Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/STM+:
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go?

Re: Weekly Check-in *** Week of 11/23

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/28 30 weeks 4 days
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: summer cantaloupe
    Upcoming appointments: Dec 3rd
    How are you feeling?: Horrible. I am having terrible pelvic and tailbone pain. I can't sit or stand for too long without being in significant pain. At this point I'm guessing I have SPD just based on the symptoms and movements that hurt 
    Rants/Raves: our facility is starting to clear up from the COVID outbreak. Nobody has tested positive in a week and everyone that was positive is now considered recovered. 
    Questions: anyone else have SPD? What helped with the pain. Laying down on either side and taking warm baths are helpful right now, just wondering if there is anything else I could be doing. 
    GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go? We took a belated honeymoon last summer, about 4 years after we had been married. It worked out better for us and I feel we enjoyed ourselves more than if we would have went right after the wedding. We went to Florida
  • briemobriemo member
    edited November 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 32w2d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 💙

As tall as a Ken doll?

Upcoming appointments: 11/25

How are you feeling?: pretty much the same. Fine most of the day and thrashed by 8pm

Rants/Raves:

Questions: 

GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go? We stopped in Sedona for a few days driving back from our wedding in CO. It was *beautiful* a bucket list must!
  • Loading the player...
  • @amm126 great news that the outbreak at work is clearing up!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  30W5D
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A platypus
    Upcoming appointments:  OB and US next week.
    How are you feeling?:  Tired, I'm waking up multiple times throughout the night and not able to fall back to sleep quickly.
    Rants/Raves:  My birthday was last wek and DH took the afternoon off with me.  We went for a private 3D ultrasound because he hasn't been able to come to any appointments.  We paid for the 15 minute package, but after 75 minutes the tech was still having trouble getting any good views, so we got to go back today over the lunch hour.  Still no good full face photos, but he got to see her in there and all the stuff I see at ultrasounds which was the real goal of going.  Also, feeling like I am not prepared at all for January...  Now that there's snow (6 inches fell last night) the reality is setting in that we only have two months left and I feel like there is still so much stuff to get.
    Questions:
    GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go?  We drove about 3 hours from home for a few nights to an area with lots of wineries and provincial parks to explore.  
  • @krisspy22 omg turtle bay in HI!? That place is amazing! Ive stayed on the north shore before- most beautiful place! 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/10; 33wd1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Celery

Upcoming appointments: NST on Wednesday

How are you feeling?: So tired. I also have a very energetic toddler when she comes home from school, which doesn't help. I totally jinxed it last night when I told my husband that I'm not feeling as bad as last time; the heartburn/acid reflux was way worse than it is now. Then I proceeded to throw up in my mouth a little bit while I was sleeping. The joys of pregnancy.

Rants/Raves: 
    Questions:

GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go? Cancun at an all-inclusive resort. It was nice to just relax for a week.

@amm126 I'm sorry about your SPD. :( I'm glad to hear about the outbreak at work, though. 

@krisspy22 I haven't even ordered a crib yet because I want one that transitions to a toddler bed and then a bed, and it's hard to find the conversion kits for the ones we like. I'm trying not to worry about it because she won't be sleeping in it until June. But I also have no idea what the next 6 months will look like next year. Right now her nursery has the closet installed, a desk that I'm using as a makeshift dresser, and a nightstand (both hand-me-downs so eventually they'll get replaced). My daughter's nursery was pretty much empty until she was around 5 months, so I'm hoping I can get away with the same thing; just worried about supply issues with the pandemic.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 20, 2021/ 31w5d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A bunch of asparagus 

Upcoming appointments: US and OB tomorrow 

How are you feeling?: Overall feeling much better than I have been. Yesterday was my worst day for heartburn since I got pregnant. I had a total inferno after each meal. Ended up taking three Tums throughout the day when I’ve never needed more than one. All of this after having had a several week break from heartburn... 🤷‍♀️

Rants/Raves: I know I’ve raved about baby’s movements a couple of times already but they continue to bring me so much joy. This week they feel so different. They’re more drastic and I’m better able to identify certain body parts. I can specifically tell when it’s his foot and I love when he slides it along my belly.  

Questions: Not at the moment 

GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go? Yes, we went to Cape Cod. 😊
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    34 weeks 1/4

FTM/STM/STM+:
    STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
    Blue

palm is the size of a Reese’s PB cup

Upcoming appointments:
    next week is my 35 week appointment and US then I go weekly. I can’t believe I’m already there!

