Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 2.22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 2.22

• Options
    Hello everyone! Been so quiet on here lately..hope you’re all doing well!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, HIO, PNV. Decided to hold off on testing for BBT for one more cycle.

R/R: work has been crazy busy lately so not leaving a lot of free time to do much of anything else. Finally warming up so hoping to spend a little more time outside with family and friends (our restrictions only allow outdoor gatherings, at a max 10 and distanced if not in our household).

CS/Q: none!

• Options
    @ronnie320 Yeah, it’s been super quiet. Sounds like both of us have been busy with work; I’ve been swamped with life so I’m assuming everyone else must be busy too. It’s way more fun here when it’s more active.🙂

Month/Cycle: 33/ lost track

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: This cycle we are waiting to do frozen embryo transfer 

R/R: Rave: I got another side gig, so more money coming in to pay all these medical bills. Rant: I have to get up early for new gig, which does not work well with my night-owl body rhythms. 

CS/Q: Nothing to show 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ronnie320 @keikilove I’m with you with being super busy at work! Currently just laying in bed with my mind racing, so I thought I’d check in!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD:13, so it just about go time. I started using opks this month and it’s still flashing low, but I imagine I’ll get a high here shortly! 

R/R: Unfortunately my husband and I both started getting sick yesterday. I had him quick get a rona test, because I’m not sure how I would feel ttc if we had it. Luckily it came back negative, but I’m still wondering if is not feeling great is going to have an impact on things.