June 2021 Moms

All Due Date Check-In 1/5/21

I figured better late than never for the first check-in of the new year!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 
FTM/STM/STM+: 
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 
Upcoming appointments: 
How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions: 
GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born?
~~Signature~~
Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
**TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

Re: All Due Date Check-In 1/5/21

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 25/15+6
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Blue
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A jar of nutella (why is TB so weird?)
    Upcoming appointments: 16 week check up/ultrasound tomorrow morning!
    How are you feeling?: I am feeling really good this week, I had a bit of a headache yesterday but that might have just been because yesterday was effing insane, the nausea and fatigue have pretty much gone away and I am feeling little dude all the time which I love.
    Rants/Raves: Rant: I am still reeling from all the events of yesterday. Also the vaccine rollout in my state has been a disaster and I am spending way too much time and energy trying to track the availability and schedules for my mom and myself. Rave: I have a slower work day today so I got to go on a morning walk with DD and it was really nice to get to do that during the workweek.
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born? We will probably share the name if we ever settle on one, lol. We shared DD's name pretty early and there was some major drama about it with my MIL ( :s ), but I also like that it makes the baby feel that much more real to me, my aunt who hosted my shower got me some cute stuff with DD's name on it and I have that stuff in her keepsake box now. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 17 weeks
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (this is #3)
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I don’t know 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an apple 
    Upcoming appointments: I had one today! 
    How are you feeling?: Tired 
    Rants: DH needs to go to the store. We are really scrapping the bottom of the fridge and I really need some more protein options. 
    Rave: We’ve seen some really interesting birds in our backyard this week.
    GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born?
    Definitely keep it a secret. Being team green the last two times has made this really easy because people get hung up on predicting the gender versus figuring out the name. Our kids’ names are traditional but not common so I definitely think people could have opinions about them and I’m completely uninterested in hearing them. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 19w 2d
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Size of a dollar bill
    Upcoming appointments: 1/13 A/S and 20 week appt
    How are you feeling?: feeling pretty good during the day. Tired at night. Starting to feel big. I've only gained 7 lbs, but it feel like it's more. The belly is starting to fell big when I sit up rom lying down, and my feeling is, it's too soon!
    Rants/Raves: I've been feeling lazy, and I am disappointed in myself because I was so good about getting workouts in up until the holidays. I have done some pre-natal yoga videos and those have been amazing for stretching things out. The little guy is starting to move more, or move so I can feel him more, so that has been really fun!
    We keep the name a secret and usually fib a little and tell people we have a short list rather than tell people we have decided but we aren't telling. People bug you less. 
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18+4
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out on Monday!!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an artichoke?
    Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan on Monday and then my first OB appointment on 22nd
    How are you feeling?: Just tired from not being able to sleep comfortably. some growing pains here and there.
    Rants/Raves: Rave - I went for a long walk today during lunch time. It was nice to get some fresh air. I always tell myself to go out after work but it gets dark so early that I don't feel motivated.
    GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born? we haven't fully decided on a name (partially because we don't know the gender) but I think we will tell as few people as we can. After hearing everyone's stories, I'm terrified of someone making a snarky comment or saying something that rubs me the wrong way! 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  17+6
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Pomegranate I think? 
    Upcoming appointments: 1/26 Anatomy scan 
    How are you feeling?: It has been a crazy stressful week, in which I told my company I was pregnant and they responded by laying me off. So dealing with all that craziness on top of family with Covid. Trying to stay chill, but it has been a hard week. 
    Rants/Raves: Rant: I am annoyed by my former company and freaking out about baby costs and insurance. Rave: I have some free time now? 
    Questions: does anyone have a belly support wrap they love? I didn’t use one with DD and I am wondering if I should this time? 
    GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born?  We have already shared his first name, still working on the middle. People have opinions, I don’t care, not their kid. They can raise a kid of their own if they want naming rights. 
  • @ramzlau so sorry to hear about your job, that's terrible that you got laid off! I hope your stress goes down soon.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18+4
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an artichoke
    Upcoming appointments: 1/18 for anatomy scan w/MFM and OB on 1/20
    How are you feeling?: good.  I'm finding myself feeling more emotional lately, I guess that's the hormones?  apparently I'm going to be one of those super crazy crying pregnant ladies!
    Rants/Raves: rant: my mom has started offering me a lot of opinions about things I should do with the baby.  not that I don't want her help but I don't necessarily agree with all of her opinions.  she's already informed me I shouldn't use a pacifier, any type of playpen/pack and play, or swaddle and that I should use cloth diapers. oh, and she does not agree with her grandchild being in daycare. um, so what are we supposed to do with the baby when I go back to work?  its not like we could afford a nanny, that's crazy expensive!  ugh.  rave: I'm enjoying finally being able to feel the baby move around and I'm getting excited to feel the first real kick!  should be soon I think.
    Questions: natm
    GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born?  we're not sharing, not that we're having any luck picking something!  dh is convinced baby is a girl and doesn't even want to think about boy names. so at this point we have a front runner for the girl but nothing for the boy.  so far no one has asked which is nice
  • @ramzlau they laid you off?! Can they even do that?! I’m so sorry!! 
  • @ramzlau what?? can work legally do that?? so sorry you're dealing with that stress
  • @ramzlau oh my gosh! That's horrible they laid you off. I'm so sorry. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  18+4
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out, eventually 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  the size it should be 🤷‍♀️
    Upcoming appointments: 1/21 for anatomy and 20 week appointment
    How are you feeling?:  Overall, I am okay. Insomnia is still really bad. 
    Rants/Raves: yesterday.... Raves: well, we signed a contract to build our new house this week  Should be ready end of September/ early October. So excited to design the inside of the house. 
    Questions: natm
    Meh, I don't like people's opinions so I don't say much. We were team green last time, so people took bets on sex and time/date of when we would deliver. I don't plan on telling people of this pregnancy until birth so I won't need to answer to anyone. Ha! 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 14th, 17+3
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM- 3rd pregnancy 
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  the size of a chipmunk 🐿 
    Upcoming appointments: Jan 18th for anatomy scan at 19 weeks.I’m soo nervous about this appt as I have never made it this far before so I hope all is well with the baby. I’ll feel more relaxed once this milestone is behind me. 
    How are you feeling?:  Overall, I feel pretty good most days. I just struggle with having a lot of dizziness when eating meals and some headaches here and there with some mild nausea Randomly for a bit. 
    Rants/Raves:   Raves - lately I have been able to go on my treadmill and workout with weights etc for 30-45 mins each time. I’ve done this everyday for almost this whole week. So proud of myself lol 
    GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born? Nope nope and nope lol No sharing of names until baby is born. Sorry family and friends. I like to keep the name a secret. We haven’t even picked a name yet but have a list going of boy names me and DH have agreed on. (Not many) 😆 My dad is not happy at me that I won’t tell him a name until the baby is here. I don’t want to hear anyone’s thoughts on names or weither they like it or hate it. Don’t care! Not your child and none of your business. 