How are you feeling?:
    fine, huge

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go?
    we did 11 days in Playa Del Carmen Mexico, it was amazing. 

@amm126 I got a belt to help with SPD and wore it as much as possible. Also a Webster certified Chiroprachtor. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/28, 30+5, C-Section tentatively scheduled for 1/21 
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a football
    Upcoming appointments: next Wednesday with OB
    How are you feeling?: okay. not great but not terrible. TMI but I've had some diarrhea (I did with my daughter in the 3rd tri as well) and I have a hard time distinguishing between the cramping urge to poop and contractions. Pregnancy is so glamorous! 

Rants/Raves: We had to cancel our trip to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. I'm really bummed. Trying to look at the positives that staying home we'll have time to put the crib together, put up Christmas decorations, etc.

Questions: Do you have a pregnancy bucket list? This is probably my last pregnancy and I feel like I haven't done all I should be doing to 'enjoy it'. I don't know what all that includes especially mid pandemic but I need to make a list. 

GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go? We went to our favorite all inclusive in Mexico (excellence playa mujeres) and had a week of relaxing... it was amazing. 
    Me: 36 DH:41
    DD born 1/3/2019
    EDD for #2 1/28/2021
    BabyFruit Ticker

• krisspy22krisspy22 member
    edited November 2020
    @briemo we loved it!! So relaxing being away from Honolulu, and the views from the resort were just amazing. 

@supersara2 yea the supply issues were giving me anxiety. I ordered 2 different cribs and a week later both orders got cancelled for not being available. The third one we picked out is delayed until mid December, so I’m just really hoping it comes in. I also usually pay extra to have it assembled (because neither myself or DH want to deal with it) but the one we picked was like $200 more than what we wanted to spend, so now we’ll have to build it too. Damn this pandemic *shakes fist* 
  • @krisspy22 I'm also feeling very behind in the nursery department.  Realized yesterday I need a curtain rod and black out curtains for in there and many many other things.  We basically only have a crib and glider so far.
    @oaktree6 <3 baby kicks
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  Jan 5; 34w
    FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM
    Team: Green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the millennial's guide to baby sizes says a mid-century modern hanging lamp this week. 
    How are you feeling?:  Sometimes feeling like relaxin is relaxin' my hip joints too much. Not too bad (yet), but some days going up and down the stairs feels like a chore. 
    Rants/Raves:  I almost hesitate to write this bc once I do, it will likely be the last good sleep I get, but recently I've managed to sleep 9+ hours at night. Which is not only impressive, but a bit alarming that my body feels it needs that much sleep. Of course, I still get nights here and there with only 5 or so hours of restless sleep. So maybe it's balancing things out. I'm just happy to get any sleep at all while I can. 

Hey y'all, it's feeling really real now that so many of you are sharing your induction/c-section dates! I'm getting excited to hear how it goes for all of you, so have decided I'll join the FB migration. This has been a great community and I'd love to continue the connections. 

@amm126 What a relief that the outbreak at work is clearing up.
    @hp242 Amazing that you're getting snow already! I bet that makes Jan feel close. My Dr. at my last appt was like "you need to have your car seat by 36w," which is just around the corner for me. So that's shocked me into action. 
    @krisspy22 My nursery is progressing, albeit it feels like I have way more to get, and I'm waiting on registry purchases until I buy the rest. So I feel you with being behind. 
    @supersara2 Ack, oh no on the acid reflex. I find it can curse me that way too; that once I claim it's gotten better, it hits with a vengeance that night. 
    @lacroixliz I only have a very small pregnancy bucket list. It being my first pregnancy, includes things such as baby shower, maternity photos and putting together a will. I guess also unofficially on my list are things to enjoy w the time I have before baby, like sleeping and watching all the tv I want. I'm certain this list might have been a bit more expansive had we not been in quarantine the entire time. If you get any good ideas on what should go on the list, I'd love to hear!

• savykaysavykay member
    edited November 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/28 30w 5d
    FTM/STM/STM+: #5
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:💙
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Platypus
    Upcoming appointments: Next Friday 
    How are you feeling?: It really depends on the day, some I still have energy, and some I just feel like I’m in a fog all day. Not to mention the general aches and pains from the hips and just walking in general. 
    Rants/Raves: Rave- currently I am sleeping reallly well. 
    Questions:
    GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go? We went on a cruise along the Mexican coast, and loved it!

