Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?

Re: Weekly Check-in 1/24

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10w7d 08/16

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: baby sea turtle shell? That one made me laugh today

Upcoming appointments: 02/11 - just a normal one but I might ask for a reassurance scan since I got the COVID vaccine. Also just an excuse to see the babe lol

How are you feeling?: okay - being out of breath and back pain are overtaking the nausea slowly. I still have to be careful to eat frequently to avoid feeling sick.

Rants/Raves: I’m nervous to get my second COVID vaccine dose bc it seems to hit harder than the first. 

Also stressed out at work which is resulting in less sleep and making all of my symptoms worse. Thankfully one of the big stressors - our healthcare accreditation resurvey is this week and I’ll be grateful for it to be over.

Questions: none really - any insight from moms who got the phizer second dose and survived would be appreciated lol

Hmm I agree with teleportation! I hate commutes lol I’d also love a time turner like in Harry Potter!

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8/22 10 weeks today!  (Double digits!!!!)

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Tootsie pop candy top

Upcoming appointments: Nothing until NT scan and NIPT blood draw on 2/9

How are you feeling?: Nausea is much better now that I’m taking medication!  Still some waves of it but not nearly as bad.  Exhausted and bloated.  Mentally I’m nervous for the NT scan and NIPT.  I just hope everything is ok.

Rants/Raves: I’m ready to be hungry!  I miss wanting food and eating it.  

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?  Yeah, as cool as that would be i think they always come with negative effects.  I’m good being non-super

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Aug 28, 9+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Pecan

Upcoming appointments: none until February 😖

How are you feeling?: anxious. I'm nauseous and exhausted which is good I guess but I'm 9 days out from my loss so that's messing with me.

Rants/Raves: Why is time moving so slowly? I feel like this is the longest 6 weeks of my life. I don't want to wish time away but I'm ready to be out of the first trimester

Questions: none

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Invisibility so I could disappear whenever I wanted 😂
  • @jaxalia thats awesome that you got your first vaccine! i was too nervous and couldn't do it. i know a few ladies who were later in their pregnancies and got vaccine 2 and it went just fine (one got preeclampsia after and was induced but i doubt related). i think i might wait until at least second tri (i feel so awful already i can't imagine feeling worse!)
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Aug 12/11w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: strawberry 

Upcoming appointments: Feb 12

How are you feeling?: Starting to feel more normal again. Generally I feel less tired and less nauseous throughout the day.

Rants/Raves: nothing really

Questions: n/a 

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Telekinesis. I think it would make chores a lot easier!

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    10+3

FTM/STM/STM+:

STM+ this is baby #3

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Brussel sprouted 

Upcoming appointments:

First appointment is Feb 2. I had one scheduled for the 25th but we’re currently stranded in FL (car is in the shop) so I had to reschedule  

How are you feeling?:

Like shit.

Rants/Raves:

I don’t remember being THIS tired with my other 2. I guess probably because I didn’t have 2 other kids to take care of then.

Questions:

None

If I had to pick one right I’d probably be able to teleport. That’s most likely because I’m dreading our 28 hr drive home though. Flying would be pretty cool too!

• @jynjer3 oh no!! What happened to the car? How long is it going to be in the shop for??
  • @pickle-chips it’s the differential. It’s an AWD and we towed it on a dolly when the alternator went out which I guess is a big no no. Luckily they can replace the drum instead of the whole case but it’s still $2,500! Expensive lesson. :tired_face: The part is supposed to come in Tues so not too much longer. I’m just glad we decided to get it looked at while here at my parents instead of breaking down halfway home. I really don’t mind staying here an extra wk!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9+1

FTM/STM/STM+: stm

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: cherry

Upcoming appointments: not until Feb 25th 😔

How are you feeling?: Still 24/7 nausea and exhausted

Rants/Raves: I don't feel like myself. I'm tired and lacking patience. I feel like a horrible wife/mom as I can't seem to have energy for the house or my almost 2yo.

Questions: natm

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Oh, telekinesis is a good one!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8/28; 9+ 2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: chocolate. Lots of organs are now working  

Upcoming appointments: 2/9

How are you feeling?: oddly better but I did throw up this morning which made me late to work. 

