but have zero issues living out of my laundry basket. And how was your (holiday) weekend just passed? It was nice, we saw the in laws Saturday and my family Sunday - and I had zero post meet up anxiety like in the past since all of the adults are vaccinated!
    CS/Q: 

• @inthewoods23 oops, thanks for reminding me, we still haven't submitted our taxes 😂

@fantasyflyte 🤞 you ovulate soon!

@chgilmore oooh tulips sound pretty!

@ReadyForaB sunburns are the worst. I need to remember to start wearing sunscreen again since more skin is exposed now that it's hot out🥴

@anniemarie887 TWO HOURS on laundry? that sounds awful. 
    And we just went to a local steakhouse, then came home. Had an after dinner cocktail in our jammies on the couch, and went to bed by 10:30. (Which is so late for us 😂)
  • @anniemarie887 2 hours?!? at least you got through it!! it's not a mess if it's clean and in a basket (a designated location), right?
    @inthewoods23 we still have our mask mandate but I guess different places have different protocols in place for managing mask-wearing I guess. @ReadyForaB that said I too am excited for it to be over, just when it is actually safe to do so. I feel a little safer being vaccinated but not 100% because vaccines aren't 100%.
    @pajamstagrams hey, that date sounds perfect :)
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited April 2021
    @pajamstagrams @chgilmore yup. So, I’m a little
    nutty about organization, so not only are things hung by type, inside each type grouping they’re hung in ROYGBIV. And then folded clothes are Marie Kondo fold fold style, by color, and then by in ascending sleeve length. Y’all probably think I’m a psychopath now. I don’t go ROYGBIV for workout clothes/sweatshirts that you can see on the shelf. 

It was also overflowing...

• @anniemarie887 I aspire to reach even a semblance of your organization.

For anyone who wanted to see tulip photos!!!! Photo dump in spoiler (plus daffodils)