EDD:
FTM/STM/STM+:  
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  
Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  
Upcoming appointments:  
How are you feeling?  
Rants/Raves:  
Questions:  
GTKY: Who lives in your house? (Family, pets, etc.)

Re: Week 3-4 (5/15/21-5/31/21) check-in w/o 1/11

• EDD: 5/20
    FTM/STM/STM+: 4TM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out! Today!!
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of: banana
    Upcoming appointments: AS today!
    How are you feeling? Good, I think. I'm scared to say it because I don't want to jinx it.
    Rants/Raves: We went to a socially distanced Sabbat dinner at our Rabbi's Friday night and it was so nice! I miss going out.
    Rants are just the usual, too much to do, not enough time. Work is ugh. The boys are typical toddlers, etc. etc.
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: Who lives in your house? (Family, pets, etc.). DH, me and our 3 boys.
  • @mrosek91 eeeek! exciting that you're finding out today.  keep us posted! hoping your scan goes well!

EDD: 5/23
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Boy
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of: an endive
    Upcoming appointments: checkup at the end of the month
    How are you feeling? Good overall!  tired though.
    Rants/Raves:  DH wins MVP of the weekend for helping me do so much around the house and also grocery shopping with me.  usually i do that along and i dragged him along.  he was like, i cant believe you have to do this all the time it sucks lol.  felt vindicating!
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: Who lives in your house? (Family, pets, etc.). me, DH, 2 cats and 2 dogs!
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD: June 6th, 19w 1d
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Finding out. I really hope it will be this week. But my husband is really worried about me going out this week with the high number of cases of covid. So he might ask me to wait a week or a two. 
    Baby is the size of: Hedgehog
    Upcoming appointments: Jan 12th, tomorrow! So excited  
    How are you feeling
    Rants/Raves:  Tired of ranting. My cell is dying and I don´t want to get a new one yet. At least I have an office space to use my laptop since my husband is away. 
    Questions:  
    GTKY: Who lives in your house? Me, DH, DS, teenage SIL. 
  • EDD: 5/23
    FTM/STM/STM+:  STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Blue
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  Maltese Puppy 
    Upcoming appointments:  next week, virtual with MFM, end of the month with OB
    How are you feeling?  pretty ok.  Still taking zofran most days, but overall ok
    Rants/Raves:  none
    Questions:  none
    GTKY: Who lives in your house? (Family, pets, etc.) Me, DH, DD, and dog

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• EDD: May 25th
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Team Green
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  Endive
    Upcoming appointments:  televist 1/19
    How are you feeling?  Feeling good overall
    Rants/Raves: Rave: this weekend we reorganize the kitchen and finally donated all of the random non used dishes and such that have been taking up space in the back of the cabinets. Rant: working on reprogramming our school schedule again... hopefully the 2021-2022 school year will not be as crazy
    Questions:  NATM
    GTKY: Who lives in your house? (Family, pets, etc.) DH, DS - will be 3 in march, dog - 5 years old & cat - 13 years old 
  • EDD: May 30
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Bleu
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  paper airplane, and as folded-up as one too
    Upcoming appointments:  Tomorrow 1/12 with endocrinologist (virtual) and 2/3 next OB (in person)
    How are you feeling?  Really good, honestly, although I inhaled a small amount of the last sip of my latte yesterday and my entire breakfast came up. I guess it's because my esophagus is loose or whatever, but I guess I shouldn't complain because it's the first time I threw up this pregnancy. 
    Rants/Raves:  The new semester is about to start and I'm really grumpy about it. Not just the obligations, but having to go back around people. Yuck.
    Questions:  
    GTKY: Who lives in your house? (Family, pets, etc.) Me, husband, 4yo daughter, and three cats! (13yo old grumpy one and the 6mo "kittens")

• @mimser I am not planning a shoot. DH is def not on board, but I will be sure to capture pictures along the way of how I look (not jump bump selfies)
  • Liz101015Liz101015 member
    edited January 2021
    @mimser I did a maternity shoot at 31 weeks when I was pregnant with my son (2 sample pictures). One that was fully clothes and outside so more of a couple photo shoot with bump accents. We are planning onwe doing a family shoot this go around and making sure to include some bump focused images. I hate being the center of attendance so the bump out and proud photsshoots were not going to be my style but I do have friends who have done them and love them as 
  • @mimser we are going to take the kids to Florida and stay with my dad for spring break first week of April, so we will do some family photos at the beach. I’ve done them for my other kiddos so I feel like I have to again haha. Last pregnancy my friend, who is a photographer, text me and was like “hey... wanna come over and get in my bathtub naked full of milk and flowers??” 😂😂😂 she wanted to start advertising milk bath photos and I really don’t mind that sort of thing so I was like 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sure! They turned out beautiful. But I was literally 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I gave birth two days later. 
  • @Liz101015 great pics!

I think I'm about to schedule a shoot for when  I'm like 32 weeks. I want to do it at home and it to be an intimate, cozy feel. The nursery won't be finished yet though. I have a photographer in mind so if she's available I'll pick her brains a little and discuss this. 
  • EDD: May 26
    FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Green
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  baby’s palm is the size of an altoid
    Upcoming appointments:  next week! Anatomy scan and checkup 
    How are you feeling?  Starting to get uncomfortable trying to sleep—my current method of wedging pillows under/around myself isn’t working, I think I will finally just buy a maternity pillow
    Rants/Raves:  already ranted in the Monday B fest thread about my car situation 😖 
    Questions:  NATM
    GTKY: Who lives in your house? (Family, pets, etc.):  Me and hubby, plus our dog and cat. We also have 2 barn kittens (one is a tripod) who we have been letting inside at night. Plus all the farm animals! (A bunch of alpaca, a llama, cow, goats, sheep, turkeys, and chickens)

I really wasn’t planning on doing any sort of maternity pictures. Getting my husband to participate in engagement and wedding pictures was hard enough! 😆 but there is a tulip farm nearby that has a festival every spring and is a great spot for photos—beautiful fields of tulips with Mt Hood in the background. I was thinking DH and I could go with some friends and just do a couple of informal shots there.
  • @asf0613 @nsk489 I guess I'm lucky my fiancé is into these type of things. He was the one insisting we get family pictures done last Christmas (2019) 😅
  • @mimser lucky! I didn’t even get engagement photos 🥺
  • EDD: 5/21
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Pink!
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  palm is the size of a dime
    Upcoming appointments: at the end of the month 
    How are you feeling?  Mostly good 
    Rants/Raves:  
    Questions:  
    GTKY: Who lives in your house? (Family, pets, etc.) Husband ,  4 year old daughter and a 7 month old puppy 
  • EDD: May 18
    FTM/STM/STM+:  STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Team Pink
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  pack of astronaut ice cream
    Upcoming appointments:  nothing until 1/28 for my repeat AS
    How are you feeling?  Overall pretty good still. Starting to get uncomfortable which I feel like it way earlier than last time.
    Rants/Raves:  DH still hates his job and hasn't been able to get a new one yet, so he has been super grumpy this week. I'm trying to be supportive but I'm so over it at this point. He has been applying for new positions for about 2 years now but with everything COVID this year, firms weren't really hiring for a while. He has had a few interviews recently so hopefully something comes through soon...I'm not sure how much more of this stress I can take.
    Questions: nothing today  
    GTKY: Who lives in your house? (Family, pets, etc.) Me, DH, DS who is 2, and our two dogs who are long haired miniature dachshunds
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017