June 2021 Moms

**READ THIS FIRST*** Board Organization and Guidelines

2»

Re: **READ THIS FIRST*** Board Organization and Guidelines

• @mc0303 I’ve been thinking about an appointments thread too. I like that we are talking monthly instead of weekly. Fewer boards to have to scroll through. Then people can just post throughout the month with info about appointments.
  • Would anyone be interested in a Fitness Friday post instead of the monthly Healthy Habits? I just feel like I need a little more accountability than just once a month. We could ask about wins from the week and goals for next week.
  • Loading the player...
  • @marebear15 I like the idea of a weekly fitness post!! (As I eat a bunch of chicken nuggets 😄)

I need to back on track with eating healthier. 
  • @marebear15 love this idea!
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• edited October 2020
    So, sorry, I'm new to... the internet, but where can I find the threads for multiples and FTMs? Under June 2021?
    TW is not in the glossary btw.
  • @lizalovespasha if you scroll down through the threads in the June 2021 board there are threads that say FTM and Moms of Multiples. TW typically stands for Trigger Warning. It tells you that the post or the entire topic could discuss things that could trigger other readers. 
  • Should we do a weekly appointment thread? I want to keep up on how everyone’s appointments go, but I am not sure which threads to check for updates, or where to post my own? Thoughts? 
  • @ramzlau You can't post in the October appointments thread? 
  • @mindyb2019 Am I totally missing it? There is an October Appointments thread? 
  • @ramzlau yes there is one. You have posted in it before lol It’s on the board and one of the members bumped it for you so you could find it. Keep looking you will find it. 
  • Should we start an announcement thread? I’m at 13 weeks and getting ready to announce. I think it’s so fun seeing how everyone announces! It can also give others some ideas if they’re stuck on how to announce? 

Thoughts? 
  • An announcement thread is a great idea
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @ramzlau Im all for it! I think it’s a great thread to have. I can’t wait to hit viability week. 😁