2nd Trimester

Gender guessing!

lana1891lana1891 member
edited November 2020 in 2nd Trimester
Let's post our ultrasounds and guess what we're having!

Re: Gender guessing!

• lana1891 said:
    Let's post our ultrasounds and guess what we're having!
    Um, really?
    1st the sex of a baby is not gender. You cannot guess a gender by a crotch shot. You will find that out after your child is a bit older.
    2nd: Not fun looking at other peoples kids' crotch shots.  Please respect your unborn kid and not blast crotch shots online! 
    3rd: We are internet strangers, not ultrasound techs, who actually interpret ultrasounds. 
    4th: if you are so intent in this "game", why didn't you post 1st? 

"Let's guess what we're having" 🙄😒
  • why is everyone on here so damn b****y about everything. Stop being an internet troll and let someone enjoy their pregnancy how they wish too. Jesus
  • Loading the player...
  • why is everyone on here so damn b****y about everything. Stop being an internet troll and let someone enjoy their pregnancy how they wish too. Jesus
    How they enjoy their pregnancy, is NOT GUESSING THE GENDER OF ANOTHER PERSONS BABY. 

If you want to enjoy your pregnancy guess the sex organs of the kid with your friends and family NOT internet strangers. 

Not an internet troll - its obvious no one posts on the tri boards. 

I give advice when needed and try to help out those that do post here, so they get a response and know someone is listening.

You have not been a member here for that long and the whole "guess the gender" typically doesn't go well on these boards.  That is what medical professionals are for, not untrained internet strangers.    

If you do not like the comment sex =/= gender, sorry but it doesn't.  

Please do not tell me I am trolling.