Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 3.11

inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
edited March 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD: 
WAYDTGKU: 
R/R: 
CS/Q: 
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Thursday 3.11

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 21/2 AL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: NTNP this cycle (we're technically benched)

R/R: sorry I've missed the last couple days; it's been so busy at school. We did the ES on a trimester schedule where I only saw 1/3 of my students at a time each trimester of the school year. We just switched to the third group this week which has made my schedule much busier! Aside from all that, DH got his first shot of the COVID vaccine yesterday which I'm thrilled about. My parents are getting theirs today and his parents both got their first shot this past week! I'm so happy that we'll actually be able to see our families soon!

CS/Q: nope 
  • Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    Month/Cycle: 7/2AL
    CD: 11
    WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNV
    R/R: I got a “high fertility” on CBAD today, which totally caught me off guard! I didn’t get any high readings last cycle, it went straight to peak at CD17. This seems kind of early, although my cycle has been getting shorter and more “normal” each month AL. 
    CS/Q: none
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    Oops forgot to tag

@gingermama29 yay for seeing family! That’s so exciting! 
  • Options
    @rgn12 glad you caught that high reading! And yay for your cycle getting closer to "normal!"
  • Options
    @gingermama29 yay vaccines! I'm counting down for ours. DH is eligible April 12 and me May 3. I will be camping the websites at midnight both days.
    @rgb12 yay high reading and more normal! 

Month/Cycle: 5/5
    CD: 1
    WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, cm, cinnamon supplements 
    R/R: AF fonally showed up at 1am, I was waiting all day yesterday lol. Life's been chaos lately but this morning is shaping up to be good. We got good news on a financial thing this morning, and my inlaws got their 2nd doses of the vaccine. Hopefully today rounds out with a call from the mechanic that our 2nd car's check engine issue is just a tripped switch and won't cost a ton to fix.
    CS/Q: nothing yet because cd1
  • Options
    @gingermama29 YAY - congrats on vaccines! feeling able to see family and HUG THEM sounds like a bright spot.
    @rgn12 nice on the "high"! hopefully it means things are feeling more back to normal in your body :)
    @fantasyflyte simultaneously glad to hear today is turning into a good day for you but also sad to see you back in WTO, even though it sounds like you were expecting it <3

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, cbad opk, cm/cp

R/R: convinced that after this cycle I'm not going to replenish my cbad. what threads should I stalk to find thoughts on other opks?

CS/Q: cbad still giving me high, haven't noticed any ewcm yet but I'm definitely feeling all my usual O symptoms today, meanwhile FF can't seem to decide.

• Options
    There is a VOLUMINOUS opk help thread at the top of the main page. @chgilmore I always liked the cbads, but they don't work great for everyone.  (And they get pricey once you've been trying a while.)

But based on your chart, I would def DTD tonight if I were you, and keep going for EOD timing, (or tonight + tomo if you can manage.  ED is generally not really necessary).  You may just have a long surge going on, and you're still learning your body.  If I recall, the peak can still mean ovulation within the next 48 (or even 72) hours.  So let's say you get a peak tomorrow, but you're getting EOD, and even if you were to O closer to the 48 hr mark (and perhaps ewcm will start to appear too), you could totally have CD12, CD14, CD16, O on CD17, get CD18 and have something like -5, -3, -1, +1.  If that were to shift up a day, it would be -4, -2, O, (+2 wouldn't technically count in this case, but you do it to cover your bases.). Kwim?

Either way, get it grrl!
  • Options
    @BusinessWife I love how knowledgable you are - I appreciate you! was planning on HIO tonight anyway to be safe so all the more reason xD
  • Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    edited March 2021
    Okay ladies, I just did my OPK again this afternoon and got “peak” fertility! It was literally “high” this morning. Is this normal for it to happen so fast? This is only my second cycle using CBAD so I have no idea what to expect! I need hubby to hurry up and get home! 😂

ETA - also, this is only CD11 for me... If you count the “spotting” one day before, CD12. 
  • Options
    @rgn12 DTD and HIO girl, hyping you up over here! :D 
  • Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    @chgilmore haha yesss! And of course today is the one day he works late!! 🙈
  • Options
    @rgn12 getting spicy in the spoiler 
    my crazy self would be making up emergencies to get him home and be like "I need a special injection STAT" xD