June 2021 Moms
Options

Facebook Migration

Alright ladies, it's time to tighten our tribe and migrate to a more private/safer setting to continue sharing our journey together!

A private group has been created on Facebook. To ensure we only let those we've come to know and recognize as 'one of us' in, there's going to be a simple voting process: 

1. Simply comment below that you are interested in joining the private FB group to enter the voting process. "I'd like to join" or "Me" will suffice. 
2. Receive 5 Love Its from fellow bumpies that have come to recognize you as a 'regular', contributing member to our group here throughout our pregnancy journey. Voting is based on familiarity and interaction with the group up until now. If you have not been active in the group until recently, you may not receive enough votes.
3. Once you have commented for yourself, take a look at the rest of the comments and Love It to those that you genuinely recognize and believe have contributed to get them to their 5 required votes as well. 
4. When you receive the 5 Love Its please send a group PM to all 4 admins (@AKuzReve @DoubleUp8 @laurad75 @MelissaMay82)with a "prove yourself" photo and the email associated with your FB account. This photo will need to show your face your bump, something that shows your username and today's date, and a hairbrush/comb (drawings of hairbrush/comb will not be accepted). Once you are approved an admin will send the FB group invite to your email.
5. Once in the group, please post your "prove yourself" photo to the "Prove Yo' Self" album.

Please continue to check comments as you see them pop up to help the process along. Also, if there are any concerns with a member requesting access or someone ends up on the fence, we can discuss it as a majority hopefully peacefully.
Me: 38, DH: 37
Married: 8/10/13
BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

Re: Facebook Migration

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MelissaMay82 I have a quick question, what do you mean by a hairbrush/comb?? You have to send a pic holding that?? LOL im confused.  Sorry if this is a dumb question 😆 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 yes, you need a hairbrush or comb somewhere in the picture 😀

• Options
    @laurad75 I may need to attach some of these to me, I don't have enough hands for paper, random item, and a phone to take the picture with
  • Options
    akoros said:
    @laurad75 I may need to attach some of these to me, I don't have enough hands for paper, random item, and a phone to take the picture with
    I was just thinking I would try to stick the brush/comb in my hair somewhere. Lol
  • Options
    @akoros I might stick the brush in my hair LOL
  • Options
    Question for admins, is the email associated with our fb only seen by admins? Or is it supposed to be included in the photo?
  • Options
    @remi1014 only seen by admins. Email is the only way we can send the invite to the fb group. You can just type it in the PM.

• Options
    @remi1014 only seen by admins. Email is the only way we can send the invite to the fb group. You can just type it in the PM.
    Thank you! I've also been trying to include all the admins in a PM, but it keeps deleting all the names once I have them all in. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong? This is why I'm so irritated by this site! I go to my inbox and start to do a new message and it won't recognize any of your names?
  • Options
    @_orchid_ the brush in your hair is a good idea 😂
  • Options
    remi1014 said:
    Thank you! I've also been trying to include all the admins in a PM, but it keeps deleting all the names once I have them all in. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong? This is why I'm so irritated by this site! I go to my inbox and start to do a new message and it won't recognize any of your names?
    Don’t mind me I figured it out!
  • Options
    @dogmom5 still couldn't figure out how to frame the picture so ended up holding the paper and brush in one hand. 
  • Options
    @kristah2 Same for me, might take a day or two for me to get myself together
  • Options
    Anyone know how to find PMs on mobile?