Babies on the Brain
Options

Waiting Room Wednesday 12/16

***General TW that this thread might contain discussions mentioning MC and loss.*** 

Welcome to Waiting Room Wednesday! You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. 

I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

When do you think you will start TTC? 

What brings you to WRW?

Any R/R?

GTKY: see spoiler (stolen from TTGP)

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Waiting Room Wednesday 12/16

• Options
    Anytime between now and July 2021

What brings you to WRW?
    Babies. Babies everywhere. 

Any R/R?
    Still down with covid. Some days I feel fine and others I feel awful. We ended our isolation on Sunday so it was nice to finally leave the house. We saw friends (we stayed in our car and they stood outside) and they told us our friend is 15 weeks pregnant. Really really happy for them but definitely had a cry on the drive home. I think what I really want now is some sort of confirmation that Glastonbury is going ahead because that’s still something we both really want to do (honestly, more me than him) but I know they can’t confirm anything at the moment. They’re still saying it’s going ahead in June as planned so 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

GTKY: see spoiler

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Ah @jackie_dunny you poor thing! Really hope you start feeling much better soon, it sounds absolutely awful. It does seems like we’re getting really optimistic news re: a vaccine and summertime though!

Jan!

What brings you to WRW?
    You nice folks

Any R/R?
    MIL. literally counting down the days to when we move away!!! Literally. I have a a countdown. 

GTKY:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dsher oh god, MILs 🤦🏻‍♀️ How far away are you moving from her? But yay, January! So soon!! I’m jealous 😅 remind me, will this be your first? 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @jackie_dunny we move mid June!! It’s an international move too so I figure it’ll just fly by once we get to mid-May! 

God I know, feels a bit surreal now that it’s getting close cause I’ve been thinking of it for so long! This would be my second! Timing of the first one was a bit of a surprise so this is the first highly planned one! 😂
  • Options
    @dsher oh wow! What country are you moving to if you don’t mind my asking? 

Spoiler: me ranting about Glastonbury if anyone is interested 😂
    This morning, DH and I looked up Glastonbury news to see if they were still planning on going ahead. The person who runs it is still saying they’re doing everything they can to have it go ahead in June but apparently an inside source let it leak that the booking team has been told to “stand down” and to stop booking artists and Paul McCartney (one of the headlining acts) said he’s pretty certain it’s not going ahead. So it’s REALLY looking like it’s going to be cancelled. I get that she has a business to run and stuff but if she’s pretty certain it’s going to be cancelled I’d really appreciate being told rather than being strung along getting my hopes up. And I’m sure the other 200,000+ people feel the same. Part of me is mega bummed that it’s looking like it’s being cancelled because I really wanted to go and we got tickets which are incredibly hard to get but the other part of me is like wahoo! We can start trying then! But we can’t! Because it hasn’t been officially announced. Ugh. Make up your mind, Glasto! 

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @jackie_dunny oh man the Glastonbury stuff is frustrating! Honestly they just need to make a decision either way and you’ll have something to look forward to! Hopefully you’ll hear back from them soon. 

I’m canadian so I’ll be moving back home for a year 🥰