Weeks 3-4 (8/15-8/31) Check-in 4/4

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What’s your favourite seasonal candy?

Re: Weeks 3-4 (8/15-8/31) Check-in 4/4

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20 weeks today!!  8/22

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the size of a beanie baby

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday for A/S

How are you feeling?: pretty good.  Heartburn is really ramping up so I started Prilosec to combat it.

Rants/Raves: Easter is one of my favorite holidays!! And last night I really felt baby moving around!  It was consistent too!  🥰

Questions: 

GTKY: What’s your favourite seasonal candy? Reese’s eggs are the best Easter candy’s!  

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8/28 19+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: hedgehog

Upcoming appointments: not until the 15th for AS and appt

How are you feeling?: Still throwing up almost daily. Tired and having braxton hicks consistently when laying down or getting up from bed.

Rants/Raves: finally caught up on TB after having been on vacation visiting family/friends for a week. 

Questions: natm

GTKY: What’s your favourite seasonal candy? The robin egg gum

@the_most_happy I believe you were talking about induction at 39 weeks last week? I was medically induced at 37 weeks with my first pregnancy which was advise sure to possible IUGR. I arrived at L&D to sign a paper saying I was being induced by choice and I had the right to leave. I personally would push back after having my experience, but I would clarify with the Dr their reasons for an induction and do what you are most comfortable with. But no, they can't make you get induced.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Estimated due date/ months + days: August 28. 19+1

Team Blue

Baby is the size of a Mango

Upcoming appointments: April 6th I’m getting my second COVID shot.  🥳

How am I feeling? Pretty good, I’ve got no big complaints.  I’ve started feeling baby move some  so now I definitely know that I was just having BH contractions earlier when I thought maybe I was mistaking movement for them.  😂 

Rants/Raves:  I can’t seem to get comfortable at night either. It’s awful, and the lovely pregnancy pillow I got early on has not seemed to help as much as I thought it would.  

On the positive side, our weather is getting warmer and it’s lifting my spirits. 

Question? NATM

Favorite seasonal candy? I generally prefer salty/savory more than sweet but I do always end up getting Ghirardelli peppermint bark squares during the Christmas season. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 19W3D  due 29th Aug

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: i guess a mango, lol

Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan next monday (the 12th)

How are you feeling?: I'm doing OK. No particular discomforts as far as pregnancy is concerned other than I'm sleeping pretty poorly and am therefore tired all the time.. I did have a horrible stomach bug about 2 weeks ago and I've been battling a cold for the past week.

Rants/Raves: I felt a little tiny bit of movement last week, I think, but not much since. I'm hoping to start feeling something consistent soon!

Questions: none

GTKY: What’s your favourite seasonal candy? hmm... If we are talking about Easter, my MIL gave me a bag of black liquorice jelly beans and some white chocolate covered almonds and those are fab! Yum! I need to stop eating so many sweets though...

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• @pickle-chips I'm also trying to up my walking after not moving much this winter. Definitely easier when it's nice out!

@emily1052 I just started Prilosec too, I'm hoping it helps! Tbh, even though I have a healthy diet in general I do tend towards foods with lots of spice and am dreading having to dial that back lol. Yay for feeling baby move more though!

@grogu my sleeping troubles are ramping up a bit too, I hope this doesn't persist all the way until the end! For me it's more insomnia than physical discomfort, though I'm sure one will segue right into the other lol.

@Kenneylynn3 yep that was me, thanks for sharing that experience! I think I will push back if I get to that point and truly show no signs of high BP or fetal distress... I do understand them wanting to not let it come to that if they can avoid it, but I can monitor closely at home and obviously will take action at the first sign of trouble. Was your induction at 37 weeks planned all along or a surprise?

@loloyoyo26 hope your shot went okay yesterday! My second one was a little rough but nothing unbearable.

@mrspant0809 bahaha, that's what the home office is for my guy!

@jarethinafrock ugh, sorry you've been dealing with so much sickness recently. One of the only upsides to the pandemic is I haven't gotten so much as a cold in the past year because I haven't gone anywhere (and don't have kids or anyone else bringing germs into the house), that's really unlucky for you!

@cyanope aww that's exciting about your Disney trip! I'm excited to go to my local theme park too. Even though I can't ride anything, it'll be nice just to walk around and soak in the atmosphere.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: August 27/19 + 5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A bowl of cereal? Whatever that means lol.

Upcoming appointments: AS soon.

How are you feeling?: The same- good, normal.

Rants/Raves: I have two bachelorette weekends coming up, which I'm both excited for (yay going places and seeing friends!) and trepidatious about (is it going to be any fun with everyone else drinking/smoking and me sober?). Always knew this would be a challenge of being the first one in my friend group to get pregnant, but it'll definitely be nice when some others catch up lol.

Questions: None right now (that I haven't already asked in the Questions thread at least, haha).

GTKY: As I've mentioned on here before, I'm not a sweets person normally but omg... I have been CRAZY for jellybeans this year. The Starburst ones, specifically. Can't get enough of them. I literally have some by the bed (which my dentist husband just loves, lololol). 

• @BourbonBiscuits bahaha, that part is a pain! I always wait to respond to this thread until I’m on my computer, couldn’t do all the scrolling on mobile. Also that’s so annoying about the chaos comments and I feel like there’s a variation for every number of kids... from 0-1 it’s like “hope you’re ready to be exhausted forever” and I’m sure it just gets more obnoxious from there. Like, there is no other major life event where it’s socially acceptable to put that kind of negative spin on someone’s good news, it’s not like when someone gets a promotion people are like “wow, you’re going to have to put in way more hours at work now!”
  • @the_most_happy @pickle-chips exactly! Like why do you get to comment on my life choice here? It's gross. You should see their faces when I tell them we actually want 4 kids :lol:
  • @the_most_happy so I was having growth scans every for weeks because I have a heart condition. I was told I would be induced at 39 due to distance away from the hospital about 2 hours. Around 32 weeks he was measuring at 3rd percentile, and I was told at under 5 the the induce at 37 weeks. He was actually in the 10th percentile at 37 weeks, but was deemed a "sleepy baby". I had to wake him every two hours to triple feed (nurse, pump and feed with bottle) for about 3 weeks which I was practically a zombie. I since learned that 37 weekend just tend to be more sleepy. I even had a nurse tell me she would rather have a 35 or a 39 week baby than a 37.
    That being said, the drs made me believe induction was the only thing to do, when really it was always my choice. They just didn't make it seem that way. So I switched hospitals, drs (now with midwives) and having less intervention pregnancy this time of that makes sense.
    @BourbonBiscuits We also want four kids. We always get those looks when we tell people that.
    @alexa_94 thanks for the tip about the carseat coupon! Totally got a second convertible today.
    @jarethinafrock I love black jelly beans!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq