Infertility

March FET Group (Frozen Embryo Transfers)

Friends, I am prepping for FET #6 with a tentative transfer date of March 9th. 
After my recent miscarriage in December, I started talking with an IVF-specific therapist and have learned a lot of coping mechanisms to ease some anxiety. Hopefully, I can use what I've learned once I transfer. I have the heart-pounding, cant catch my breath anxiety randomly and it's just awful. 
As for changes for this cycle, my MD has added Lovenox to my protocol, despite not having a clotting disorder. She thought that it couldn't hurt, and at this point, I'll try anything!
I look forward to connecting with you here and hopefully having a few success stories in the group!
Me: 36     DH: 37
TTC #1 since 2017
Dx: MFI + Mild PCOS (AMH 6.9)

IVF Journey:
ER #1: 6/18/19; 15R/11M/9F/6 FROZEN 👶🏼 un-tested
FET 1: 8/01/19, Beta 8/14 = 9...Chemical pregnancy (transferred 2)
FET 2: 12/19/19...Negative Beta 12/30 (transferred 1)

Changed Clinics
FET 3: 3/9/20, Beta #1, 37, Beta #2, 26, Beta #3 51 - Chemical pregnancy (transferred 2)

ER #2: 6/2/2020; 31R/26M/18F/13 sent for PGS Testing
6 PGS Normal Embryos - 3 girls👶🏼 + 3 boys👶🏼
FET 4: 7/30/20, Beta 1:66    Beta 2: 110...Ectopic pregnancy @ 6 weeks with Male (transferred 1)
FET 5: 11/18/20, Beta 1: 97 Beta 2: 384 Beta 3: 1010....Miscarriage @ 7 weeks with Female (transferred 1)
FET 6: 3/9/21 - Canceled due to poor lining response
FET 6.5: 7/28/21 - Beta 1: 21.5  Beta 2: 31.4   Beta 3:  28 - Chemical pregnancy, Female (transferred 1)
FET 7: 12/8/21 - Beta 1: 9   Beta 2:        - Chemical pregnancy, Male+? (transferred 2)

Re: March FET Group (Frozen Embryo Transfers)

• Wow, @ashleyhj29, what a journey. I am in awe of your strength and perseverance. I will join you for a March FET, though my date is still TBD as we're waiting for me to get my second period post egg retrieval, likely next week. 

Me: 32 DH: 32
    TTC #1 since Sept 2019, though we were NTNP for 2 years before that. 
    IUI #1: Oct. 2020 - negative
    IUI #2: Nov. 2020 - negative
    ER #1: Jan 2021; 28R/23M/13F/3 Frozen, untested
    FET #1: Tentatively planned for March 2021. They want me to do a natural cycle with progesterone only. 

Neither my husband nor I have any identifiable issues that are preventing us from getting pregnant. 
  • I'll likely be starting my transfer mid-end of March

TW
    The timing sorta amuses me and maybe it's a good sign -- DD's birthday is at the end of March and she was my first transfer (and successful obviously). Maybe 2nd time's a charm too...

I have had the whackiest period after my ER! I always get a little spotting a few days before, have  1 heavy day and then a couple light ones. This cycle has been going since mid last week and has just been everywhere -- days with no flow or very light flow, followed by days with heavy flow. 

