1st Trimester

Gender prediction

Has anyone used Ramzi theory for gender prediction and it be correct? I got 2 different results. Ugh. This scan was transvaginal at 6 weeks

Re: Gender prediction

• @aao0916 we don't do that here.   You're probably about 50/50 whether you have a boy or a girl.  Which hey, a healthy living baby is better than the alternative, trust me, I would know.  

oh no please GIF by CBC
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • Oops sorry lol
  • Loading the player...
  • aao0916 said:
    Has anyone used Ramzi theory for gender prediction and it be correct? I got 2 different results. Ugh. This scan was transvaginal at 6 weeks

50/50 is about as good as anyone here can guess either.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Yes i know that..i guess i was just excited and impatient for my NIPT results 
  • If I give my true thoughts, I might get banned! @meggyme, lol.  

• @harpseal135 you’ll have to write a blog post and just direct people there. Haha! Or gif it out.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • That’s why Ramzi theory is a crock of shit. And the placenta is definitely not forming anywhere at 6 weeks. 
    I don’t understand the rush to find out the sex of the baby. Just wait until 11 weeks for NIPT. My gosh, that didn’t even exist when I had my first and I had to wait until my anatomy scan at 20 weeks. The horror!
  • calliah said:
    That’s why Ramzi theory is a crock of shit. And the placenta is definitely not forming anywhere at 6 weeks. 
    I don’t understand the rush to find out the sex of the baby. Just wait until 11 weeks for NIPT. My gosh, that didn’t even exist when I had my first and I had to wait until my anatomy scan at 20 weeks. The horror!
    I even laugh at that! Oh my, I waited until BIRTH! Tge only 100% guarentee!
  • calliah said:
    That’s why Ramzi theory is a crock of shit. And the placenta is definitely not forming anywhere at 6 weeks. 
    I even laugh at that! Oh my, I waited until BIRTH! Tge only 100% guarentee!
    Me, too! I actually know two people, within the last year, who were told the wrong thing at the anatomy scan. One found out at a subsequent ultrasound. The other literally went to the hospital thinking the baby was one thing and came home with the other!