June 2021 Moms

January Appointments Thread

What appointments do you have coming up in the new year? 

Re: January Appointments Thread

• On Tuesday, I have my 14 week ultrasound and appointment. It’s technically the one where they can tell you what baby is but we’re keeping it a surprise. Can’t wait to see this little bean. Feels like it’s been ages! Also interested to see what my bloodwork came back with and if everything is good. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Early anatomy scan (16w) on the 15th. Getting anxious
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a 16 week anatomy scan on Wednesday (1/6) and then a 16 week ob appointment on Thursday (1/7).
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Anatomy scan with MFM on the 18th, will be 20+1 and I can’t wait!  Last US was during week 13.  Then a follow up with my OB on the 20th.  
  • Good luck all. I have my 16 week appt at 17 weeks (scheduling Bc of holidays) and I start getting weekly progesterone shots, I think. Yay. 

My MFM anatomy scan isn’t til the first week of Feb at 20 weeks. They wouldn’t let me do it earlier than 18, and said they’d prefer it at 20.  So 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

If I didn’t have NIPT I would have argued for sooner, but since everything was normal there, I’m okay with waiting, I guess. 
  • My anatomy scan is on the 15th and it'll be the first time we've seen the baby since I brought home my ultrasound pictures at 7ish weeks. This will also be the first time my husband will have met my doctor (and possibly last) before delivery. I'll be 20+1 technically since we adjusted my due date for the c-section but in reality it will be 19+5. 
  • My anatomy scan is scheduled for the 11th at 19+2.  I am excited to see my little lady.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My anatomy scan is 1/13 at 20 +1. Followed by my 20 week check up. Excited to see baby for the first time since 12 weeks!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Woohoo!! So many anatomy scans this month. Exciting!
    My anatomy is the 8th and I'll be 18+5. I'll also have an OB appointment after where I'll meet one of the four that will be delivering me. I'll be rotating OBs at each appointment from here to the end. 
  • Woohoo so appointments in January. I have an anatomy scan on the 11th at just over 19 weeks and then my first appointment with my OB on the 22nd. Can’t wait! 
  • Appointment on January 13th with my OB. Excited for this appointment because it’s with my doctor that delivered my other two babies and he’s absolutely wonderful. I haven’t seen him since I got pregnant this time around so I’m looking forward to it. I’ll be 16 weeks.
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• Oh my! So many anatomy scans this month. How are we that far already?! With my son, it felt like it took ages. Mine isn’t until the 2nd week in February but still!

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• MFM on Thursday. Will know more about further appointments this month then. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @ruemcclanahan 3 hour test this week. Does that mean your results weren’t good after your 1 hour test? Sorry you have to do the three hour test! 

@AKuzReve with DD my anatomy scan seemed so far away too. I also felt more pregnant than I do this time. 
  • @klj0228 I failed by like 10 points. I'm testing my sugars 4x a day over the weekend and then taking the 3 hour. I asked to do both because I want to be the most sure
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow so many anatomy scans this month!! Haha I'm at the end of June so mine still feels so far away. I hope everyone gets great news at theirs!

I have a hematologist appt Thursday 1/7, then a regular OB appt 1/8. Fetal echocardiograms start 1/22 for me and I'll have them biweekly until 32 weeks (I think... First time doing this kind of monitoring). 
  • @wendy838 cool. You have your anatomy scan on my birthday lol I hope it’s an all around good day for both of us 😁 
  • @mindyb2019 aw I hope you treat yourself to something extra nice this birthday! 😄 I know I will if all goes well at the appointment lol
  • I have a 16 week appt with OB next Tuesday and I'm very much looking forward to hearing the hb - it's so reassuring.  We will schedule my anatomy scan at that appt and I'm hoping she is open to doing it at 19 weeks rather than waiting until 20.  She knows I am having some anxiety with this pregnancy and so she likes bringing me in every few weeks so I don't go off the rails.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• I have my anatomy scan this Friday at 18+5 and then my 20 week appt on the 21st. 

It’s so hard to believe I’m almost halfway done!
  • AND my MFM rescheduled because I'm not far enough along for where he'd like me to be when I go in for my first appointment and scan with him. Really doesn't help me NOT catastrophize this week when this is the week of pregnancy that I found out something was really wrong last time. New MFM appointment date is 1/19.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @ashaislurking I’m sorry they moved your appointment out. Think of it as then trying to make sure they can get the most complete  information about your baby as possible. Moving the appointment out will give them more information. Hugs to you! 

@mindyb2019 yay for a good appointment! I saw in symptoms you have officially made it further than ever before. I’m sure hearing the HB made today even more special. 
  • Ugh I was supposed to do my 3 hour today but I can't stop throwing up. No way I could keep down that glucose drink 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ashaislurking Ugh, I'm sorry. I hear you on the stressful week, I'm currently in my "cursed week" myself. Hang in there!
    *TW*
    I terminated my first pregnancy in week 15 (though we found out in week 12 that the pregnancy was doomed), and the miscarriage for my second also happened in week 15 (found out a week later at my 16w appointment). 

@AKuzReve Glad your appointment went well!
  • @ashaislurking I’m sorry mfm moved your appointment. With dd mfm did a 16 week anatomy scan for me, so I insisted that we would do the same this time. The anatomy scan is where I found out that something was terrible wrong with my first pregnancy. I am freaking out about my AS tomorrow, my anxiety is through the roof.

• @MelissaMay82 @akoros @ashaislurking sending you all so many good vibes as you get through this week. These milestones are so, so hard. 
  • @ashaislurking oh sorry mfm moved your appointment. I'm sending along good thoughts during this waiting time. 

@MelissaMay82 I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending you good vibes for a great appointment. 

@akoros crossing my fingers for you and you will make it through this week. 

Just got a call from my ob office and my anatomy scan has been moved from the 8th to the 21st due to scheduling issues with the ultrasound tech. It will be 7 weeks from the last time I have seen a provider which makes me freak out a bit. Since I had an anterior placenta before I'm thinking my placenta is in the same position this time and I can't feel movement so my pgal brain is going crazy. It's going to be a long 2+ weeks. 
  • @tilournextadventure ugh I’m annoyed for you! Especially when the 8th is coming up so soon. Hope the extra 2 weeks go by quickly. Or better yet, they call you with an earlier available appointment. 
  • @akoros wow good thing you called, I would be so mad if I showed up at the original office to be told it was the wrong office.

@tilournextadventure that’s annoying they moved your AS out two weeks. I think that my placenta is also anterior. I feel like I felt more movement at this point with DD, definitely not good for PGAL brain.

• I have OB appointment tomorrow for what should have been 16 week appointment that I rescheduled. Will be 17+5. My OB mentioned MFM doing anatomy scan at 18 weeks, so I am assuming that is coming up soon too. Otherwise I am just trying to keep PGAL brain at bay, I don’t feel very pregnant, especially since the anatomy seems so close! 

GL to everyone this month! Hope those hard anniversaries pass quickly and you can get them behind you. 
  • @ramzlau I feel like I haven't seen you post on here forever. Where you been girl? Lol