Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 12/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 12/22

• Options
    Following up on tags from yesterday:
    @fantasyflyte re: ice dams, we always get on in the corner seem of our roof and it leaks into the bathroom, if you are in a cold region I would suggest heat cables on the roof which is what MH installed for us and you can put them through the gutter, if not and it's not a reoccurring issue you can fill pantyhose with ice melt salt and put that in the gutter or on the roof to melt the ice. 
    @bows22 @keikilove haha maybe ninja sex will be our magic sauce! I'll hopefully find out exactly what our timing will be after our monitoring u/s tomorrow.

Month/Cycle: 13/14

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: letrozole + TI

R/R: I didn't get any of my Christmas to-do's done yesterday so today is my day! Luckily I have tomorrow off so that will help. I still have a couple gifts to get too  :#

CS/Q: none

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: idk

R/R: I'm exhausted. So much going on at work with organizing and trying to get our school committee to hold off on bringing everyone back. We have had more cases in the town I teach in since December 1st than the town had had from March-August. Just crazy. On top of all of that idk what my cycle is doing. My temp dropped again today and this is looking more and more like its going to be an an-o. And the exhaustion and confusion is killing our timing. Ugh. If don't get any sort of shift soon I might just lurk until AF comes. 

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/1AL

CD: CD13

WAYDTGKU: Tempdrop, tracking CM and CP

R/R: yesterday was exhausting and I was in bed by 7:30. I think I was outside too long because it just zapped my energy. I feel better this morning. The temp is suppose to be above zero today so I plan to take my puppy on a nice long walk. He really needs the exercise. Poor thing can’t tolerate being outside for too long when it’s below zero. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @krash_ girl get that Christmas shopping done! I was at Target on Sunday and jesus was everybody out.

Month/Cycle: 42/2 AL

CD: 1!!!

WAYDTGKU: sexy times, PNV and supplements, BBT, OPKs, GF and DF diet

R/R: OMG I was in limbo ALLLLLLLL day yesterday. Spotting had started super late on Sunday so I figured it would show up overnight and there was almost nothing in the morning. I spent all day yesterday brown spotting mostly when I wiped so of course I'm like WTF my tests are 100% negative - even the FRER at 3pm just to be really sure my tests weren't bad. It finally showed up overnight last night. The cramping actually woke me up once or twice. So no Christmas miracle for me but that's okay. I'm in a good headspace and that's what's important  :)

CS/Q: obviously not exciting with 1 dot

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    fantasyflytefantasyflyte member
    edited December 2020

@krash_ yeah, this is the second time that spot's had ice dams. My husband was able to get up on the roof yesterday and clear out the gutter, so hopefully it doesn't happen again this season.

@fameonmain2 blugh, I'm sorry, I hope you O soon.

@emeraldcity1214 enjoy the walk!

@inthewoods23 sorry about the wakeup cramps, but glad you're in a good headspace.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 32

WAYDTGKU: opks, bbt, cm, cinnamon

R/R: feeling not quite as yucky as yesterday. off today so planning to dive hard into the Christmas sewing that I'm now behind on.

CS/Q: another high temp this morning, hoping FF gives me CH tomorrow.

• Options
    I keep forgetting to add tags. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

@krash_ I hope you can get your shopping down quickly so you can be done and get your to-do list done. The other day I had a massive list and I was working on it all day and it felt like I wasn’t getting anything done. I hope you do better than me. 😆

@fameonmain2 I hope you can relax and get some rest so y’all can get good timing before your shift. 

@inthewoods23 Sorry to see you back here. Being in limbo wondering what your body is doing is so frustrating. I’m glad you’re in a good headspace though. 

@fantasyflyte What kind of Christmas sewing are you working on? I need to get my craft room unpacked and everything put away. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 my first goal today is to finish the apron for my aunt because I need to mail it. After that I have 6 pairs of pajama pants that need done by Friday morning :# I'm getting the hang of the pants though, because I've made a few pairs now, so they should go by relatively quickly.
  • Options
    @fameonmain2 sounds like our area. We had an emergency field hospital set up at the local state fair grounds and I think only now have they started using it since cases have shot up in the last month or 2. Just crazy.

