June 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms week of 11/22

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms week of 11/22

• @kristah2 Same, even my doctor had a hard time finding it with my last pregnancy so I really don't think I'd have an easy time.
  • @mindyb2019 I actually have better luck when my bladder is full so the baby is pushed forward (same reason they ask for a full bladder for early ultrasounds). Maybe try that? Otherwise it’s definitely so hit or miss this early. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @klj0228 @kristah2 thanks. I’ll try taking just at night. I need some relief! I always battled thru it before but I’m so busy with 3 kids now that I need the meds this time. 
  • @dogmom5 I took Diclegis last time which is essentially time-released unisom and B6. It did take a while for me to feel relief and even with the “relief” I was still vomiting frequently. When I would skip it, I definitely noticed a major difference in vomiting. I took it at night and my body got used to the grogginess in the morning after awhile...maybe 2 weeks then it didn’t affect me as much. I’m super sensitive to things that make you sleepy...like I’ll pass out with a Zyrtec.

I took it until I gave birth at 36 weeks. My OB switched me to something stronger half way through but my stomach couldn’t handle it... it started with an R and now I can’t remember the name. 
  • Started an all due date thread like we discussed two weeks ago. Sorry I missed last week! Fingers crossed it goes well!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @mindyb2019 it’s hard to find the heartbeat with a Doppler at this point. Even when I went to the OB office on Monday a nurse and MA couldn’t find it with the Doppler. When I had the ultrasound right after, the ultrasound tech said that because my bladder was full it was pushing my uterus to the left. At home with the Doppler I try to empty my bladder, lay flat, and prop my hips on a pillow. I always start midline below the umbilicus and slowly move out towards the sides. It also helps sometimes to angle the probe towards your pubic bone.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Ugh.. Im dying over here guys!! I had my NIPT draw done last Friday so I called the company in Canada that does the test to see if they got my sample and if the results are finished yet and sent to my Dr. The lady said that they just received my sample only on the 24th ( ugh) and the testing isn't done yet and no results back. She said that it usually takes up to a maximum of 10 days for the test so I prob won't get it back till next Friday Dec 4th 😟😢. God! That seems like an eternity to wait. I dont know if ill make it that long. I woke up today and my anxiety is through the roof about it. I feel sick to my stomach like I want to barf or cry, and I just have this bad feeling in the pit of my belly that something bad is gonna happen. I hate this feelings and can't shake it. I NEED this milestone behind me and now I don't even know if I want to know the answers anymore 😩 
  • @mindyb2019 fx that you get your results sooner than next Friday! Maybe their turnaround time will be quicker than you think! 
  • @mindyb2019 hopefully they will get the results sooner, but tell people 10 days in case there are hiccups in the lab. I know this is a big worry point for you, but try to let yourself relax. Try to do something relaxing this weekend to get your mind off it. Have you talked to your H about your worries and anxiety around it? Sometimes my H is so practical just telling him helps me calm down. 
  • @mindyb2019 sending you so many hugs!! You're so close to having those results, even if it takes another week- think of it as just one more week- you've already been through 7 with this anxiety, you can do one more! There's nothing you can do to change the outcome, and statistics are in your favor. Try to take care of you this weekend, do some of your favorite things, go for a walk in a new place, something to distract yourself. Thinking of you and I have everything crossed for low-risk results ♥️
  • @mindyb2019 That wait is horrible. I hope you get the results sooner!
  • @mindyb2019 I hope you get your NIPT results soon!

I am also waiting for my NIPT results. I had the panorama drawn Monday morning. I called natera this morning to get a case number so that I can use the patient portal (the land didn’t have a lot number to give me. They gave me a case number, I tried logging on and the website wouldn’t let me. I called back and was told that they don’t think they have the sample yet but it could maybe be in the lab. I really hope that they receive/find the sample by the end of the day. 

Also I am an idiot. I have been taking my prenatals wrong for weeks. I take the garden of life organic prenatal once daily (1 pill). I accidentally got the multi ones which is 3 pills. I have only been taking 1 for weeks. Thankfully, I do take a separate DHA/folate. Ugh just one more thing to be anxious about.

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @MelissaMay82 no need to fret! Some people don't even take prenatals (me when I was pregnant with my son lol)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My son is obsessed with the idea of Humans or Pets right now.
    I.E. we are eating Carrots. He goes " Humans loveeee carrots. Hmm. Do pets?? *Gives to our dog*  wow Pets loveeee carrots!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MelissaMay82 don’t worry. I don’t even take a prenatal every day right now depending on how nauseous I am.
  • @MelissaMay82 I take the same prenatals. I was so sick and had kidney issues at the beginning so I dropped down to one a day, and skipped a full a week. I figured something was better than nothing. I have, this week, started with two a day to see how I am. So far okay, but will wait a few more weeks before upping to three. My DHA pills are two a day too. I dropped those to one and increased up to two a day last week. You're doing fine. Something is better than nothing in my opinion.