1st Trimester
Options

Please tell me I’m not alone.

Okay ladies, I’m 11 weeks pregnant with my third, I already have a 5yr old and a 2yr old. Both boys. I’m seriously exhausted ALL the time. The problem comes in the form of my husband. He has started to demand we have sex twice a week, every week no excuses. He asks me every Sunday what two days are we doing it and I have to schedule it out. The problem when he doesn’t get it twice a week he literally acts like a child. Won’t speak to me except to tell me what a victim he is. Last week we only did it once and he hasn’t spoken to me in days because of it. I’m seriously at my wits end. I don’t know what to do. He doesn’t seem to care that I’m tired, already taking care of two kids and honestly the last thing I want to do right now is put effort into having sex at the end of the day. Someone help me!!

Re: Please tell me I’m not alone.

• Options
    ^^ everything @chichiphin said. That is NOT ok. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay ladies, I’m 11 weeks pregnant with my third, I already have a 5yr old and a 2yr old. Both boys. I’m seriously exhausted ALL the time. The problem comes in the form of my husband. He has started to demand we have sex twice a week, every week no excuses. He asks me every Sunday what two days are we doing it and I have to schedule it out. The problem when he doesn’t get it twice a week he literally acts like a child. Won’t speak to me except to tell me what a victim he is. Last week we only did it once and he hasn’t spoken to me in days because of it. I’m seriously at my wits end. I don’t know what to do. He doesn’t seem to care that I’m tired, already taking care of two kids and honestly the last thing I want to do right now is put effort into having sex at the end of the day. Someone help me!!
    Definitely not okay. Sounds scary actually. I agree with PPs. Sex should be consensual and if he can’t understand that then he needs to seek help. I hope he stops acting that way. 
  • Options
    You are not his sex toy, you are a human that needs to give concent and agree to sex. He can not demand it from you. That is abuse.  
  • Options
    i agree that coercive sex is abuse and also just plain gross. I would take sex off the table completely and require him to go to individual therapy.