@emeraldcity1214 I love how above 0 temperatures is good dog walking weather :D

@fantasyflyte I'd love to see your creations in the crafting thread!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @fantasyflyte I have quilts that’s are on my list to finish. I need to pick a pattern for my HP quilt I want to make. I have only ever made 1 clothing item. I need more practice in that area. 

Edit: reword. 
  • Options
    @krash_ not being able to cross anything off the to-do list is the worst. I hope you're able to get everything done tomorrow!

@emeraldcity1214 poor pup! Hope it's a little warmer today.. I was in bed by 8:30 last night too. Feel asleep reading!

@inthewoods23 sorry to see you here :( Good to hear that you're in a good headspace though! Luckily the town I live in is a little more under control and 40 mins away from where I work. Looking forward to being away from work the next couple of weeks.

@fantasyflyte glad you're feeling better today and GL getting your sewing done!
  • Options
    @krash_ Sorry to hear about the poor sleep & body aches. Hope you feel better soon I was living that life over the weekend, no fun. But today it’s gone. 

@fameonmain2 Sorry to hear you’re exhausted too! Hope the stress & confusion get cleared up soon. 

@emeraldcity1214 Ugh, the cold is a real energy-zapper. Hope your little pup is better with the slightly warmer temps. 

@inthewoods23 Sorry that AF showed, but glad you’re feeling good overall.💗

@fantasyflyte Enjoy your day off! Good luck with the Christmas sewing! 

Month/Cycle: 31/stopped counting

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Tons of supplements & meds, getting back on the horse when FW arrives  

R/R: Since we were doing IVF I stopped tracking everything; just realized this morning that I’m out of OPKs! Hope they will get here in time, especially since all deliveries have been delayed this holiday season🤞🏽

CS/Q: One dot this morning. 

• Options
    @fameonmain2 I know our state didn't see any major spiking from thanksgiving so I hope we keep things down-ish for this holiday.

@keikilove hope you get those OPKs on time! I was smart and bought a box late Sunday night knowing I had 3 left. I keep forgetting that my last box came with a thing that says I can get a package of 25 for free by leaving a review (I think). Should done that this month! My pack of 50 is going to last me a while.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @keikilove hope those OPKs get in in time! I have had good luck with Amazon but my Nespresso order has been stuck at a local post office for weeks now...

@inthewoods23 we are the opposite.. massive post-holiday spike. So much so that we are remote this week and that hasn't for us happened since the governor shut schools down last year. I just want people to stay home  :'(
  • Options
    @keikilove I went to go use some OPKs last cycle and realized they were all expired. I was going to order some for this cycle but they wouldn’t have arrived in time. Our packages (even when using Prime( takes at least 2 weeks. 

@inthewoods23 It amazed me last year how warm it felt after the temps went up from being below zero. We were walking around outside with short sleeves at 30 degrees. The temp got up to 32 this morning (it’s going to drop to the low 20’s as the go goes on) and I was so hot I was just wearing my cardigan. The temps can fluctuate up and down by 20-40 degrees any given day here. I’m just glad we are fluctuating above zero and not staying below and reaching -40. 🥶
  • Options
    @fameonmain2 that really sucks. If we could just get more people to follow safety protocols regardless of how effective they think they are, we'd be a lot better off!

@emeraldcity1214 we definitely don't deal with below 0 temps often here, but I know when we go through a number of days in the teens and it pops up to nearly 30 I can almost go walking around outside with my coat on but unzipped! haha. We had a high of -30 or so one day a couple Januarys ago from a polar vortex and man was THAT cold. Thankfully we did get permission at the time to WFH. I did not want to have to worry about whether or not my car would start at the end of the work day.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I should be plugging my van in when it drops below zero. I’m so glad I can park in my garage at home. It’s no fun getting in when it’s that cold when it’s been sitting outside. Even when I use my autostart it’s slow to warm up.