Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve?

Re: Weeks 3-4 (8/15-8/31) Check-in 2/28

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: August 27/14 + 2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: As big as a baby chick, how cute is that?

Upcoming appointments: Check-up Tuesday.

How are you feeling?: Good, definitely having bursts of energy.

Rants/Raves: So, my FIL posted about my pregnancy on social media yesterday, despite being explicitly told not to. Even though it was only up for 15 minutes before we caught wind and told him to take it down, some people definitely found out that I didn’t want to yet (or ever- we were never planning to do any social media announcement at any point). I am so, so mad and a lot of tears were shed yesterday. I generally get along with my in-laws but this is a huge violation that I’m definitely going to need some time to get over. Has put a damper on the weekend.

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve?: Hmmm, I’m sure I have one that is bigger than this that I’m forgetting at the moment, but I’m moderately annoyed by lateness, especially when it’s something people adopt as like a personality trait to excuse it (“Oh you know me, I’m always running late!” — if you’re that aware of it, fix yourself! Haha.)

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8/22 15 weeks today!! 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team 💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a cootie catcher 

Upcoming appointments: 3/9 for 16 week appointment 

How are you feeling?: pretty good!  Still on the nausea medication and not ready to try and stop it anytime soon again.  Sore breasts today and I feel like I could sleep for 18 hours straight 

Rants/Raves: Rant, still packing for our move.  Getting to the point where I can’t pack much more because we need to use those things.  Moving day is 3/10 and I’m SO ready! 

Questions: How am I already 15 weeks pregnant!?  Is this pregnancy flying by for anyone else?  

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? Saying Please/thank you and mean it.  It takes zero effort to be grateful, show it.  

@the_most_happy I would be livid if FIL announced!!  I’m so sorry!  I’m sure he was just excited and not thinking but it’s your news to share.  Hugs mama!!  

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: August 28, 14+1 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out! Anatomy scan is April 6!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a trial Doll! 

Upcoming appointments: March 17 

How are you feeling?: Physically, pretty good. Nausea is mostly gone (still on diclecton though), my SPD is under control with physio
    Emotionally, terrible. My heart hurts. I just want to see my dad and have him get good results. 😭 

Rants/Raves: I started feeling movement yesterday, so that's cool.

Questions:  none 

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? Mouth noises. MH can't eat near me, unless I am also eating 😅

@the_most_happy I'm really sorry that happened. My sister told my BIL without my permission. We weren't going to tell them until April but I had to then tell the rest of my in-laws. I hope he understands what he did was uncool.

@emily1052 what is a cootie catcher?! 

• @grogu one of these!  They were all the rage in elementary school! 

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14+1 8/28

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a baby chick!

Upcoming appointments: not until March 18th

How are you feeling?: Still nauseous 24/7 with occasional vomiting. 

Rants/Raves: we announced on fb last Wednesday! Of course we go to so the announcement and my in-laws say, "why? Everyone knows." 🙄 Yeah I'm aware you told your whole family,  but we haven't really told anyone. 

We told them super early so we'd have the support in case we lost this baby too, and of course they couldn't keep a secret. Plus I've had extended family like DW's aunt rubbing my belly at 8 weeks. 🤦

Questions: natm

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? I'm not sure what my biggest one is, but DW always complains about how I never put things back out how or sink is full of dishes, but I'm always picking up after her and the dishwasher is empty, so you can rinse your own dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

@the_most_happy I'm so sorry. Something like that happened my last pregnancy. A friend posted a picture of DW holding her baby on fb and someone responded about how it was great DW was getting practice now that we are getting one of our own. I was devastated since I wasn't planning on announcing until 20 weeks and I had explicitly told people we aren't sharing before then. After that I was kinda crazy and told DW no one better put anything on facebook before we about our kid being born. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14W

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: peach

Upcoming appointments: not til st Patrick’s day

How are you feeling?: so much better all of a sudden! Hurrah for 2nd trimester!

Rants/Raves: I haven’t been posting here much at all because I was feeling so bleh. This is my 4th pregnancy and I have being having a rough time in general. Not only feeling crappy, but just in a weird mindset. I switched OBs from my last pregnancy and I’m not sure I love this practice either. 😕 at my last appt (1.5 weeks ago), I had a major meltdown 😢 and I don’t know. My nerves are just shot. It didn’t help that they had weird issues with their Doppler and couldn’t find the heartbeat and then had me wait 30’mins alone in the waiting room for an ultrasound. Fortunately baby was kicking around just fine when I got the ultrasound. Anyways, I’m hoping that now i spilled my guts out to them, I will be less emotional at my next appts. I am open to switching practices again if needed. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? Cracking knuckles (which my husband does 😬😬)

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14+2 (8/28)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: hopefully finding out this week! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: baby chick 🐤 

Upcoming appointments: next Thursday for a regular appt  

How are you feeling?: still nauseous every evening  I threw up last night, which hadn’t happened since Valentine’s Day.

Rants/Raves: hopefully our genetic screen comes back this week. My daughter wants a gender reveal, and it sounds like a good excuse for cupcakes from the place I like! I’m kinda excited because I’ll get to know before DH and DD if they call with the results.

Questions:

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? People who can just never admit they’re wrong, so much that they’d rather fight in their wrongness than admit maybe they don’t actually know! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • litzi-2litzi-2 member
    edited March 2021
    @hannelorre lol omg i cannot stand when the patient's family cannot stop talking about themselves! it drives me absolutely crazy. we are here for your sick loved one... FOCUS please. And yes, i also love the how old are you, where did you go to school, are you a resident, how many years have you been doing this now... top it off with the you are so pretty from the old guys (i know dementia, but sometimes there is literally no excuse). 

@emmylou78 yes cupcakes! we don't even need an excuse over here. i had DD look thru a cookbook to pick out a healthy snack to make and she picked out a chocolate cake instead. i was like, hmmm, yes that does look delicious, good pick!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8/19 15w + 5d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: hopefully finding out😅

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a haas avocado 

Upcoming appointments: end of the month 3/25

How are you feeling?: still tired and if I wake up at 2am I can’t get back to sleep until 6am and then my alarm goes off at 6:45am😪😴

Rants/Raves: not for me but my husband can’t get a straight answer on when he’s leaving and it’s really annoying. They tell him his current orders are wrong and he should have a second one, he checked his email and he did receive another set of orders but nothing is changed on it🤦🏻‍♀️ Then they tell him he’s going with group 6 but that’s when group 6 is leaving and they’re telling him he’s not leaving on that date. Ffs!!

Questions: natm 

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? I have a million small annoyances that I need to work on. But nail biting/picking drives me up the wall. DD1 bites her nails and it looks so painful and DH bites his and his cuticles! I get after him about his cuticles and he says they have no purpose😑🤦🏻‍♀️ It doesn’t change anything even though I’ve tried to educate him on his nail bed..

• @alexa_94 my H is a nail biter too and it drives me nuts! Especially in these more germ-conscious times, I'm like, "Get your dang hands out of your mouth, that's so gross" (he washes his hands constantly but still lol). Anyway, I hope you get some answers soon about when your H is leaving!