@ramzlau Oh geez! That’s horrible. I’m so sorry your work did that to you. Legally I don’t think they can do that to you. It’s actually discrimination. I’d look into that if I were you. I’d be pissed!! That’s BS. 

@tilournextadventure that’s so exciting to build your new house. The design would be fun! Congratulations. 

• laurad75laurad75 member
    edited January 2021
    @ramzlau I echo the others... is that even legal?! Regardless, I’m really sorry 

@ellieemc26 yikes, your mom sounds very ‘challenging’. Sorry she is putting so much pressure on you. 

I have a question. When I stand up I’m getting a dull crampy feeling in my abdomen. Is that round ligament pain? I don’t remember this feeling when I was pregnant with DS. 

*edited because I meant dull crampy not full crappy.  lol
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @laurad75 likely RLP. I get it too. It’s super low and almost in my hip bones and it hurts so bad. 
    Each pregnancy it gets worse so likely why you don’t remember it last time. I think we also block out the negative things 😂 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 20
    FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: blue
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: avocado 
    Upcoming appointments: next week my 16 week appt (at 17 weeks)
    How are you feeling?:  better most days
    Rants/Raves: hubs had to have a surgical procedure today. 
    Questions: 
    GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born? We share, but haven’t shared with everyone yet
  • @kristah2 I have absolutely blocked out so much of my first pregnancy but I would remember this.  I do remember back pain starting at week 20 and if that comes back I'm done for.  It was so uncomfortable and got worse and worse with a grand finale of back labor.  FX this baby is better positioned and it doesn't come back. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  19+1 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Blue! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Mango

Upcoming appointments:  Jan 12th for A/S and appt

How are you feeling?:  pretty good for now.  Headaches are still there, soreness in my lower belly and belly button,  tired, nipples
    are super sensitive!

Rants/Raves: I finally got my hair cut and colored yesterday!! It feels so much better and lighter! I love it!!  I bought a belly support band so I’m hoping that helps with the lower belly pain.

