Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night?  

Re: Weekly check-in 2/8

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 3, 19+2

FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  hedgehog.  They're cute!

Upcoming appointments:  Anatomy scan on Wednesday afternoon, OB later this month.

How are you feeling?:  I generally feel good but I get so tired at times.  It's frustrating to not get everything done I want to.  Also, nose bleeds *ugh*

Rants/Raves:  My only rant is Covid.. frigging covid can suck an egg.

Questions:

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night?  
    I should never be allowed to do Karaoke.  Not only is my voice terrifying but I really struggle with making up my own words to songs.  Maybe Fishing in the Dark by Garth Brooks.  
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/18, 17+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan on 2/18

How are you feeling?: Great! I love the second tri. But I also feel and look so much bigger than last time at 17 weeks.

Rants/Raves: I got a text from daycare today that DS finally stood up and walked on his own! He's almost 17 months so this was extra great to hear.

Questions: No

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night? Definitely something in a group, because I'm sure as hell not getting up there and singing on my own. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 17, 17+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: "today your baby's foot is the size of a gummy bear"

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan on the 25th

How are you feeling?: Decent today, had a cold for most of the week last week so I'm finally feeling back to normal this morning and happy about it.

Rants/Raves: It's SO COLD, feels like -36 with wind chill.... really need to move back to coast where the climate is more manageable.

Questions:

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night?  Something upbeat and poppy to disguise my terrible voice.

@cammie0526 yay for your DS! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 17+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: nothing this week

How are you feeling?: pretty good! 

Rants/Raves: DD’s birthday is Friday! I can’t believe my baby is going to be 2. 

Questions: natm

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night?  I wouldn’t be there. 🤣

@cammie0526 Yay for DS! My DD started walking at 17 months too. It’s so sweet when it finally happens. They work so hard to get there! And I feel you on feeling huge, hard same. I need to pull up a comp to see if it’s in my head. I don’t think so! 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 1 19w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a bowl of cereal?

Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan on thursday! This is the 2nd time they've rescheduled so I'll be pissed if they try to reschedule again at the last minute

How are you feeling?: pretty good. Headaches still occasionally and a little bit of sciatica is starting to flare up but not too bad. 

Rants/Raves: rave - finally getting a cleaning lady for the house because I can't keep up anymore. We had one for a while and had to stop a few years ago when I had gotten laid off, but we are in desperate need at the moment because I am too tired after working full time and I am only going to get bigger (and busier with 3 kids).

Questions: finally starting to feel occasional movement (flutters/little bumps/pokes here and there) but nothing crazy just yet. How are the rest of you ladies with movement?

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night?  anything country... shania twain or carrie underwood
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @karacc18 I'm a few days behind you and I feel small movements very low.  I'm pretty sure I have an anterior placenta again.  With my first I didnt feel much until closer to 21/22 weeks.  Fingers crossed your ultrasound proceeds as scheduled on Thursday.  I understand things happen  but I would be getting frustrated.  
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 16w6d, due July 21

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a taco today!

Upcoming appointments: next Friday I have a check up, anatomy scan scheduled for 3/3

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Post nasal drip is still kicking my butt. Still throwing up occasionally but I can live with it. My boobs have been super full feeling, and I keep getting that tingly boob feeling that I remember from nursing. My body is a lot more achey than I remember from my last pregnancy, and my tailbone hurts a lot (which could be from sitting in a chair all day working). 

Rants/Raves: I’ve been working from home for two weeks, and it’s been so nice. I’m getting so much work done than when I am in the office. I also have felt small pokes and flutters for the last week or so. Very inconsistent but definitely more noticeable.

Questions: NATM

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night?  Easy question. “I Have Nothing” by Whitney Houston. Great song to belt whether or not you have a good voice.😂
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 3 / 19+4

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Mango? 

Upcoming appointments: Just had my AS so next appt is not until 03/12 for a midwife check up (with my FAVOURITE midwife ever). 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Things hurt if I sit still too long but walking and barre/yoga helps so that encourages me to be more active. I've been getting some nosebleeds but that happens. Slowly getting organized on things I need to get ready for new baby! Super relieved to know about my anterior placenta but I have definitely been feeling more flutters the past couple days. 

Rants/Raves: It's super cold here but at least we have nowhere to go? Hahah. We got a huge snowstorm this weekend, which is uncharacteristic for the Netherlands. Like first in 11 years. But my son was thrilled and he's such a Canadian because he can be out there for ages, perfectly content and playing. We randomly happened upon a new build house that we LOVE and in a city that we love so we're trying to see if it's possible to buy it. It has the perfect timing as it'll be ready May 31, 2022 and we were looking at moving back in the summer of 2022. So worst case, if it's delayed, we travel for a few weeks in Europe and then we go back to Canada. 