@ashleyhj29
    I remember you from the transfers back in 2019! and 2020 It's great to see you back here (well, obviously not great that you are HERE) but I'm glad you've gotten the time you needed to process things and a good therapist. Have you ever considered medicine for your panic attacks or are you just going to stick with the coping methods? I am normally anxious as a person and IVF just ramped it up fifty billion notches -- but I had been on medicine that seemed to work for me and was fairly safe in pregnancy (not perfectly, but my doctor felt the trials were outdated and healthy mind = healthy baby outweighed any miniscule risk). But I really tried to avoid it and just figure out some ways to cope. I have a very busy mind and the best thing for me was distraction with something I really love. My husband agreed we could adopt a kitten if things didn't work out and I spent most of the waiting to Beta and then U/S looking at shelter kitties and trying to see which one we would like to adopt. It was actually so effective that I totally forgot about testing at home!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Loading the player...
  • Ashley,
    I too am getting ready for my 6th transfer. My husband and I have unexplained infertility. I am 36 and he is 43. We started treatment in 2017. We have done 6 IUIs, 2 fresh transfers and 3 frozen transfers all with no success. Each time we have only transferred one embryo. Currently have 10 frozen embryos.
    It can be so frustrating having continued failed cycles. I go tomorrow for the baseline blood work and ultrasound. Then hopefully a transfer around March 9 or 10.
  • Hi friends!!! Glad to see familiar faces/names 😊 Hopefully March is our month and we all get pregnant and stay pregnant ✨✨✨
    This is my FET #4 TTC#2. My last FET in December ended up in CP. I have my last embies to transfer, so praying to God for a gift and a healthy baby. Of course I’m super nervous, the anxiety is amping up tremendously. These are the last embryos so the lowest grade, but I hope for a miracle I guess. I’m on Lupron right now 10 units. It’s not bad; however, this time it gives me headaches. And yesterday I bent a needle when drawing a dose and just went with it....🤦🏻‍♀️with a curved motion I inserted it no problems 🥴🤪🤣. Oh and my FET on 19March. 
    Baby dust to everyone!!!
  • I asked my clinic for a lining check this Friday since I always have an issue getting to 8mm. I would rather know Friday what my lining is and adjust my meds than going in 3/3 and having to postpone my transfer. 

How much estradiol is too much? I'm only on 3 pills/day...supposed to be orally, but I've started putting the last one at night in as a suppository. I also have estradiol valerate, an injection, that has helped me in the past...wondering if I should just take a hit of that as well haha I sound like a druggie.

@vlr2015 how was your baseline today?
    @dukie001 are you putting in 2 embryos? sounds like you have a few left? 

Has anyone ever been on Lovenox??? 
    TTC #1 since 2017

IVF Journey:

Changed Clinics
    FET 3: 3/9/20, Beta #1, 37, Beta #2, 26, Beta #3 51 - Chemical pregnancy (transferred 2)

FET 4: 7/30/20, Beta 1:66    Beta 2: 110...Ectopic pregnancy @ 6 weeks with Male (transferred 1)
    FET 5: 11/18/20, Beta 1: 97 Beta 2: 384 Beta 3: 1010....Miscarriage @ 7 weeks with Female (transferred 1)
    FET 6.5: 7/28/21 - Beta 1: 21.5  Beta 2: 31.4   Beta 3:  28 - Chemical pregnancy, Female (transferred 1)
    FET 7: 12/8/21 - Beta 1: 9   Beta 2:        - Chemical pregnancy, Male+? (transferred 2)
  • Ashley, baseline was good..."quiet" which is what they want at this point. I go for blood work and ultrasound again Saturday.
    I am doing an unmedicated cycle except for the Ovidrel trigger, so sorry so I don't know much in regards to the meds.

When is your lining check?
  • @ashleyhj29 yes, will put 2... the last and lucky ones 😁 
    I start Estrace on Sunday 4 mg twice a day plus Vivale patches. I also will start drinking Pom juice and Brazil nuts. Right now I’m taking CoQ 10, vit E, Zinc, extra Folate, prenatal, D3, Omega-3. They always helped me and I never had lining issue. I think I will also start taking baby aspirin. My old doctor (with whom I had success) prescribed me Medrol for 5 days prior to transfer and aspirin. This new doctor didn’t. So I think I just start taking baby aspirin on my own. I also have Medrol, so I don’t know but I’m leaning towards taking it prior to FET as well. 
  • @dukie001
    FX for everyone here!
    @vlr2015
    I can't imagine the difficult journey you've been on...are your embryos tested? I wish everyone could have success right off the bat; this whole process seems incredibly unfair. We were unexplained with our first transfer but  now I am definitely in DOR category (yet still had a decent response to stims which pleased my doctor). 

