1st Trimester
Options

Pregnancy

I’m 8 weeks pregnant and I started having some brownish with a tiny bit of light pink since last Tuesday. It’s been almost 8 days like this. This is my second pregnancy and I never had anything like this happen just cramping which I’m having during this pregnancy as well. I was supposed to get my period this November 1st but obviously I did not because I’m pregnant I’m trying not to worry and think positive. I also have thyroid, and I’m currently taking a higher dose.

Re: Pregnancy

• Options
    A lot of women have bleeding and have perfectly healthy pregnancies.  The timing of yours could likely be implantion.   Cramping could also be your uterus expanding,  which in my experience, felt more pronounced with each pregnancy 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @legendairymomma  I wondered the same thing actually...

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Hey Arnold
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • Options
    How did I overlook that detail?
  • Options
    menera_28 said:
    I’m 8 weeks pregnant and I started having some brownish with a tiny bit of light pink since last Tuesday. It’s been almost 8 days like this. This is my second pregnancy and I never had anything like this happen just cramping which I’m having during this pregnancy as well. I was supposed to get my period this November 1st but obviously I did not because I’m pregnant I’m trying not to worry and think positive. I also have thyroid, and I’m currently taking a higher dose.

• Options
    I also have questions about the math, but also- call your doctor if you’re ever concerned.