May 2021 Moms

STM+ Check In 1/13

How far along are you?

How many kids do you already have? Ages?

Rants/Raves

GTKY - What pregnancy symptom are you most looking forward to being done with?

Re: STM+ Check In 1/13

• How far along are you?: 23+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages?: One 3 year old

Rants/Raves: Rave: DH is bringing me Chick-fil-A for breakfast on his way home from daycare drop off. Rant: My 3 year old is throwing some MAJOR 3 year old attitude this week. 

GTKY - What pregnancy symptom are you most looking forward to being done with?: Nausea for sure (still lingering but not awful; counting down the days I can stop taking zofran) and SPD!
  • How far along are you? 19w 2d

How many kids do you already have? Ages? One 15m DS

Rants/Raves My husband was approved for the surgery he crossed the world for, BUT has to lose 5 kg. So he's on a two week weight loss plan, because his flight is in 5 weeks and we don't want him to have to stay longer than he needs to. Kind of stressful, especially when the toddler always seems to be in chaos mode (exploration mode) I don't want to stop his curiousity but he can be pretty dangerous and it would be nice to pass him his dad for a bit. Currently he enjoys climbing the change table and hanging on by one hand while throwing the diapers off one by one, climbing on top of the toilet and shredding the toilet paper. Anything tall he climbs and finds something to throw or destroy. I am surprised that my cellphone is still working, the strength with which he throws it onto the tile floor is scary. 

GTKY - What pregnancy symptom are you most looking forward to being done with? They haven't started yet, so I have to get to them first. I didn't like the charle horses in the middle of the night or the swollen feet. But I think those are end of tri 2/3.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 21+6

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3 boys, 4, 3 and 1

Rants/Raves: I'm trying to be patient, but it's annoying that baby refused to cooperate for the AS. I really want to know what we're having already. 

GTKY - What pregnancy symptom are you most looking forward to being done with? This is a tough one. I'm actually pretty lucky in that so far my pregnancy hasn't been too bad. But my main complaints are things that are going to continue after the birth - they are the exhaustion, and the heavy sensitive breasts.

@gusgus14 oh threenagers, good luck!

@littlelibelula glad he was approved, FX he an loose that weight. I hear you on the kid, my DS#2 is a climber (really they all are, but him most of all), and it can definitely make life interesting. 
  • @mrosek91 Once when he was younger he climbed a step stool, when it was closed leaning against a wall. All I could say is must be part mountain goat. Best purchase we made was a 7-piece foam toddler gym, I throw those blocks everywhere hoping he will fall on those instead of on the tile floor. What's the most interesting this your DS 2 climbed? 
  • How far along are you? 21+3

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 4y/o DD

Rants/Raves:   My husband's work had lay offs because of covid and the last few months he's been working mandatory overtime.  Mostly 50 hour work weeks, but this week he's working 68 hours.  We just got word that they are hiring back some people and opening second shift, which meand DH goes back to 40 hours next week.  I'm so happy about this!

GTKY - What pregnancy symptom are you most looking forward to being done with? It's a tie between nausea and sleeping like crap.

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• @littlelibelula great question, it's hard to remember... there have been so many. But since we've been stuck at home it's mainly been the same places over and over... We have this flat, hard, plastic toy chest cover, the boys like to lean it against random stuff and use it as a ramp. Also, we have one of those ride in cars, (like the fisher-price one) and DS#2 also really likes to climb on the roof of that.

@mkc3888 sorry you've been having to deal with that. Yay for going back to more normal hours!
  • @mkc3888 that’s a lot of hours! Glad to hear he’s getting back to regular!

How far along are you? 24+5

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3: 14DD, 9DD, 4DS 

Rants/Raves my back has been killing me! When DS was 2, I was carrying him downstairs and he decided to be funny and squirm and climb up me. We fell. Hard. We both hit our head, but my back took the brunt of it, and hit the corner of a stair. It hasn’t been the same since. When I am in good shape, and exercising, it’s much better. But I’m not in shape and not exercising and gaining weight. 

My kids have been able to feel the baby kicking! They love it, I love it.

GTKY - What pregnancy symptom are you most looking forward to being done with? SPD! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @yellingbanana I hope you can get some pain relief for your back soon.  That sounds like a terrible fall

Other news we just found out yesterday that it won't be 40 hours, but 50.  Which is fine since he's been working 50 hours/week for a few months now.  60+ hours is just too much though.  hopefully 40 hours will be a norm before baby comes.  

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• How far along are you? 22+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? One DS age 2

Rants/Raves Work is crazy and the manager I had to speak with earlier this week about her behavior is causing more problems. She told one of the docs we work with that I told her to seek employment outside the organization which I absolutely did not do. So that's fun. DH's parents are at their place in Florida for 3 weeks so we got to have dinner with his Grandma tonight just the 4 of us and it was really nice! My MIL always has something to say about something so it's nice to be able to talk with Grandma without MIL butting in.

GTKY - What pregnancy symptom are you most looking forward to being done with? Just all of the aches and pains. I feel like something constantly hurts.
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017