August 2021 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday 2/2

Who is bugging you this week?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 

Re: TW Tuesday 2/2

• Options
    Since I'm a fountain of complaints today...
    So DD has a fever. Couldn't get her tested yesterday because we were snowed in. DW took her first thing this morning to the one urgent care in the county that will test 4 year olds. She waited for two hours till they finally said "oh, the doctors couldn't dig out, I guess they aren't coming after all." Are you f***ing kidding me? I also have her scheduled at a state run facility tomorrow because I anticipated problems, but it's just that much more time before I can get her cleared to go back to school. Her fever is already going down so I'm hoping it's not Covid and just a mild viral thing. Also her birthday and the valentine's day party at school are both next week and I really don't want her to have to miss that since she hasn't been in school before the last two weeks and was so looking forward to having a social event again after nearly a year. FU Covid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    Sheesh, @claireloSC. When it rains! I got COVID the week before DD’s preschool Christmas party/performance and she had to miss them all. The worst part was that it was her last week at her preschool because she started EAK (early admission kindergarten) in January. I was SO SAD for her. I hope DD gets a negative result so she doesn’t have to miss out on all the festivities! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @claireloSC fingers crossed for speedy results! 

We got that storm that was passing through northeastern US except we got 8 inches of snow followed by a huge downpour of rain so the snow was extra heavy. I think the plow driver on our street was dunk because it took him 8 passes and he dumped 2ft of snow about 5ft up my driveway. We left a big hunk of it there in protest. 
  • Options
    @doodlemom131 I swear the snow plow guys plow like it's a video game and they just go nuts. Honestly they def seem like they're on drugs sometimes!
  • Options
    My TW is sneak peek. Apparently my blood sample isn't good enough to find out the sex. I could try again but I'm not going to bother. I'll just wait for the anatomy scan in April 😓
  • Options
    That's a bummer @grogu! I'm sorry they couldn't find out for you.
  • Options
    Oh no @grogu! That’s so disappointing (and annoying).
  • Options
    It's likely because the postal system sucks and it sat in Montreal for a week before being delivered. 
    At least I can get my money back 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    @claireloSC That is frustrating.  Especially when it happens back to back like that.  At my early glucose test, they made me wait 40 minutes before figuring out I only needed the glucose drink (even though I told them that) and then gave it to me for me to wait ANOTHER hour.....

@grogu Sorry, that's so disappointing.