I got the call on our third embryo tuesday afternoon (which was eventful for other reasons, sigh). It's mosaic with some abnormal cells and some normal ones (girl also).Studies have shown that mosaics can turn into healthy babies. But for me, the risk is still something I'm not willing to take -- we're not doing anything with the embryo currently, but I assume we'll have to figure out what we're going to do with it eventually.

And as for eventful afternoons,
    one of our family dogs nipped DD on tuesday -- she only has a small cut and then some bruising around it, fortunately, but I was, and still am to some extent, quite upset. DD is fine and likes announcing that she was bitten. Our doctor sent antibiotics for her to take just as a precaution, but the cut is very superficial and shows no signs of infection (fx). The dog is an old boy who tends to be grumpy and has poor vision -- DD dropped some popcorn and was trying to pick it up when she bumped him as he was grabbing a piece of popcorn. I'm keeping both of them separated indefinitely -- which is actually a ton easier than it sounds because the dog prefers my husband's office and his crate for napping (aka about all he does during the day). 

Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks

TTC #2
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

• @dukie001
    My doctor does medrol and baby aspirin as part of his regular protocol for FET's -- neither can be "bad" to take (medrol can have some side effects though) and if they help, might as well toss them in! Looks like you're on the kitchen sink of supplements; FX for good results!!!
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• @ashleyhj29
    While I haven't taken lovenox, I've seen it as part of the protocol quite frequently, esp. w a history of failed transfers or m/c. I think of it sorta as baby aspirin on steroids! Hope your lining looks good on Friday -- although if it's heartening, one of the ladies I know actually had her -worst- lining for her first successful transfer! I am usually somewhere between 8 and 9 and triliminar so I'm not anticipating any issues with that when I go in for my check. Which should be mid-March; we'll get the exact date soon when they put in the order for medicine. 
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• So my lining check today showed that I range from 5.4mm-6.2mm....thinner in some spots and thicker in others. My doc said she was happy with that and to stay on my current med course. I have another appt Monday for a lining check and my final on Wednesday to get the green light for transfer that following Tuesday, 3/9. After all these transfers, I'm not worried about getting pregnant, it's staying pregnant that has my anxiety up...
    Also, I play tennis pretty regularly and have a spring league starting March 14...do you think I should pass on playing that week until my TWW is over?
    TTC #1 since 2017

IVF Journey:

Changed Clinics

• @ashleyhj29
    I might just because you don't want any "what if's" -- a two week break from tennis will be a blip in the scheme of things and I did the same thing with my usual activities. I was able to take time off work around the transfer as well which helped to lower my stress levels. It helped to know I was doing whatever I could to make this succeed, even if there was no proven evidence that stress (or sports) can cause a m/c. Just wasn't worth it!

TW
    Anyway, -WHEN- your transfer succeeds and you stay pregnant (FX!!!), you're likely to not want to do anything either since you feel so crappy. I think I spent most of my first trimester on my couch, playing video games and watching youtube! It was actually super relaxing despite feeling terrible.
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• Hi everyone, I guess I belong here, although I don't have a FET date yet. I had my egg retrieval last month and came out of that with 5 healthy embryos. My saline ultrasound is scheduled for 3/4, so I'm guessing the FET would happen sometime near the end of the month? I'm just super anxious to get started. Anyway, hoping for a successful month for all of us! 
  • Hi everyone! Hope you all are well.

Lisa, awesome news with your embryos! 

mbradfo2, thanks for your kind words. We have not yet done any genetic testing on our embryos. Doctor has mentioned it, but we feel like we want to give each embryo a chance and let God have control of which one will be "the one" 🙂

