Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time?

Re: Weekly Check-in 1/10

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jul 17/13+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a lemon

Upcoming appointments: not until Feb 1 

How are you feeling?: so much better, starting to get a bit of a sore low back

Rants/Raves: we have had such amazing winter weather so far, just scared it’s all going to change soon... but no cold or snow in the forecast so far 🤞🤞

Questions: anybody know of a good prenatal workout on YouTube?

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time? Idk if I have one - can’t think. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/21, 12w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: as tall as a kitkat 

Upcoming appointments: NT scan on Wednesday 

How are you feeling?: Decent. Post nasal drip has really ramped up in the past few days, and it’s triggering my gag reflex pretty bad. My belly keeps getting progressively more sore in random spots from all the stretching and stuff.

Rants/Raves: Spent the day taking down all of our Christmas stuff. My house looks so bare now!

Questions: Anything I can do to help the post nasal drip? I can just feel it sitting in the back of my throat, but I can’t get it up unless I puke. It’s really disgusting. 

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time? Hmmm this is tough. Probably Bridesmaids or Step Brothers. Both movies never fail to make me laugh!
  • Loading the player...
  • @canucklehead123 I would also love some recommendations.  I'm in some serious need of stretching.  My muscles feel so tight.  I'm going to hunt through a bunch online and I'll share any good yoga, pilates ones I come across.

@daisy528 I remember the first time I saw step brothers.  I laughed so hard I almost peed.  So good!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 3 15+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Finding out.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a baseball

Upcoming appointments: OB on January 28 is my next.  I'll be 17 weeks and he just wants a good baseline for my BP before I pass the 20 week mark.  I've had issues with blood pressure after 22-24 weeks with my 3 previous pregnancies.

How are you feeling?:  Ok, abit achy but otherwise alot less tired and nausea seems gone, thank goodness.

Rants/Raves:  I'm sick of Covid and lockdowns.  I hate how much my kiddies have sacrificed over the last year.   I just want Covid to go and them to get some sort of a normalcy back.

Questions:  Anyone have any good Netflix recommendations?

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time?  Little Women, the one with Susan Saradon.  It's my go to when I'm sick or feeling crappy.  
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 3/15+2 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 🥑

Upcoming appointments: Jan 18 for my 1st GD test and February 9 for my anatomy scan 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Energy is back so yay but still battling on and off nausea. I forget I’m pregnant until then. 

Rants/Raves: Work is annoyingly busy. I forgot to make bread yesterday so I’ll make this morning with DS. It seems our lockdown will be extended by 3 weeks. Sigh. So over it. 

Questions: I am pretty sure I remember this in my 1st pregnancy but last night I got shooting pains that had me doubled over in severe pain. It was super weird. Felt like extremely severe ovulation pain? 

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time?

Hm. I genuinely don’t know. I have quite a few faves like Bridesmaids, she’s the man, mad max, anything with Thor because 😍😍, and many others. But idk what my fave is. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @tiggywiggles, not sure if you’ve seen any of these but:

- Queen’s Gambit 
    - Bridgerton 
    - Emily in Paris (so cheesy but so bad it’s entertaining)
    - A suitable boy 
    - never have I ever 
    - Sweet Magnolias 
    - Cable Girls (in Spanish but SO good) 

@daisy528, does a nasal spray help? I have it too but don’t have a nasal spray to try. 

@canucklehead123, I’m doing a class with my barre studio and it’s virtual. It’s like €6/class but I did it throughout my 1st pregnancy and it was so great. Anything you could like that? Find a barre studio offering virtual classes?

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/27 - 11+6

FTM/STM/STM+: 5th baby

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: would fit on a Reese’s cup

Upcoming appointments: Jan 28th, should have been the second week of February, but unfortunately we have to travel back to mainland because we lost my FIL. 

How are you feeling?: days are getting better, nausea is finally dying down. Still really tired. 

Rants/Raves: I’m not looking forward to having to quarantine for two weeks when we get back on island. It’s done in government quarters, and they are pretty run down. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time? #1 Dirty Dancing. #2 Fried green tomatoes. #3 Top Gun. #4 Shawshank redemption. #5 The Green Mile

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/27  11+6wks

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd baby

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I think we are finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: idk ha ha

Upcoming appointments:Next Monday to check heartbeat, and check up on my blood pressure

How are you feeling?: Still nauseous but it's died down some, so now it's managable with the meds.  Still exhausted but I'm pretty sure that's the meds too.

Rants/Raves: none

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time? I really like Big Fish, Fried Green Tomatoes, Princessbride, I just watched all my favorite Christmas ones so that was nice.

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12w 1d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out, just got NIPT blood test done this morning. Any feedback on how long its taking? We are doing MaterniT21.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby is the size of a Lime

Upcoming appointments: Genetic Counseling on Thursday 1/14, NT Scan on Friday 1/15, regular check-in with OB on Friday 1/15

How are you feeling?: Still nauseous, some days worse than others.