@amm126 I’m so glad to hear the COVID situation at work is clearing up! As for the SPD, I would suggest looking into getting a belt. I’ve heard they can really help!

@hp242 Ditto on not being ready for January yet 😬, it feels so soon now! 

@supersara2 I am right there with you on the fatigue and tiredness, and also the energetic toddler, solidarity, we can do this! I’m so sorry your heartburn kicked in. 

@oaktree6 baby kicks ❤️❤️❤️

@lacroixliz We loooooooove Excellence Playa Mujeres too!!! We’ve been there twice, and talk about going back all the time. 

@lavenderclouds So glad your making the FB move too!!!

ETA: I just hit post too soon. 
    1st BFP 6/7/10 premature delivery and loss at 22w2d on 10/4/10
    2nd BFP 10/10/11, EDD 6/2/12,natural m/c 10/13/11 at 6w5d
    3rd BFP 12/25/11, DD born 8/31/12
    4th BFP 1/3/14, DD born 9/5/14
    5th BFP 11/15, DS born 7/24/16
    6th BFP 7/14/16, EDD 3/20/18

• @amm126 I had SPD the last few weeks with my second pregnancy and it’s horrible. I’m so sorry! It hasn’t started yet this time but I can feel some slight pressure already so I’m sure it’s on it’s way. I don’t have any tips since mine started around 37/38 weeks last time I just kind of dealt with it but I hope the belt helps!  

@k@krisspy22 we haven’t done much with our nursery yet, we have our furniture (reusing from our boys) but we need to paint and redecorate and get all the clothes washed and out! We finally put some paint samples up yesterday but I’m having a terrible time picking a color. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/20/21 31w6d
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: asparagus 
    Upcoming appointments: I had one today, next one in two weeks. 
    How are you feeling?: eh, I’ve had congestion issues come and go since mid October and it’s finally progressed into a sinus infection, I tend to always get one that lasts a month or two around this point in pregnancy. Thankfully I got antibiotics today and they tested me for covid too just in case. I can take Benadryl to sleep again now that I have antibiotics so that will be nice to hopefully get some sleep too. 
    Rants/Raves: I’m irrationally afraid that this baby is coming any day. No idea why, my first came at 41 weeks and second at 39w2d. 
    Questions:
    GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go? Yes! We went to an all inclusive in playa del Carmen Mexico. It was great, our ten year anniversary is coming up in 2022 and we are thinking about doing something similar if we can!
  • msjaaymsjaay member
    edited November 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 30 + 6

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Asparagus
    Upcoming appointments: Next growth check on 11/30 and regular OB on 12/2
    How are you feeling?: Pretty good still!
    Rants/Raves: We didn't expect to have a shower or anything with the state of everything, but our friends put together an outdoor, socially-distant drive-by baby shower last week. It was very sweet and little babe got a lot of great gifts. It was nice because I didn't see a single person without a mask who got out of their car to say hello or drop off a gift. I appreciate how careful everyone was being because I was a little nervous about everything. It was not a typical shower at all, but it felt good to have something that felt 'normal' during our pregnancy since so many things are anything but normal right now.
    Questions:
    GTKY: Did you have a honeymoon? Where did you go? Hawaii (Kauai and Maui)! We loved it so much and vowed we would go back but it took awhile (11 years!). We did a trip back to Kauai last Spring since we loved it so much and figured it would be our last big travel hurrah before baby. Little did we know haha.
  • @krisspy22 same on the furniture frustration! I hate ordering all of these things without seeing anything but I'm doing my best. I'm actually sitting here right now looking at PB swatches that they sent me since it's the only way I'll know what my glider will look like. And our poor little 1st baby won't have much of a nursery in this apartment haha so you feel way ahead to me! We're not getting a crib or anything but did set up our PNP. Made me feel better that we at least have *some* kind of place for baby to sleep  :|

@lacroixliz we loved Excellence PM too!

• @savykay EPM is amazing! We've been there twice and ERC once. I miss traveling and kid free vacations!

@lavenderclouds before I had my daughter I wanted to go to the movies and out to eat a lot (two things that aren't happening right now anyways). This time I want to enjoy solo time with my daughter, sleep a lot, and eat a lot of things that I can't justify when I'm not pregnant :)
    Me: 36 DH:41
    DD born 1/3/2019
    EDD for #2 1/28/2021
    BabyFruit Ticker