Questions: none for now

Last time I only told my sister when we decided.  I kept it a secret from people I couldn’t trust to keep their opinion to themselves.  This time I can’t even think of a name.  So I’ll probably just have a list of names at the hospital lol 

@ramzlau holy crap!! I can’t believe that’s even legal?! Were they already downsizing?? I’m sorry your insurance is an added worry 😕

• @ramzlau echoing everyone here that they cannot legally terminate you based on the fact you are pregnant. I am sorry you have this added stress right now.
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @ramzlau I am so sorry! This happened to me when I was 35 weeks pregnant the first time. It was a complete and total shock, especially since my husband had already turned in a notice at his work and was planning to stay home with the baby. Please feel free to PM if you need to talk. Because you are pregnant you might be able to negotiate a little on benefits. Unfortunately, it is hard to fight when they are “downsizing”. 
  • @marebear15 sorry about your MILs changes. I hope she gets some answers quickly and can start on meds. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 2/ 19+2

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: we know, not sharing yet 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

upcoming appointments: had anatomy scan this week

How are you feeling?: Actually decent, was super nauseated yesterday, but never got sick. Since I started taking Prilosec that seems to have helped reduce stomach acid which helps too. Insomnia is killing me...I don’t want to be awake at 4am every day.

Rants/Raves:  exhausted with work and wearing many many hats. My VP came and checked on me today though and was really nice to make sure I was okay. I could say no to things, but I am a hard worker and don’t like saying no unless it is just something I cannot possibly take one. 

Questions: NATM

GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born? We keep it a secret until baby is born. We also don’t really start having conversations about a name until we are into third trimester. No reason for that, just seems to be what we do. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 4/ 19 weeks today

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: mango today 

upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan on Monday! I’m nervous and excited. Then virtual checkup on Thursday. 

How are you feeling?: Not bad. Pulled a muscle in my left glute so sleeping on my left gets painful. Foam rolling is helping. Too chicken to try out the at home Doppler from the midwives even though I can feel some movement now throughout the day. I know if I can’t get it to work it’ll just stress me out. I assume they’ll train me at the Thursday appointment. 

Rants/Raves: ridiculous childcare juggling earlier this week (at one point I was in a staff meeting while reading a book to 3 kids in my lap, lol) resulted in some bonus me time this morning! Debating curling up on the couch with tea or getting some projects done 🤷‍♀️

Questions: NATM

GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born? Secret/undecided. We’ve had a couple girl names picked out for years, had some top contenders for DS last time, but he was nameless for a day once. The ups and downs of team green. Have a couple contenders for boy names this time around, but not set on anything yet like we are with girl names. 
  • @ramzlau I'm so sorry!! That is terrible. Ugh that sucks so much, what a terrible way to start the year. I had a support belt with ds2 and it was super helpful as I was on my feet all day, every day. I don't remember the brand but it was like a right band. Just bought a velcro one on Amazon last week but haven't tried it yet. 
    @ellieemc26 good luck with your mom. My MIL  (whom I am very close to and love dearly) is like this and I just kinda tune out lol. DH often reminds her that the situation she raised babies in is very different from the current one. GL! 
    @laurad75 that's what my RLP feels like too. 
    @marebear15 I'm sorry about your MIL.  FX its nothing major.
    @mindyb2019 um I LOVE the chipmunk comparison 😆
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15+3? Idk I suck at that part. Due 6/29
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ #3
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: blue!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: avocado
    Upcoming appointments: had 15 will appt today, everything good. Saw hematologist yesterday and no more visits there until March!
    How are you feeling?: Eh ok. Still feeling pretty down from not seeing anyone over the holidays. Also a lot of anxiety right now bc of national events and my job. Starting to think about telling more people and my kids and I think that's making me anxious too.
    Rants/Raves: it's Friday!! Insomnia has set in majorly through (probably bc anxiety) so I've been up since 230 this morning and feel crappy today. Rave: I've been feeling better overall and was able to go for a few short runs this week!
    Questions: natm
    GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born? we usually give a list of names we like. We don't pick a name until we see baby, so people usually don't bug us too much beyond the list. 