Today's blood work and ultrasound good. Lining 8.7mm and close to trigger time. Have to go back tomorrow for another check. Possible trigger then tomorrow or Monday with a transfer a week later. Exciting and nerve wracking! 
  • @Lisa3379 and @vlr2015 welcome to March thread! 
    Lisa3379 five good embies is a great number. I understand the anxiety. We wait for this date for so long and at the same time just terrified if it doesn’t work. I personally don’t know how to best cope with this. I’m anxious too
    vlr2015 you have a nice thick lining already, woohoo 🙌 
    @ashleyhj29 just do what feels right. **TW** when I got pregnant with my son I was so terrified loosing that pregnancy that I pretty much cancelled all unnecessary stressors. I stopped running instead began walking. We didn’t have sex because I felt I could live without it for some time. Just whatever are your priorities, just go with them

AFM I started estrogen regimen today. So I guess it’s CD1 for me. I want to monitor my BBT just out of curiosity. Do you think we still ovulate with a medicated cycle? I take Lupron right now, so obviously not going to ovulate while on it. But when I stop, is it possible for my own eggs to mature and ovulate prior to transfer?
  • It's so nice to have you ladies to walk through this with. I'm glad I found this group!
    Today's blood work and ultrasound went well. Lining now at 10.9 and I trigger tomorrow morning. Then transfer next Monday March 8. 

How is everyone else doing? 
  • My lining check today I was only at 6mm...waiting on the doctor to call to see if I'm going to increase the estrogen or take the estradiol valerate shot. Hoping to have it at least 8mm by Wednesday in order to stay on track for transfer next Tuesday....any tips and tricks for lining? I'm eating 5 brazil nuts, pom juice, l-arginine, vit d and of course 3 estradiol pills/day
    TTC #1 since 2017

IVF Journey:

Changed Clinics

• @ashleyhj29 in addition to what you are doing try to stay hydrated. Also, beets are similar to Pom juice increase red cell production 
  • I have read that exercise can help the lining thicken.
  • Yes, basically increasing blood circulation to the uterus through exercises. Also, castor oil packs and abdominal massage 
  • @ashleyhj29 I did acupuncture and think that was helpful, plus it is great for stress relief and medication symptom relief. 
    Me: 34 DH: 43
    Our Journey for #1
    2014 -- Started TTC casually
    2017 -- Discovered MFI but didn't move forward with treatment due to expense and grad school
    Spring 2019 -- Started with RE and confirmed MFI 
    Fall 2019 -- 3 cycles of Clomid and TI, 3 BFNs, discovered hostile cervical mucus was also contributing
    Spring/Summer 2020 -- 3 cycle of IUI, 3 BFNs
    Nov 2020 - First IVF with 3 little frosties, had to change to freeze all due to OHSS
    Feb 16, 2021 - FET #1 - BFP! Beta #1 100 Beta # 2 541 EDD 11/4/2021

• Hey Ashley! Just checking in...what did your doctor say about the estrogen? Did they increase it?
  • Good morning ladies!
    I ended up taking .3ml of the Estradiol Valerate shot on Monday evening and taking the estrace pills vaginally. My lining check today showed little increase, I'm now in the mid-6mm range so I'll likely have another shot tonight and go back on Friday for another lining check. My transfer will be moved from Tuesday, 3/9 to later in the week depending on Friday's results. My doc also commented on seeing some adenomyosis which I've never had...I feel like it's just one thing after the other...I wish this were an easier process. I hate the delays and waiting. 
    TTC #1 since 2017

IVF Journey:

Changed Clinics

• mbradfo2mbradfo2 member
    edited March 2021
    @vlr2015
    I actually declined the NIPT (fetal screening/testing for genetic abnormalities) for similar reasons as I didn't think it would change anything for me. I think sometimes we get so involved in the science of conception that we forget how absolutely -amazing- it is. Two little cells turn into a whole little human over the course of 9 months and generally, it's all ordered -- each cell knows its job, what it will become (brain, heart, bone, skin), etc. And then over the course of years, this little human turns into a big human with language, thoughts, dreams...

AFM

Had my baseline today (noticed some intramural fibroids were a little bigger, but he doesn't think they will be an issue since they aren't invading the uterus) and I start estrogen today - my fav. Actually progesterone is my -favorite- since I get horrible hot flashes and just general ickiness when I'm taking supplements.

Transfer is scheduled tentatively for 3/19, but obviously that could change with future monitoring appointments. 