Rants/Raves: NA

Questions: NA

GTKY: What is your favorite movie of all time? Will agree with others on Bridesmaids and Fried Green Tomatoes! Also like Bride Wars too! Other favorites, Sex and the City (1 and 2), The Holiday, Dead Poets Society, Its Complicated, Somethings Gotta Give, could probably name a half a dozen more!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 07/05 15 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: blue 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an orange

Upcoming appointments: 01/26

How are you feeling?: not completely awful. 

Rants/Raves: Can't find a comfy pillow to save my life.

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time? Hard to pick just one. Jurassic Park, Sweet home Alabama, The Holiday, Twister...to name a few. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/18, 13 or 13+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Upcoming appointments: regular appointment next Thursday

How are you feeling?: Great!

Rants/Raves: My in-laws came down this weekend to help us install new flooring in my son's room. I took a nap with DS and woke up to lunch, fresh groceries, and a clean kitchen thanks to my MIL!

Questions: No

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time? Across the Universe
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/13, 13 weeks + 6 days

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue - just found out today!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lemon

Upcoming appointments: appt tomorrow

How are you feeling?: I thought I had turned a corner but yesterday was filled with nausea all day again- womp, womp

Rants/Raves: I’m a people person and this combo of winter weather and COVID restrictions/precautions and working from home is starting to really get to me! 

Questions: Did anyone else have a precipitous labor with their previous/first? If so, are you considering scheduled induction to ensure you make it to the hospital in time?

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time? Hmm, tough question because there are so many to choose from! Dirty Dancing, Billy Madison, Finding Nemo or Moana, all the Harry Potter movies
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 18, 13w2d, I think? 

Upcoming appointments: nothing for the next few weeks, thankfully because I have a pile of non pregnancy related appointments lined up. 

How are you feeling?: dare I say pretty good? The insomnia is awful bit I still have more energy than I did a week ago. 

Rants/Raves: probably related to feeling better, I had one of my best days at work today. Nothing special, just good. 

Questions: natm

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time? I’m not a movie person at all. I enjoy them once in a while but don’t really have favourites. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/1  15W5D

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a light bulb

Upcoming appointments: Regular check up on 1/25 and Anatomy Scan/Level 2 on 2/1 

How are you feeling?: headaches still and the "heavy" feeling in lower abdomen when I overdo things. RLP starting a bit as well.

Rants/Raves: Rave - I have a spa day on Saturday (redeeming my Christmas gift from DH) and I am sooo excited!

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time? Pretty Woman, The Help, Dirty Dancing, Sweet Home Alabama, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Mermaids
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12w 1d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: FOUND out: Boy. Genetic testing was done due to my husband being jewish. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A plastic Army Man

Upcoming appointments: 13week ultrasound next week. 

How are you feeling?: Better but some foods are still no go. Reheated greens for one. Ugh. 

Rants/Raves: My co-workers found out. I had low blood sugar and had to get an emergency sub in my room for 30mins while I sat in the nurse's office and had snacks. Teach me to go too long without eating. 

Questions: None. 

GTKY: What is your favorite movie of all time? Princess Bride is one!
  • juniperlacejuniperlace member
    edited January 2021
    That's a win! cammie0526
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/8 14w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: stm

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink 🎀 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a peach

Upcoming appointments: just had one on Friday. Next one is 2/8

How are you feeling?: exhausted. Less nauseous than before. Pelvic Pain which I can only assume is rlp

Rants/Raves: it’s my birthday today! We had Cheesecake Factory and my husband gifted me the baby wearing jacket that I’ve been eyeing forever!

Questions: looking for a birthing class. It’s probably going to be online but still looking for suggestions 

GTKY: What is your favourite movie of all time? Titanic, cruel intentions, miss congeniality, pitch perfect, greatest showman
  • @marikkita12 Happy Birthday! Mine is on Saturday 1/16.
  • @marikkita12 happy belated birthday!! 
  • @marikkita12 happy belated birthday! What is your go to cheesecake flavor at the Cheesecake Factory?
  • @kime783. I go more for a specific savory dish (crispy chicken costeletta) but my favorite cheesecake is the white chocolate caramel macadamia nut. We didn’t get any dessert this time because we bought a chocolate mousse cake from Costco that I have been eyeing for a while and let me tell you that it did not disappoint 
  • @marikkita12 I think we’re food twins! I’m craving Cheesecake Factory now... also it was MH’s birthday yesterday, and I bought him the Costco chocolate mousse cake. It’s SO good and I can’t wait to have more tonight  :)
  • @marikkita12 I like their chicken madeira - easily enough for two! Chocolate mousse cake sounds delicious!
  • @rschenck14 happy birthday Capricorn sister!!!!
  • for anyone interested, I downloaded a pre and post natal workout app called Luna mother co.  Just doing the free trial this week so I’ll keep you posted on how it goes. 
    BabyFruit Ticker