August 2021 Moms

T-Waffle Tuesday 3/16

We haven't had a BF or a TW in a while, who or what in your life is being a Tw*twaffle this week?

Re: T-Waffle Tuesday 3/16

• My dog.  He's a 90lb chocolate lab and scared of his own shadow.  We have a large staircase in the foyer and a few months ago he stopped coming upstairs because they were too slippery for him.  So because we felt bad he was sleeping downstairs by himself, we put a runner on the stairs so he could safely go up and down them.

WELL NOW he won't go up the stairs unless he has a leash on.  I don't even need to be holding the leash.. it just has to be physically clipped to his collar.  And he tries to only walk on the parts of the stairs that are NOT carpeted. So $2000 well spent.

• @ladyk127 omg that sounds just like my dog. We just had a private trainer in to help us getting her out of the house. She refused to move after we would put her collar on. She also refuses to get out of the car without her leash on? A few days of tossing treats onto the floor in the garage and some collar work and she's doing pretry good now! Just give him lots of treats for stepping on the carpet.
  • Loading the player...
  • @doodlemom31 I gave him a cookie for going up and down (even if it was on the leash) He was so worked up over the whole thing, he refused to look at the cookie and he had to go take a nap.  He's very dramatic.

• My boss is hiring someone to report to him who will be his new boss and I'm mad about it. It should have been me. Can't help but feel like my maternity leave had something to do with it. I am trying to put on my big girl pants and get over it though since I have a great job and really shouldn't complain. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • My TW is my head/ears. I’ve been dealing with dizziness/vertigo symptoms since Sunday night. I’m over it all ready and it’s hard to function feeling like this all the time. 
  • I'm so sorry @mrspants0809! That sounds awful. Hope you feel better soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020