When ds1 was born, I LOVED NameA and DH liked NameB. I was like I get to pick bc I did all this. Well, to our surprise, ds1 was born with a full head of red hair. The only NameA I knew in real life was a complete a$$hole- with red hair. So ds1 is NameB lol.  NameA is DS2's middle name. 
  • @_orchid_ right?? So did I 😆 thats what an app i have said. A chipmunk lol 
  • hollyk224hollyk224 member
    edited January 2021
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 30th/15+2
    FTM/STM/STM+: Baby #3!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: An orange
    Upcoming appointments: January 13th
    How are you feeling?: Tired and I feel like I’m getting huge
    Rants/Raves: So my husband tested positive for Covid on New Year’s Eve, so the past week has been yuck. He’s been quarantined in the extra bedroom and the kids and I have had to quarantine as well because we were exposed to him. The kids and I all got tested and were negative, thank goodness. We are thankful that he’s doing much better and it wasn’t worse.
    Questions: Have any other mamas here had cholestasis before? I had it with my last pregnancy (was diagnosed at 35 weeks & DS was born at 37+1) and I’m expecting it again this time, but I’ve found that most people are unfamiliar with it.
    GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born? We share whenever we decide on the name.
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• @hollyk224 I had never heard of it, but just googled that. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Hopefully, since you have a history your doctor will be monitoring you closely and have some strategies for how to handle it if it does arise again. 
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• _orchid__orchid_ member
    edited January 2021
    @hollyk224 my cousin had it with her first and developed it again with her 2nd. She just had her 2nd in November at 36 or 37 weeks (can't remember). He spent a day in the nicu bc he was so early but was discharged with her. I'm sorry you had that experience and fx for no reoccurrence! 
  • @hollyk224k I had it in 2015, diagnosed around 36weeks and was induced at 38w2d.  At the time, my midwife and OB didn't have a whole lot of knowledge about it and I struggled to source reliable research.  I had a second baby in 2017 and fully expected to get it again, but didn't! So at least in my experience you aren't guaranteed to repeat the experience. 

Now onto baby no. 3 and who knows if I will have it again but fingers crossed not as it was really awful!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 25
    FTM/STM/STM+: stm++
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: avocado I think? 
    Upcoming appointments: January 12
    How are you feeling?: I don’t want to jinx myself but better.....
    Rants/Raves: my pelvis and hips are absolutely killing me 😭
    Questions: 
    GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born? We usually just keep it a secret. After multiple babies, people around us seem to lose the excitement. We haven’t even really made an announcement about this one yet. 

@ramzlau I’m sorry about the job situation. I’m pretty sure that is a legal issue with discrimination. 
  • -Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 21, 16+5
    -FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    -Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink
    -Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Avocado 🥑 
    -Upcoming appointments: I had my 16 week anatomy scan on Wednesday and an OB appointment on Thursday. My next anatomy scan is 2/3
    -How are you feeling?: Still feeling like crap- nausea/gagging/vomiting, headaches, fatigue, back pain, hip pain
    -Rants/Raves: Raves- 16 week AS looked great, MFM doc thinks the 20 week AS will also look great. And I got t the 1st dose of the covid vaccine yesterday. Rant- These annoying 2nd trimester headaches can go away any time.
    -Questions: NATM
    -GTKY: Playing off of discussions this week, do you share your name choice/ideas with people, or do you keep it a secret or undecided until baby is born? We might share our list of potential names but will not share the name we actually pick until after the baby is born.

@ramzlau I am so sorry that you got laid off.

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 11, 18+2
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM!
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Blue 💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: artichoke

Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan on the 20th

How are you feeling?: nauseous as ever. Super moody. Just a real ball of fun over here

Rants/Raves: idk lol. I'll come back to this 
    Questions: none right now!

I can't keep a secret to save my life man
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ramzlau I’m so sorry. That is absolutely illegal and I hope you can fight it (if you choose as I can imagine it’s a lot of extra stress you don’t need). 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 3 (repeat c/s on June 24 or 25)/ 15w 1d 
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 🥑
    Upcoming appointments: Jan 18 for GD test and Feb 9 for anatomy scan 
    How are you feeling?: so much more energy and that’s amazing. Still off and on nauseous though. 🙄
    Rants/Raves: My son has a new food allergy and it’s a big one. Sigh. Tired of the allergy crap right now. But he’s a bundle of sunshine and we seem to have overcome his regression. Slept in to 7:45 by accident today haha. 

With my son, we told our families. They all loved the name so we had no negative reactions. With this one, we will keep it a secret but we’re also not decided yet. But since we’re also not finding out, it’ll be a double surprise for them. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Ah! Sorry I dropped the news and then the week became horrible, so I didn’t check in here. They are downsizing, actually the opposite, hiring 25% more staff currently. They are just outsourcing my job. It is a grey area whether it is legal, depending on timing of a lot of things. It sucks but life goes on, just trying to figure out what next steps should be career wise. Thank you for all the well wishes!