Rants/Raves: I bought a ton of office snacks yesterday at Walmart. MH totally called me out bc several were lacking protein 😣

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? I would like the ability to be extremely persuasive.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @jaxalia I'm scheduled to get my first dose next week! I can't wait. The second dose freaks me out too though ... hopefully you get by with minimal side effects! Are you enrolled in the tracking thing (I can't think of the right word ...) to report any symptoms? My OB was really fired up about that
  • @BourbonBiscuits wait! Is your almost 4yo a F17 baby? Your sn looks super familiar!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: August 7th | 12w2d

FTM/STM/STM+: My husband and I were both married previously so together we have 5 already, so this is #6! #4 to come out of me, though!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Will be finding out. Had NIPT labs drawn today. We currently have 3b 2g, H wants a g (his 2 bio babes are boys), I don’t really care. My youngest 2 are girls and they’re hellions. Adorable. But hellions.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: baby is size of a plum.. I’ve never eaten a plum tho.

Upcoming appointments: Went today. Had ultrasound, labs, etc. Baby is measuring 12w5, but my date is pretty much spot on because I had an IUD removed 2 days before I had a period. Next appt is 2/19, I think.

How are you feeling?: Physically better in the last week. Still incredibly tired but much less nauseated.

Rants/Raves: Pregnancy in your 30s is much different than in your 20s, although it may just be because of the fact that I have a lot more kids to chase around these days.

Questions: Is anyone else in a pregnancy with a different spouse/partner than your previous ones? I know this is probably silly, but I just have a lot of anxiety and misplaced feelings about how to proceed. I’m remarried but I have 3 kids from my prior marriage. We have almost 50/50 custody. I have almost guilt over the thought of having this one 100% of the time and my others only half of the time. It’s so weird. Also ironic that my exH’s fiancée is also pregnant and due 5 days before me, so the kids are getting new babies at both houses. My oldest is 10 so he will understand, but my younger kids are almost 2 and almost 5, so they may not. Hm, idk..

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? The power to function on little to no sleep. And teleportation. 

• @pickle-chips he is! I mostly lurked back then because of some weird personal stuff though. Do you have a F17 too?!
  • @jaxalia that's so reassuring to hear that your first dose went smoothly! Do you have any links to articles or studies with information about either pregnant people having less severe reactions or babies of those who are vaccinated having signs of antibodies? Would love to read more about those topics (I'm going to get the vaccine regardless, but would love some additional reassurance or potential upsides to look forward to)!
  • @BourbonBiscuits I do have a 2017 Febubaby! He will be 4 on February 12. Where did the time go 😭?! I also have a recently turned 2yo (Dec 18), so it seems like we've ended up on similar timelines haha.
  • DD's bday is in Feb too, but 2016. :) Yay Feb babies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • @claireloSC @pickle-chips Feb babies are the best! My 2yo was due in February too. Wild! 
  • @claireloSC @BourbonBiscuits yay for Febubabies! Since I am used to winter babies (both born in the middle of blizzards!), the concept of a summer baby is 🤯. Also all of the baby clothes I have are going to be off season! 
  • @cmjenkies This is my first pregnancy with my spouse. My DD is from a previous relationship. She is spoiled rotten by that side of the family and she visits them overseas about once a year. I’m worried about this kiddo getting lopsided Christmas presents or feeling different that they wouldn’t get to go on trips like DD. There will be an almost 8 year gap in ages though, so that may help. I do worry though. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11+2, due 8/15

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team green!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a lime

Upcoming appointments: First appointment with the MFM is this Friday. I have to be monitored throughout my pregnancies because I have a carnitine (enzyme) deficiency (which can potentially affect the growth of the baby, but hasn't up to this point in my other pregnancies..my kids were 8 and 9 pounds). My pregnancies have always been straightforward and uncomplicated (fingers-crossed this one is the same), but they like to monitor me closely anyways. That usually just means a LOT of extra ultrasounds and NST's at the end. 

How are you feeling?: Eh? Nausea comes and goes at this point. I hurt my back on Friday (I probably shouldn't try to pick up my five year old anymore...), so that has been my worst "symptom" lately. It's KILLING me. Time for a call to the chiro!

Rants/Raves: Rant...the hurt back. Rave...I cooked dinner last night! It's been a while...

Questions: NATM

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?: To clean my house with the blink of an eye! That would free up a LOT of time!

@pickle-chips, both of my babies are January babies. I am TERRIFIED of being huge and pregnant during the summer. And also, I'm going to need an entirely new wardrobe for this baby...