1st Trimester

6wks no symptoms?

edited January 2021 in 1st Trimester
I am pregnant for first time, was not expected but super nervous and excited. I am 6wks on Wednesday with no symptoms.

Blood test 16 DPO said HCG level was 580.4, at that time had some sore breast. Had progesterone test a couple days ago, 26m/l . Doctor said numbers were good, but I lost soreness and have no real symptoms. I won’t have my first prenatal visit u/s for another two weeks! Super nervous but hoping to hear heart beat!

Anyone else experience this? Is it normal to not have symptoms?

Re: 6wks no symptoms?

• I am pregnant for first time, was not expected but super nervous and excited. I am 6wks on Wednesday with no symptoms.

Blood test 16 DPO said HCG level was 580.4, at that time had some sore breast. Had progesterone test a couple days ago, 26m/l . Doctor said numbers were good, but I lost soreness and have no real symptoms. I won’t have my first prenatal visit u/s for another two weeks! Super nervous but hoping to hear heart beat!

Totally normal. Enjoy it while it lasts.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • I am pregnant for first time, was not expected but super nervous and excited. I am 6wks on Wednesday with no symptoms.

You do have a symptom: missed period.  Feel blessed you don't have severe morning sickness.  Some people have them others, not so much.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, I too was nervous with very little symptoms. I am just over 8wks and still barely have any. I had a great ultrasound at 6wk6dys and saw baby with heartbeat at 142bpm. I go back this Thursday to check again to make sure all is ok. I didn't really start feeling anything until 7wks, at which point I had very mild nausea.  And I mean, VERY mild. Barely had sore breasts either. It's funny how we wish we FELT pregnant just to feel like we are doing ok, but in my history (2 successful and 5 losses), PTSD is REAL!! Good luck!
    Me: 45yo, DH: 47yo
    3 Daughters (singleton @27yo, ID  Di/Di Twins @34yo)
    Protein S Deficiency (Blood Clotting Disorder), MTHFR & VIT D issue 
    5 MC's:  Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks;  Natural MC @ 7wks; Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks; MC boy-D&C @ 9wks & Chem PG in 2019
    Tubes were tied after my Twins (and now I am old). Remarried and want to give my DH a baby!

IVF#1 OE June 2019 - ER 6/15/19, 24R, 21M, 20F, 7 6DBlasts Frozen for PGS Testing,
    RESULTS of PGS 4 abnormal girls,  2 abnormal boys, 1 indeterminate girl
    FET#1 OE August 23, 2019 (transferring 1 indeterminate girl & 1 abnormal boy) - BFN
    IVF#2 November 15, 2019 - ER 9R, 9M, 6F, 2 5dBlasts (fresh transfer) and 1 6DBlast frozen for PGS Testing,
    FRESH Transfer: November 20, 2019, 2 5-day blasts transferred!! 
    BFP 8dp5dt on 11/27 - 12/2 on FRER, BETA #1 12/2 - 11.93. BETA #2 12/4: 4.41 ~CHEMICAL PG
    ******************Starting Donor Process
    June 2020: Egg Donor Cycle and Fresh Transfer of 1 embryo in Czech Republic - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19
    October 2020.  Split Cycle at UFC with a friend (Andrea) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague too  
    DE Retrieval 9/26/2020, 26R, 24M, 12 split Cycle, 9 Fertilized + 1 "questionable", PRAYING FOR AT LEAST 5 BLASTS
    10/1/2020: 4 5DBlasts (AA, BB, BC, BC), 10/2/2020: 3 6DBlasts (BB, BB, BC) FOR A TOTAL OF: 7 BLASTS!! THANK YOU GOD!!
    PGS RESULTS: 5 NORMALS! DAY 5: AA BOY, BB GIRL, BC BOY / DAY 6: BB GIRL, BC GIRL
    DE FET October 29, 2020 - CANCELED DUE TO FLUID IN LINING
    DE FET November 16th, 2020 (transferring an PGS normal Hatching AA Boy)
  • Thank you for sharing! My first u/s isn’t till the 9th the wait seems endless good luck on your second check up Thursday! :) 
  • I never really had typical pregnancy symptoms until 8 or 9 weeks. (Aside from the missing period and some minor lower cramps). Its totally fine to not be puking your guts out. 
  • Totally normal. My first I had no symptoms besides being tired the whole pregnancy and food aversions. I’m on my second now and it’s wayyy different. Enjoy the no symptoms. 
  • I’m 6W2D and I’m in the same boat as you! No fatigue, sore breasts, nausea , etc. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage but I had more symptoms with that one than this one. So maybe symptoms aren’t a good measure of whether the pregnancy is going well or not. But naturally I have anxiety about it and would like to feel something. Many women tell me it’s normal so that helps. My doctor doesn’t see me until I’m 8 weeks.