DD's birthday is 3/26 so it's actually good timing since I'll be focused on her big day and getting everything ready and won't have time to stress over things.

I joked to my husband that, just like his first child, due to covid restrictions, he won't be there during both fertilization and transfer lol. My first transfer I was so over everything and exhausted of the fertility treadmill that I just wanted to go by myself and get it over with.  I think the nurses thought I was strange...but I am generally very independent person so it didn't really bug me. I've always been more pragmatic than romantic about things. 

I would type more and read through everything you guys have posted but I am getting bugged to go outside haha maybe over lunch!!

Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• Hey Ashley. Sorry your lining isn't where you were expecting. It is so frustrating! The whole process is so up and down. Praying for ya!

Mbradfo2: glad to know I'm not the only one. 

Had a visit with my doctor today. Decided to try transferring 2 embryos. And if this is unsuccessful since it will be our 6th transfer...we will probably do some genetic testing on me and my husband. And she gave some ideas of possy things to try if needed.
  • Hey guys! How is everyone doing? 
    I’m five days in on Estrace and a patch and I start feeling my right ovary. Very dull pain like I’m about to ovulate. Plus have a lot of ovulation type clear CM. I know I won’t ovulate because Lupron suppresses LH surge. Has anyone experienced that? I haven’t before. 
    Also the spot where the patch is is so itchy it drives me nuts sometimes. 
    Ok...I’m done bi@&#ng. Hormones are raging 
  • ashleyhj29ashleyhj29 member
    edited March 2021
    I had my annual physical today and they put me on low dose Zoloft to ease some of the anxiety/ptsd I have surrounding pregnancy. The first few transfers were fine, but the last few have brought me to a heart pounding, sweaty mess and the doctor doesn't think I should have to live like that and frankly, I agree! Cheers to more meds!

@mbradfo2 + @vlr2015 - Genetically testing your embryos isn't for everyone, but I will have to say that my first 6 were untested and ended chemically. I thought I didn't want to play God either, but after all that heartbreak, we tested at our 2nd ER...not that those results have gotten us very far either, but we feel better knowing we are at least giving us the best possible chance. 

I did a little 5k jog last night and it felt great! I'm going to try another tonight to get the blood pumping and hope for big numbers in the morning for my lining check!

How's everyone else??? If anyone's on Insta, my tag is @ashleyjuska, I'd love to follow you!

TTC #1 since 2017

IVF Journey:

Changed Clinics

• @ashleyhj29
    I'm sure my opinion was colored by the fact that we had success in our first round with two untested embryos. But I tested my second set of embryos because we can only transfer 1 at a time. I was moreso thinking about the early pregnancy screenings they do for various defects; I declined them because I couldn't imagine what I would do if something came back high risk. Obviously that isn't for everyone either! 

I was doing some crunches and things today; it felt good to get the muscles working, although I was really disappointed at how much I've fallen out of shape! 

I really need to join insta at some point. I post things on my tumblr but I'm quickly growing away from the folks I associated with on tumblr.  I might start one and share my link if I'm feeling very enterprising tonight!
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• So it looks like I'll be more participatory in the future April FET thread. Saline ultrasound went well today, everything was normal. However, the doctor noticed that despite being on BC pills, one of my follicles grew and is due to ovulate any day now. WTF. So now I have to wait until I get my period to start the transfer cycle, so that puts me into April sometime. Oh well. Good day overall re: news, I'll take it. 
  • Ashley, I definitely understand what you're saying. I know it is so hard. I think for me I just couldn't choose which embryo because I wouldn't know how 🙂 But I know the testing is what some need. I deal with anxiety and also take meds for it .Hoping for good news with your lining check! Keep us posted.

Lisa...sorry you have to post pone. IVF is such a waiting game.

• Well...lining today went up, but not by much. Staying on the devil estrogen, taking another injection and going back Tuesday in hopes that it's at least 7mm...tentative transfer for 3/16. 
    TTC #1 since 2017

IVF Journey:

Changed Clinics

• Praying for a great number for Tuesday!!
  • Hey Ladies ❤️ just jumping in here to read your updates and check in. Your strength and support to each other are always such an inspiration to me.

