July 2021 Moms

STM+ Check In (11/28)

How far along are you? 
How many kids do you already have? Ages? 
How are your other kids doing this week? 
Rants/Raves: 
Concerns/Questions: 
GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food? 

Re: STM+ Check In (11/28)

• @daisy528, that is the sweetest thing ever. 🥺🥺

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks tomorrow 

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 1 - 15 months old next week

How are your other kids doing this week? He’s good butttt he’s in a regression and waking up early (usually wakes up around 7:30/we wake him up but lately he’s been off). This morning though he did sleep in to 7 but I woke up at 5:45 because the house was too hot. I can’t win. 😩😩 Oh and he’s getting about 5-6 new teeth in all at the same time. 

Rants/Raves: See above. I hate regressions because I’m 100% a person who likes consistencies. I finally ordered new glasses after DS has completely destroyed mine and I hope they look nice! It’s been nearly 3 years since I got new glasses!

Concerns/Questions: NATM. 

Pre-kid it was bread and cheese lol. Or Indian food. Nowadays, hmm, my food aversions are so strong, nothing sounds appealing. I’d kill to eat cheese. 

Least - anything with beans or tomatoes. 

• How far along are you? 5 + 5
    How many kids do you already have? Ages?
    3 daughters.  6, almost 4, almost 2.  
    How are your other kids doing this week? Good. They have each other while I'm dead on the couch. No in person school for any of them. HALP. 
    Rants/Raves: They call the baby "Koala Bear."  My middle daughter is CONVINCED I'm having twins (she started asking about the twins in my belly before I even turned a test positive). I have a scan on Monday. 
    Favorite food is sweet potatoes. Least favorite is cheese. (Flame away) 
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks and something

How many kids do you already have? Ages? One almost 2 year old daughter. 

How are your other kids doing this week? It’s been a rough week with a cold and in and out of daycare but I think we’ve struggled a lot more than her. 

Rants/Raves: I finally got a Christmas card picture of DD this morning despite a snotty nose, uncooperative weather and a nice fall onto her face at daycare yesterday. I figure it just makes it more realistic. :P

Concerns/Questions: I think potty training might be on the horizon for us. How many potties do I need? One for each floor? 

GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food? I love a lot of food but some favourites are tacos and lasagna. On the other hand I’m pretty snobby about frozen/out of a box food. I’ve never let Kraft Mac and cheese cross my lips. 

• How far along are you? 7+1
    How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3 kids, 12 (13 on 1/1 😭), 10, and 3.5.
    How are your other kids doing this week? It’s nice to be on break and chilling out a lot.
    Rants/Raves: I really need my husband to quit buying shitty coffee because it’s the cheapest shit on sale.  Blah.
    Concerns/Questions: just anxious for Tuesday to get here for my first appointment!
    GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food?  Well, I have a nutrition degree because I LOVE food. How it tastes, what it does for the body, etc.  Lol.  Basically, anything that tastes good is a favorite.  Least favorite food?  Probably wild rice or green peppers.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • @Beckyf321 wtf is it with men and shitty coffee?! And then he wonders why I put an entire thing of creamer in it when I usually can drink it black. Ugh. That’s my rant too. 
  • How far along are you? 7w6d

How many kids do you already have? Ages? Caroline will be 5 in February and Haddie Claire is 2.5 going on 16. 

How are your other kids doing this week? I’m assuming good. I’ve felt terrible so I sent them to their dad’s for the week and pretended I was doing him a favor. Only perk of divorce. 

Rants/Raves: Ranting because I’m like a week behind on Christmas orders needing to go out but I feel awful so it makes it hard to get caught up. 

Concerns/Questions: is anyone else insanely dizzy? This is my biggest symptom and making it really hard to do anything. I’m convinced I’m going to pass out if I don’t lay down. I’m even dizzy sitting. 

GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food? I currently hate all foods so this isn’t a fair question. 
  • How far along are you? 8w 1d

How many kids do you already have? Ages? one insane 4 year old boy.

How are your other kids doing this week? he's been pretty good lately. We took our Christmas Card pictures yesterday and I had to bribe him with a cake pop so he would cooperate. We got some cute pictures. I have rehearsal all weekend and then work and rehearsal on monday so Tuesday is always hard because munchkin hasn't seen me in basically three days.

Rants/Raves: my kid slept over at my mom's last night and i was able to sleep for 8 hours uninterrupted!! it was magical

Concerns/Questions: I had an ultrasound yesterday but the us tech wouldn't let me see the images. All i know is that the heartbeat was 169. I'm can't wait for the radiologist/my ob gets back to me with results.

GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food? favorite: sushi always!!! Current favorite: breakfast burritos, specifically the one from the taco shop down the street from me: eggs, bacon, cheese, potatoes and beans. Least favorite: cooked fish. I can eat my weight in raw tuna and salmon but don't you dare cook it.
  • How far along are you? 6+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages
    3 year old and 1.5 year old

Pretty good. The 1.5 yo LOVED thanksgiving dinner which was hilarious. My 3 yo has a bit of a complex medical history but I just got all the referrals I need from his new pedi, whom I LOVE. 

