May 2019 Moms
Options

The Exhausted and The Sleepless - January

2»

Re: The Exhausted and The Sleepless - January

• Options
    DD2 was up until 10:30... she kept turning her light on and playing in her room, and then she woke up again at 5... now it's time for me to get ready for work, but I'm worried if I start moving around she will wake up again.
    kids with flags
  • Options
    @brie_and_almonds I woke up at 10:30, too! I’m back on my every three hours for pain meds so I woke up at 10:30, 1:30, and 4:30. I was also being kicked in the colon all night, which makes me feel like I constantly have to fart! 😂😂 so there’s that. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 this is seriously getting you ready for life with a newborn. That will probably be relief once we finally get there.
    kids with flags
  • Options
    I've been up since 2:30 bc the dog had diarrhea. Hold me. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @sleepy33 That is the worst! I feel for you.
  • Options
    @sleepy33 same here for me tonight. Luckily my dog woke me up to go out! It's cold here tonight (0°f) so he didn't stay out long.
  • Options
    Baby was keeping me awake last night. I'm tired waah! 

• Options
    Third trimester stuffy nose is definitely waking me up every night for a few hours. I’m over this part already. I’m seriously counting down the weeks until my little shows up. 
  • Options
    I feel like I'm getting back into that 1st trimester sleepy-all-the-time phase. I just turned 27 weeks today and my doctor said 2 weeks ago, that around this time, I'm gonna start getting tired again. Ugh, so much to still do and no time/energy to do it. :(
  • Options
    This week I started feeling exhausted and overwhelmed with everything I still need to do for baby. I can’t believe that in a few short weeks our new tribe member will be here! Who’s started nesting? 
  • Options
    I started the nursery at the beginning of January, so I feel like I'm ahead. Trying to keep all baby things organized and ready to go. I have a big weekend planned of painting bedroom and closet doors, and hanging the closet door in the nursery. 
    And maybe some more thrift shopping for baby supplies. 
  • Options
    33.5 weeks and not sleeping well. I wake up to pee 4 times a night, and sometimes because I feel overheated. I wake up and tear off everything. 
  • Options
    I feel you. I want to sleep all the time. It seems like I haven't slept in forever. Because of the fatigue and tension, even sleeping doesn't help me stay awake. Most likely, it is necessary to restore strength with a vacation, rest, relieve stress. Good goals for the new year.