September 2021 Moms

FFFC - 1/8

Flame Free Friday Confession time! **not guaranteed to be flame free**

I'm bored - give me something good to read  ;)

Re: FFFC - 1/8

• Loading the player...
  • @cheers28 same here, he’s been complaining so much about how hot I am when he’s a furnace 100% of the time. I think he’s done more complaining so far than I have😂
  • @justyouraveragemama I just shaved my legs this morning and I honestly can’t remember the last time I did...I think it was sometime in November. 
  • @cheers28 oh good, it’s not just me then! Haha
  • @Centralmnmom I don’t know how you sleep through DH snoring. I can’t handle it or fall asleep if DH is snoring.
  • @cheers28 @justyouraveragemama I also do not remember the last time I shaved. I am blessed with a husband who just does not care, so I really just have to worry about other people who would see it.. which is no one right now hah. Maybe that's my fffc - I just do not shave unless someone else is going to see my legs... or my pits :grimace: 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @akwr I totally thought my SO didn’t care until last night he told me he didn’t want me to rub my prickly legs on him😂
  • I guess my belated FFFC is that I force MH to wear breathe right strips because I don’t want to deal with his snoring. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krash_ DH is such a mouth breather breath right straps wouldn't help this situation.   Usually I'm fine as long as I fall asleep first and with being pregnant that's not really a problem currently. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• FH dropped the "I think you should be a SAHM" bomb on me this week. After years of me telling him how much I HATED staying home with my son. Super annoyed. I should be grateful that I have the opportunity to do so but I'm more annoyed then anything. 
  • @knottie431e57b24bb5252b I don’t blame you. I do not have the patience to be a SAHM. I have 100% respect and admiration for those that can because I just cannot. I love my son but I also really like my alone time to work and make money. If you can manage daycare for two even if your salary just barely covers it, then I would work because your mental health is worth it. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• I’m with you, SAHM is not for the faint of heart.
    H has been angling for it too and sahm during pandemic would be really rough on my mental health.
  • @knottie431e57b24bb5252b It is nice to have the opportunity but it is also important to ensure you are happy with the decision. Make sure you guys have some serious conversations and figure out what works best for you! I don't have a full-time job right now just a couple part-time; I coach cheerleading and work as a sub in the schools. When we have kids I plan to be a SAHM, but I could never give up coaching and DH understands that.
  • @cheers28 I’m in a similar boat. My job’s full time, but I only work 3 days each week. I absolutely hated being a SAHM and this gives me a good balance of home and career.
  • @krash_ That was his reasoning that I would barely cut even. But he’s the one who encouraged me to take a lower paying job so I can have more time at home for family time. To be honest my income is just spending and vacation money. We talked about it more this weekend though and we’re both on the same page that once baby comes I will take the rest of the year off but go back to work right after the new year