August 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 3/1

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/1

• Options
    Someone mentioned cupcakes in another thread and now I'm craving them. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    grogugrogu member
    @claireloSC I have to consciously avoid the street that our local cupcake shop is on otherwise a half dozen cupcakes end up at my house 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    They are so yum though 🤣
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @claireloSC @grogu well, now I want cupcakes. And also garlic bread. I've been thinking about garlic bread since 6am nonstop.
  • Options
    MH is on his way home and stopping at the grocery store for salad and sour patch kids. Hoping for something cake-like now.
  • Options
    @doodlemom131 just don’t eat the whole bag! 😂
  • Options
    @grogu - Thats amazing news! Wishing your dad an easy surgery and quick recovery!
  • Options
    @grogu so happy to hear that! Hope everything goes smoothly with the removal and recovery.
  • Options
    Wonderful news @grogu! When is he having the procedure?
  • Options
    grogugrogu member
    @surrenderdorothy within the next 6-8 weeks. They were going to get him in on Thursday but the person they expected to cancel ended up confirming their appointment. 

• Options
    @grogu - happy for the good news! 💖

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    Excellent news @grogu!!
  • Options
    My wife got Pfizer and had no side effects from first dose. I got Moderna and spent the next day in bed with a migraine, but well worth it. We'll see how second doses go!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    Kiddo is home again today with a cold, but I’m still working (while he watches a million episodes of the Magic School Bus). And I swear that today has lasted at least 16 hours already. It has been the humpiest hump day and I feel like we’re not even over the hump yet. 😩
  • Options
    That's great news @grogu!! I hope you'll be able to get it in the first wave. 
  • Options
    I hope you can get it too @grogu
  • Options
    I'm glad things are on the up and up @litzi-2! I'm dying to wear makeup too but with this eczema I don't want to put anything on my face until it's all gone. 😫 Did you get Moderna or a different one? 
  • Options
    @claireloSC i got the pfizer. but i think i would have reacted to any of them, i even feel sick after the flu shot some years. ugh, sorry about the eczema. that stinks, hopefully it clears up soon!
  • Options
    I saw a video where they were making a cheesesteak sandwich with cheese whiz.... I can’t stop thinking about it.  I don’t think I’ve even had one before!  
  • Options
    @dancingnarwhal I was just lurking WTE and saw a post you made about thr bump community not being accessible by app. I exclusively use the app! Maybe it's just on Samsung. Admittedly it did take me a very long time to find where it hides.
  • Options
    @doodlemom131 - I just figured out how to access the community on the app a couple days ago lol it is so hidden. I’m glad I figured it out though, it didn’t work especially well using the internet browser on my phone. 
  • Options
    @doodlemom131 I used the app exclusively as well until recently when the app will not let me comment despite being logged in. I really hate this platform. Already looking forward to the eventual migration to something else!