AFM I’m still playing the waiting game. I had my egg retrieval back in January and they wanted me to wait 2 cycles before my FET because of my response. I got three untested but strong embryos waiting. 

I will say that March came much quicker than I thought it would! That being said, my second period is just refusing to start. I noticed that in the last year, my period window has broadened. I’m still extremely regular like I’ve always been, but the cycle start day used to be a much tighter 28-30 days. Now it’s more like 26-32! What gives? I’m on day 28 now and still no sign, though I think I’m feeling some minor discomforts in my back as a sign of cramps to come.

My RE originally wanted me to do what he called a natural cycle with just some progesterone to help with the lining starting a few days before the FET. When I told him in our last appointment that my cycle start date window has broadened, he reconsidered and said he wanted me on Letrizol for 5 days and then to trigger with Ovidril to really make sure we get the timing right. I’m familiar with both from my two failed IUIs, and honestly after everything we dealt with leading up to my ER, I could not be more indifferent to needles! But in order to start, I need to get my period. I took a pregnancy test yesterday just in case (we gave it the old college try because why not?) and that was a BFN. And in any case, how crazy would it have been to get a BFP naturally after undergoing an egg retrieval the cycle before?!

So in short, for all you ladies playing the waiting game only we know how to play, I’m right there with you and sending you lots of love ❤️ 
  • So tomorrow is transfer day at 11am. Excited and bit nervous wondering if this time will finally be "the time". 
  • @vlr2015
    Good luck on your transfer today! 

I spent most of the weekend feeling crappy, due the estrogen I guess? I don't remember it being like this my first transfer, but that was obviously 4 years ago now! We watched lots of Paw Patrol and now I know all of the pups' names and their "specialty" lol. Thinking of going to Target today to do some shopping to take my mind off everything. Shopping is sorta my "outlet" when I'm stressed. 
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• Happy Monday to all!
    @vlr2015 baby dust to you today!!!!!
    @mbradfo2 I spent the weekend feeling crappy too...and SUPER tired. The estrogen is no joke!

Hoping for at least 7mm tomorrow!!!

TTC #1 since 2017

IVF Journey:

Changed Clinics

• @vlr2015 GL today! 🤞🤞🤞

@Lisa3379 Hopefully I'll be joining you, and April will be lucky for us both!!! :)

@thezaltyberger ugh, bodies are so weird.  (Slash can be annoying! Lol) I have had both positive and negative experiences with both medicated and natural cycles.  My best advice is just to take it all in stride, and go with the flow...
  • @mbradfo2 thanks! Sorry you've been feeling bad. The hormones definitely mess with our bodies!
    @ashleyhj29 🙏 for a great lining measurement tomorrow for you!
    @thezaltyberger wishing you well for a great cycle!

Had transfer today. Went well. Transferred 2 embryos. They were both grade AA, but not genetic tested. Beta scheduled for 3/19. So more of the waiting game we all know so we'll 🙂
  • @vlr2015 Yay for your transfer today!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that those tiny beans are very sticky!!

@ashleyhj29 sending all my positive thoughts to a nice 7mm+ lining! Grow girl grow :) 
    Me: 34 DH: 43
    Our Journey for #1
    2014 -- Started TTC casually
    2017 -- Discovered MFI but didn't move forward with treatment due to expense and grad school
    Spring 2019 -- Started with RE and confirmed MFI 
    Fall 2019 -- 3 cycles of Clomid and TI, 3 BFNs, discovered hostile cervical mucus was also contributing
    Spring/Summer 2020 -- 3 cycle of IUI, 3 BFNs
    Nov 2020 - First IVF with 3 little frosties, had to change to freeze all due to OHSS
    Feb 16, 2021 - FET #1 - BFP! Beta #1 100 Beta # 2 541 EDD 11/4/2021

• @vlr2015 so excited for you! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you :)