Rants/Raves: I puked for the first time today, in the car. Into a cloth bag, unfortunately. It was a gross situation. When not pregnant I’m able to hold it in until we reach a stopping point but when pregnant it’s immediate and I felt lucky to even have that bag. We were close to Target though so I bought mouthwash and will be keeping it in the car 🙃

Concerns/Questions: No, just anxious for first appointment. Not til the 11th though. 

GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food? Buffalo chicken anything, but also love sushi and Indian food. Least favorite is cooked fish. 

@thepax89 I can’t comprehend hating cheese 😳😭

• How far along are you? 6wks1d
    How many kids do you already have? Ages? 5 boys ages 10, 8, almost 6, 4, and 1.
    How are your other kids doing this week? Driving me crazy. They have so much energy and I have none. 
    Rants/Raves: I am sick as a dog, zero energy, so dang nauseous, and so many food/smell aversions. I also desperately need to clean my entire house and property before my MIL gets here. 😭😭😭
    Concerns/Questions: Na
    GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food? Oof. I can't even think about food right now without getting nauseous. 🤢🤢
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @marikkita12 yessss give me all of that sushi!!!! Will order sushi to the hospital as soon as this baby is out, no matter the time of day! 

How far along are you? 7 weeks
    How many kids do you already have? Ages?  1 2-yr old

How are your other kids doing this week?  Refusing to nap today... argh!!!

Rants/Raves:  🤷🏻‍♀️ I turn 30 on Thursday... it’s definitely not going to be how I imagined celebrating that milestone.  Going to order a cheesecake - looking forward to that 

Concerns/Questions: none 
    GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food?  See above statements on sushi. Lol least favourite.... idk I’m not super picky, dh has this supplement powder that he puts in his smoothies and it tastes like ass so imma go with that because it’s all I can think of 🤪
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @marikkita12, wtf to the U/S tech not letting you see?  And no explanation as to why?
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • @canucklehead123, I turned 30 in October and it was a fun day but also not how I imagined. I was originally supposed to be in toronto partying at my best friend’s wedding, knowing we intended to get pregnant shortly after. I guess I’ll have a do over at 31. 

• @beckyf321 I think because the tech is not allowed to interpret anything or answer questions so by not letting me see then she doesn’t have to answer any questions 
  • How far along are you? 6w6d
    How many kids do you already have? Ages? DS is 14 months 
    How are your other kids doing this week? Poor boy has a cold. He’s eating and playing like usual but sleep has been rough. 
    Rants/Raves: Made some delicious turkey noodle soup yesterday with Tgiving leftovers
    Concerns/Questions: Just general low key concerns about morning sickness. I go back and forth on being concerned about not having it yet, and reminding myself that it could start any day or not at all. My dating scan on Thursday can’t come soon enough! This turned into more of a rant, sorry.
    GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food? Favorite is dill pickles, least favorite is green bell peppers. I can also eat my weight in red meat - tacos, burgers, steak, I don’t care. I could never be a vegetarian. 
  • @cammie0526 ooh want to pass along the recipe?! I was looking for a good turkey soup recipe for my leftovers!
  • trawas01trawas01 member
    edited November 2020
  • @canucklehead123 I turned 30 early this year and JUST missed all the pandemic stuff. Crazy crazy timing. I hope you have a great birthday even though it’s going to be different than you thought 💕

• How far along are you? 8w
    How many kids do you already have? 1
    Ages? 10 months
    Great. He is the happiest little man
    Rants/Raves: Rant - just got home after driving 12 hours from my sister's house for Thanksgiving. Exhausted, never doing that to a baby again
    Concerns/Questions: Not really
    GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food? Any Asian food is great. Least favorite, olives??
  • How far along are you? 9W
    How many kids do you already have? 2
    Ages? 5 and 8
    Great. We spent a week on vacation. 
    Rants/Raves: Rant - currently on a 12 hour road trip. I'm over it. 
    Concerns/Questions: Not really
    GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food? Tacos!! Least favorite, anything with peas or mushrooms. 
  • @cjjr21 I feel your pain.  I swear I am not doing a 12 hour road trip again until the kids are much older. Barrett (my 10m old) cried for an hour and a half straight at the end. 
  • How far along are you? 5+6wks
    How many kids do you already have? Ages? two DDs.  4.5yrs and 2yrs
    How are your other kids doing this week? My 4.5 year old just doesn't sleep it's gotten to the point where I'm just like screw it she can just stay up until she crashes.
    Rants/Raves: I'm getting a little in my head this week about the baby not being okay.  I'm still so early and still so nervous, I have just under 3 wks until my first ultrasound.
    Concerns/Questions: 
    GTKY: What is your favorite food and your least favorite food? Man I am all about pasta and pizza and anything bad for you!!!  I don't like grapefruit, I always thought it was something you grew into liking but it's so damn bitter.

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • @marikkita12 Not letting you see or givng you any pictures sounds really really weird to me.  My U/S tech with the last one was just like I'm not going to answer anything and I'm like okay that's fine, but I still got to watch.

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • ThePax89ThePax89 member
    edited December 2020
    Any other moms with a whole truckload of kids feel like their bellies are much bigger now than they were at this stage with the others? 
  • @Pax89 yep definitely bigger and earlier each time. . Stretched out stomach, muscle memory, and at this point bloat are super real.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @nopegoat I think that's what happening. Seems like everything happens 2 weeks earlier with each consecutive human.