June 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms - Week of 01/03

How far along are you?

How are you feeling this week?

Re: Weekly Symptoms - Week of 01/03

• How far along are you? 14+5

How are you feeling this week? Less naseous!! But insomnia is starting in big time, so I'm trying to take fewer naps during the day. I slept with ear plugs in last night bc my cat making noises has been waking me up and the ear plugs helped! Also completely forgetting/mixing up words- mixed up the words "sabotaged" and "carmelized" today.
  • 14 weeks + 6 days

All the headaches. I CANNOT with them. I’ve tried Execedrin and Tylenol and warm compresses and massages. Gahhhh! But on the bright side, feeling much more energetic than first trimester. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 15+6

How are you feeling this week? Nausea/gagging/vomiting continue, I threw up my coffee this morning. My avid reflux is already pretty bad, I may have to start on meds for it. @mc0303 same with the headaches, I’ve had a headache every day for at least a week. @_orchid_  I’ve also been experiencing insomnia, ugh it’s terrible. 
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @MelissaMay82 I’m sorry the reflux is bad! I hate that. I’m waiting for mine to kick in. I took Zantac last pregnancy and am sad that’s not an option anymore. Nothing works as well as that for me. 
  • @mc0303 I also took Zantac last pregnancy, it worked ok for me but not great.

• @melissamay82 @mc0303 have you talked to your provider about what options are safe? I was on Zantac last pregnancy but they put me on Prilosec this time. It has definitely helped some. It’s also helped reduce stomach acid so I am not getting as sick either. 

I am mostly feeling okay. Although, some days I suddenly feel like I am moving as if I am ginormous pregnant. I finally started gaining weight in the last week and the bump is starting to really make an appearance.
  • 18+1

I think my stress level is so high it's knocking out every other symptom. I guess I'm still tired as I pass out around 9:30 and the insomnia is being triggered by my stress level, the need to pee in the middle of the night and my hips are killing me. I wake up every 30 minutes to flip to the other side and sometimes just lie on my back as they are killing me. 

@mc0303 ask your doctor about magnesium supplements. I was put on them at the beginning of this pregnancy due to previous migraines triggered by pregnancy. 
  • How far along are you? 15 weeks.

How are you feeling this week? I feel less nauseous overall, and have only been throwing up 2-3 times a day (it's been coming on quickly). Headaches are killing me! 
  • @MelissaMay82 @sugarcoateddonut I'm so sorry you are both still sick.  And @mc0303 the headaches suck so bad. 

15+2 today

I'm feeling fine.  I always feel pretty good in the morning and then by later afternoon I feel gross.  My skin is so sensitive I can't stand how anything feels and when my husband tries to be the least bit affectionate I want to scream.  My boobs are so uncomfortable.  It's like the inside of them doesn't fit in the skin.  I know that sounds insane but I don't know how else to describe it.  I feel like my anxiety isn't quite as bad this week because I feel so pregnant but I keep putting off sharing the news with anyone new because I'm afraid something can still go wrong.  

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @tilournextadventure my hip pain is so bad at night too, sometimes the only way I can get comfortable is by laying on my back.

• 18+1

@tilournextadventure @MelissaMay82 my hips are killing me too  :'( I haven't had a good night's sleep in a while. No matter which side I sleep on, the hip that is bearing all the weight starts to ache like crazy.
  • Is anyone else already having Braxton Hicks? With my second, I started somewhere towards the end of the 2nd trimester. This seems so early!
  • @marebear15 not yet, but last pregnancy I had them starting super early at like 15-16 weeks. I’m super on the lookout for them since I’m 15 weeks today. 

I had an “irritable uterus” apparently. I had to take Procardia my whole pregnancy to stop the constant contractions. 
  • 15+3 today, my Colace + bran muffins + salads + gallons of water regimen finally kicked in this morning and provided some relief and I feel 1000 times better than I did the last two days. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• How far along are you? 18w 6d

How are you feeling this week? ok, waking up at night, but my new pregnancy pillow a friend sent helped me get right back to sleep. 
    I have had headaches on and off. I notice they seem to come up when I haven't been good about my water. I've only had 2 20oz bottles before 2 p.m. today and one started. He's kicking, but I want him to kick more so I know he's ok. It makes me feel better when he's kicking!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• How far along are you? 15+1

How are you feeling this week? Less nauseous but still gagging at times. Definitely starting to get heartburn, particularly at night, and my back is sore lately. Seems early for that but here it is!
  • 18+1

Joining others in the hip pain club.  Have been sleeping terribly the last few nights even with the body pillow.  It seems to only get better if I straighten my legs which doesn't really work for trying to sleep on your side.  Ugh.

Also ate something that has brought back constipation with a vengeance.  After weeks of being pretty normal I'm suddenly totally stopped up again.  I'm blaming it on queso we had with take out mexican the other night, my diet has been pretty consistent otherwise so I just think what else it could be!

Other than that feeling pretty good!
  • @mindyb2019 I feel like your symptoms are always on par with mine from last week lol! I had crazy dizziness, I think it has to do with our bodies pumping extra blood for the baby and we’re off balance from carrying extra weight. 
    Next week is hip pain and terrible sleep  :D
  • How far along are you?

15 weeks and something days? I clearly keep track of this 😂

yay for everyone who’s starting to feel better! I have felt better the last few days also....and I hope I don’t jinx it. The insomnia is real now though 😫 my hips are starting to ache again pretty badly also.

• This baby can move off my bladder at any time. Walking to the bathroom is so far away and is annoying when you barely do anything. 
  • My work pants are getting so tight. I can barely breath lol. I feel like I held off on maternity clothes until 17 or 18 weeks last pregnancy but now all my pants are high-waisted and I am busting out of them. I think week 15 is when I have to give in lol. 
  • I am 16 weeks and 5 days. I am also completely and totally exhausted. Like I just want to lay on the couch and veggie all day. I’ve been super grumpy with the kids because they require me to act like a parent and not lay on the couch and veg. I am a midwife appointment this week and I’m going to have them check my iron. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am 18+1

I'm still throwing up, but not nearly as much as I was about 2-3 weeks ago. I'm tired, but not too bad. I noticed I was drifting off a lot while watching TV this weekend, which isn't normal for me, but nothing to complain about. I'm really trying to eat a little better now that the nausea isn't debilitating. I was eating every carb in my path to soothe my stomach for about 10 weeks, and my weight gain showed it. 

Oh yeah, and heartburn... ugh... 

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • 17+5 

I feel him kick occasionally, usually right before I fall asleep. Excited for it to become more regular. I have found the sweet spot with my Diclegis and Zofran, so I feel like I am sailing in 2nd trimester bliss. My only complaint is I always feel like my pelvic bone is going to split in two. Whenever I stand up or adjust from one position to another it feels like a wishbone tearing apart. I had it with DD too, but don’t remember it starting this early.