July 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 12/6

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 12/6

• Options
    @navete normally we get fast food, takeout, or do quick meals like frozen pizza maybe once a month if that. Especially with my husband being gone for work it's basically an every day thing lately. My boys are even getting sick of it. So ready for this stage to be over. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat same with the tuna! But I’m trying to watch how much of it I eat. I normally put a little Mayo in it and either dill relish if we have it or dice up a pickle and toss it in there. I don’t even put it on bread lol 

I keep going back for plain McChickens at McDonald’s 🤷‍♀️ Nothing else sounds good and it doesn’t upset my stomach lol. Also been craving salty things so drinking lots of v8, and pickle juice straight from the jar 🥴. My sodium must be through the roof right now. 

I called and got my nausea prescription switched today and it’s already 10x better, so maybe I’ll try to eat a vegetable tomorrow 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nopegoat Thankfully no foods have made me feel nauseous yet, but I get protein in front of me and suddenly I am not hungry anymore. Unless it is shrimp, I take 2 bites and am done. This baby is a carbs only baby apparently.
  • Options
    I felt so good for one day with my B6, took the edge off my nausea and it was glorious. Unfortunately it’s no longer helping and I’m back to square one. Thankfully my unisom is helping me get decent sleep and relief overnight. So ready to talk to my dr again, I have never been so miserable. This pregnancy is definitely making me so glad it’ll be my last, for the first time in my life I am saying I don’t EVER want to be pregnant again.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    @jessd0117 mmmm V8, must go to store immediately!!!! Lol sounds so good!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jessd0117 I’ve been eating a lot of olives and I can always tell the next morning when I overdid it because I’m parched. Lol! 
  • Options
    Anyone have a good way of dealing with post nasal drip? It is triggering my nausea so badly. 
  • Options
    I've been having hot sauce on EVERYTHING, it seems to be all I can keep down which makes no sense at all!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    @daisy528 following for suggestions... in the same boat!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @daisy528 same 😢 no solutions that I know of yet. Gags me all the time