June 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms - 11/30

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms - 11/30

• Options
    @kristah2 I’m 14+4 and my shedding has started to slow down. Hasn’t stopped completely, but definitely slowed down some. 

I peed my pants this morning while vomiting. I’ve done it a couple other times, but mostly dribbles. Today seemed like so much more. 
  • Options
    @klj0228 Aw mannn that stinks! Have you seen those kegel trainers? I’m tempted to try one. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wendy838 +1 to the lightening boobs.  Good lord sometimes it takes my breath away! 
  • Options
    mc0303 said:
    @klj0228 Aw mannn that stinks! Have you seen those kegel trainers? I’m tempted to try one. 
    Never heard of them. After this baby arrives I’m going to request pelvic floor PT. Honestly, since my first it hasn’t been bad except vomiting in certain positions (which only occurs since being pregnant) or a very strong sneeze. 
  • Options
    I think I have hemorrhoids...or at least some sort of fissure. Was slightly constipated today, and after going to the bathroom there was a decent amount of blood in the toilet. Definitely not coming from my vagina (I freaked and poked around), thankfully, but still really upsetting. I've never had that much blood be there before. Called the on-call doctor and she's not concerned, so trying to relax about it....and find fibrous foods
  • Options
    mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited December 2020
    @akoros that sucks and its scary. Im sorry your having issues with that and constipation. I've been there. I dont have hemorrhoids but I've bled from my butt before from pushing a bowel movement and its frightening. Glad the dr isn't concerned about it.
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 Thanks, definitely reinstituting fiber-bomb breakfast smoothies

@MelissaMay82 Thank you for being responsible and considerate of others, even when it's unlikely. I agree, in your shoes I'd rather be safe than sorry. 
  • Options
    @MelissaMay82 hoping it's not covid and that you get your results quickly! Gargling with warm salt water for 5-8 minutes before bed has helped with my pnd a TON. 
  • Options
    @MelissaMay82 FX for you that you don't have covid and it comes back negative. Keep us posted! 

Oh man. My body all over feels like im 85 everyday lol All my legs, arms and back and joints/muscles just ache and are sore and stiff. I dont get it? I feel like I've gone for a good work out at the gym daily but don't do anything 😆 Is this part of pregnancy? Does anyone else have this issue or have experienced it before? 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 I was just complaining to DH about this. everywhere, especially my back/shoulders, seems to hurt today!
  • Options
    I am exhausted! I am struggling so much to get anything done. I’m so glad I’m not sick anymore but I feel almost as worthless because the couch is just so comfy and Ugh everything requires effort! I swore to my husband that I would be so good this pregnancy and not be a PITA and help....and it turns out that is a lie. I am just completely worthless when I’m pregnant. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I’m 11 weeks and the nausea/vomiting is worse than ever 😭 I’m really hoping it doesn’t stick around like last night. I scared my poor baby this morning vomiting loudly. I wanted to cry like him. 
  • Options
    Guys I'm 11+1 today and I feel like my body punked me 😭 been feeling pretty good the last few days and the last 24 hours have been awful. Soo naseous today with a migraine and I went to bed at 830 last night. DH sneezed last night and just the sound made me start gagging. This is almost the end of all this right??
  • Options
    @_orchid_ misery really does love company. I randomly started gagging this morning and during lunch, which is so weird because I used to be a night gagger.
  • Options
    Oh @_orchid_ I feel the same. I'm 14+ and was feeling good last week. The past two days I'm back to my afternoon sickness and feel terrible. Headaches are everyday now even though I started magnesium to help. 
  • Options
    ditto to everyone who has constipation, which I dont know where its coming from because I looked at my prenatal to see how much Iron it has and there's none. My dr. wants me to be taking an extra iron pill too so I really need to start that and figure out a way to combat constipation. My nausea is pretty much gone, but I'm still throwing up some mornings. Its so weird not being nauseous, but having to throw up. I threw up on an empty stomach this morning and a few minutes later I heard my 5 year old outside the door asking if I was done. He came in with a bag of tortilla chips for me to "soothe" my belly lol
  • Options
    @mc0303 Same, the only notable dreams I've had have been nightmares!
  • Options
    @akoros omg I’ve had so many nightmares 😫
  • Options
    @ruemcclanahan +1 for dream orgasms. I wasn't mad at it lol

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • Options
    @ruemcclanahan Yes
    @mrs_massie If you can afford it, Mega Food’s Blood Builder is a no side effects iron pill. I’ve taken it for well over a year and it’s risen and maintains my iron levels and I’ve had not any side effects. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lately my uterus has been growing alot and pushing up into my diaphragm so it aches and is really uncomfortable and sometimes I feel like I can't breathe well 😩 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 I've been having the same thing!  Every time I bend over it feels difficult to breathe unless I spread my legs apart so they don't press on my stomach.  And my belly was super sore yesterday!  General aches and lots of little twinges of pain. 
  • Options
    @ellieemc26 My belly was really sore yesterday too. It hurts. 
  • Options
    +1 for belly pain.  I sneezed yesterday and it sent a sharp pain near my hips.  Pretty sure that’s round ligament pain but it took my breath away!  

I have been feeling less tired these past few days, not needing a nap lol I’m hoping it stays this way for a while! 
  • Options
    @sgrn18 def round ligament pain already! I have to hug a pillow every time I sneeze bc holy moly does it hurt!!
  • Options
    So much round ligament pain here too. 
    Last week I cleaned the house on Friday and legitimately could barely walk from pain Friday evening. 
    And last night while I was taking care of my sick girl MOTN I stood up using my core and near fell over. 
    Not to mention all the random out of no where pains. So much worse this time. 
  • Options
    Ugh..im feeling really nauseous all of a sudden and belly pain again 🤢😫 This sucks! 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I’ve been feeling bad belly pain too this week! Now when I stand up and press below my belly button I can feel my uterus and get just the weirdest feeling from inside my body, it freaks me out! 

Now that I can definitely feel and see a bump coming from my lower abdomen I keep instinctively rubbing it or holding it, not unlike the way men paw at the parts growing off their bodies without any thought or consideration given   :D
  • Options
    I forgot how stinky pregnancy is. I was sitting on the couch like what's that smell....it was me 🤣
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ruemcclanahan omg I feel ya there girl. I was laying in bed last night making myself choke and gag from the smell 😆
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 the worst!! Haha! 
    Pregnancy Ticker