Babies on the Brain
Options

Waiting Room Thursday 12/10

***General TW that this thread might contain discussions mentioning MC and loss.*** 

Welcome to Waiting Room Wednesday! You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. 

I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

When do you think you will start TTC? 

What brings you to WRW?

Any R/R?

GTKY: What dream vacation is on your bucket list??

*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: Waiting Room Thursday 12/10

• Options

When do you think you will start TTC? Next cycle!! I’m not sure I’ll be hanging around here much longer. But I still don’t know if I’ll jump over to the TTGP board yet or not.

What brings you to WRW?
    Everything TTC related is consuming me already! We’re NTNP this month and at best we got -4 and +3 (more likely we got -5 and +2, but I’m not tracking so who knows). Besides, it took us 22 months to conceive the first time, with help, so I don’t know why I’m even getting my hopes up.

Any R/R?
    Rant: Work is stressing me out a little bit. They offered early retirement this fall since we’re struggling financially, and a couple of our staff took it. But that means we are super short staffed. We were short staffed before these 2 took early retirement. I’m also feeling the pressure to “perform.” I’m still new here, 3.5 years, and I basically took over one of the retirees job, who’s been here for 25 years. Those are huge shoes to fill. Ugh!

Rave: MH is working this weekend so I’m thinking about going to my parents’ house for a couple days. They have a heated garage so I’m hoping to work on a pikler I wanted to finish for Christmas (I need to stain and assemble it). I was also hoping we could make some Christmas cookies or something. And it’s my mom’s birthday on Friday so I thought it sounded like a good idea… idk.

GTKY: What dream vacation is on your bucket list??
     I love traveling soooo much! I’ve been dreaming about going to Peru and hiking to Machu Picchu for the longest time. I’m holding off till after we’re done having babies because of Zika, well, and of course now Covid.

*TW* TTC history

4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising

• Options
    I honestly didn’t even realize that Wednesday had passed 😱 this quarantine has totally messed with me

Anytime between now and July 2021 but with this new vaccine it’s looking like June/July

What brings you to WRW?
    Babies are EVERYWHERE at the moment and it’s killing me. When I was still going out for work, I feel like I saw a woman with a stroller every 5 minutes. And I can think of at least 4 or 5 people at the top of my head that have had babies.....this week! I’m dying. 

Any R/R?
    See above I guess for my rant lol my covid symptoms are starting to lessen so that’s good! Still feel fatigued, bit of a cough and sore throat and headache but overall much better! And our isolation ends Sunday 🙌🏻 

GTKY: What dream vacation is on your bucket list?
    I’d LOVE to visit all Disney destinations so not just all of the parks around the world but the safari in Africa, the resort in Hawaii, and all the Disney cruises! That way I get to travel the world AND get to do Disney! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maaaaaaybe in February. Maybe.

What brings you to WRW?
    Something to do lol

Any R/R?
    My MIL, you guys. I just, ugh. My MIL.  

GTKY: What dream vacation is on your bucket list?
    What Jackie said

@LJMoon6 you’re so much more crafty that I  don’t even know what you’re talking about. Enjoy! Lol

@jackie_dunny so glad you’re feeling better!!
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 we must’ve posted at the same time because I didn’t see your post! Ahh next month! How exciting for you! I’m sorry things are so stressful at your job. I’m with doodle, I have no idea what a pikler is lol

@doodleoodle I KNEW you were going to say the same dream vacation as me 😂 any new crazy stories from your MIL? I’m so sorry you have to deal with her 🙄
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options

@jackie_dunny A Disney cruise sounds amazing!!! I hope I can some day convince MH to go on one with our kids lol. Also, an African safari!? That would be a dream! I have a coworker that’s from Kenya. He usually goes back home for a month every year. I told him I want to go with him some time and he can be my tour guide! Nothing better than hanging with the locals. A Pikler is a triangle thing that kids can play on. I think it’s a Montessori thing?? Idk.

@doodleoodle I love crafting! I’m sorry your MIL is being a B. I can definitely relate. Mine hasn’t directly talked to me since this spring when I told her she couldn’t cut my child hair…

*TW* TTC history