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night?  Oh goodness. When I started dating my H, he said "you have MANY talents. Singing is not one of them."  :D 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @karacc18, do you know if your placenta is anterior? I had begun feeling light flutters but nothing like my son and as I suspected, my placenta is anterior. I feel very light movements, usually in the evening when I am working/sitting on the couch, and very low since the baby is breech. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @AKuzReve I suspect it is. I have my A/S tomorrow so I'll find out then. I did have an anterior with my first child too, but had nothing to compare it to in terms of movement. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kime783kime783 member
    edited February 2021
    @AKuzReve and @karacc18 I also have an anterior placenta which is reassuring bc I barely feel him compared to my son. Any ultrasound however, he is moving nonstop and makes the poor tech really work to get what they need  😆 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/24, 16+4

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an avocado

Upcoming appointments: not until 3/8 for regular ob checkup and then 3/12 for AS

How are you feeling?: I’ve been feeling pretty good overall. I’ve had some reflux which makes me nauseous sometimes and got the best of me the other night. I made it through all of tri 1 without getting sick only to have it happen in week 16

Rants/Raves: Not a lot going on around here. I feel like I’m getting bigger and bigger all the time and I don’t know how I’m going to make it another 24 weeks of growing. Also starting to worry how this baby is going to get out 😂

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night? no one needs to hear that!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18w + 6d

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Pear

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan on Fri 1/12

How are you feeling?: I feel so much further along than with my first pregnancy, by size and by all the aches and pains. I definitely need to break out the giant pregnancy pillow; I move so comically slow when I adjust in my sleep LOL. And I now dread sneezing: if I'm lying down I'll get a horrendous cramp if I tense up right before sneezing, if I'm standing up there's a 50/50 chance I'll pee my pants  :# .

Rants/Raves: Life has been really rough over here lately. *TW illness* We found out a week and a half ago that my dad has cancer. We thought at first it was kidney cancer, which is terrible but seemed manageable if caught early. Unfortunately further testing showed evidence of cancer in his stomach and lungs, and he still has to get a bone scan and brain MRI to make sure it hasn't spread elsewhere. My husband and I were able to convince my parents to come stay with us and get care at Stanford. They just arrived today and tomorrow my dad has his first appointment with an oncologist (in his rural area he wasn't able to book an appt until almost March!). We are all so anxious to get more information and are hoping for a miracle in his diagnosis and treatment.

Questions: Anyone else's belly button pop out yet? I don't think it happened in my first pregnancy until the last few weeks. It's crazy how different this pregnancy is...and I'm totally terrified I'll have to be wheeled around towards the end LOL.

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night? I like to completely belt out (and butcher) "A Whole New World". My husband finds an excuse to leave the room whenever I sing it hahaha.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/23  16+6

FTM/STM/STM+: baby #6

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: BLUE again! 😍😍

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an action figure. 

Upcoming appointments: just had my first telehealth appt earlier this week. Official anatomy scan is scheduled for March 5th. I can't wait to see our little guy again! 

How are you feeling?: I think I may be out of the pukey stage for now. I also think my energy is slowly starting to return. Still dealing with a bad taste every time I eat something though. 

Rants/Raves: Rave- I mentioned above that I had my first telehealth appt earlier this week. I loooved it so much. With 5 kids at home that aren't allowed at appts, a traveling husband, and no reliable help around it made it so much easier. I have my own doppler and blood pressure cuff at home and she gave me the urine test strips so I feel like the only thing I'm missing is the stress of going into the office! 
    Rant- We have two goats that I have been waiting to go into labor forever now. The weather is supposed to be super crappy this weekend. Rainy, gross, and super cold for us here in Texas. Because it is going to be so nasty out I just know they are going to have their babies right in the middle of it. 😑

Questions: Na. 

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night?  Oh man. So the running joke is that one day my dad, myself, and my BFF are going to go sing karaoke together specifically so my dad can sing " Who are you" by the Who and my BFF and I can sing backup. 😂 But truthfully I am a horrible singer, don't have the balls to sing in public, and don't drink so liquid courage won't work for me. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @navete so sorry to hear about your dad
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @AKuzReve @kime783 yup, confirmed anterior placenta at my level 2 today. It was reassuring to hear since I only feel a little movement and it's low. Babe was moving all around like crazy so very reassuring. 

and also - everything looked completely normal and right on track. so thankful.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • bntfroggiebntfroggie member
    edited February 2021
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 16+ wks, ha this poor third kid I don't even have the energy to calculate!

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  BLUE!!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  Ummmmm size of one of those little monkeys, adorable!

Upcoming appointments: on Monday, just an overall health check, then the next appt is the anatomy scan in March!

How are you feeling?: Baby still rejects certain foods but I'm down to the minimum dosage of the nausea meds so I'll take it!

Rants/Raves: We may be buying a new house we put in an offer and they are looking over the offers on Saturday, but I'm totally having a panic attack, I want it but I also am apprehensive about moving and I'm a hoarder with sentimental attachments to things and that would definitely include the house we live in.

Questions:

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night?    With a few drinks anything is possible!
    ETA I thought this said would you sing HA.  So anything but country is fair game, probably something from a musical.

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • @navete - Sorry to hear about your Dad, keeping you in my prayers.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 16w 6d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Pink, 3rd Girl!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Avocado, which I love!

Upcoming appointments: Had my 16w check up today

How are you feeling?: Tired, still have nausea and most foods still don't taste the same.

Rants/Raves: NATM

GTKY: What would you sing at Karaoke night? Probably something Taylor Swift, which I would inevitably butcher. Haha
  • @navete so sorry to hear about your dad! Keep us posted if you’d like and I will keep you all in our prayers!

@karacc18 welcome to the cool kids club 😄
    I’m glad your appt was reassuring!
  • Thinking of you and your dad @navete. I’m glad you were able to convince them to come stay with you. ♥️