Babies on the Brain
Options

WRW 11/4

***General TW that this thread might contain discussions mentioning MC and loss.*** 

Welcome to Waiting Room Wednesday! You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. 

I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

When do you think you will start TTC? 

What brings you to WRW?

Any R/R?

GTKY: Are you a gloves or mitten kind of person? 
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: WRW 11/4

• Options
    When do you think you will start TTC? 
    Anytime between now and July 2021 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

What brings you to WRW?
    babies 

Any R/R?
    I’ve been feeling a load better. My job is still rubbish and we’ve gone into another lockdown which obviously no one is buzzing about but it is what it is. I’m tired of complaining about the situation and my job and instead I’m just focusing on the positives (sh*t hours at my job = more time off at home, lockdown = time with hubby and not spending any money that I don’t have lol). I genuinely think that’s why I was feeling ill a couple of weeks ago. I think it was stress. Also rave, it’s my birthday on Saturday! 🙌🏻 

GTKY: Are you a gloves or mitten kind of person? 
    Whatever keeps my hands warm 😂 I almost never get cold except for my hands and feet. I definitely prefer gloves over mittens though! 🧤  ⬅️ didn’t know there was a glove emoji lol 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @jackie_dunny happy almost birthday! Do you have any plans for it? 

When do you think you will start TTC? I suppose it’ll partly depend on election results 😅

What brings you to WRW? The baby rabies lol

Any R/R? I could rant all day about the election and pandemic 😅 also trying to find silver linings, I guess. I’m coming up with some good DIY Christmas gift ideas, focusing on that for now. I want to give myself time to actually make nice things for people

GTKY: Are you a gloves or mitten kind of person? Gloves. I like finger freedom lol- how do you DO anything with mittens on? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Jackie!

What kinds of things are you planning to make, Tumbleweed?

When do you think you will start TTC? Idk 🤷‍♀️ CD1 today, guys. I can’t even tell you how relieved I am. 

What brings you to WRW? I want another baby but it’s not a good time.

Any R/R? DH has decided he’s all in on furthering is career which will likely mean we will have to move. His last promotion took about 6 months of applying for different openings so I’m expecting it will take at least that long this time. I really don’t want to move  cross country 9 months pregnant, or worse.. with an infant 😬 super stoked he’s decided to go for it though. He’s much happier when he’s working towards something 

GTKY: pockets? I hate gloves and mittens.. and socks. My skin needs to breathe, guys 😂
  • Options
    @doodleoodle I’m glad af is providing relief and not negative feelings. 

I’m working on all kinds of random things- mostly to use up craft stuff I have at home. Lots of crochet (so far frisbees for my nieces & nephew) and hanging plant holders. I gathered pine cones to dry out and make into fire starters. I have a bunch of acorn tops, but don’t know what (if anything) I’ll use them for. Possibly some drawing, if I have the time.  
  • Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes! 

@tumbleweed-1 nope no plans. The UK has gone into another lockdown as of today so nothing is open. No stores (except food stores), no restaurants or pubs, no meeting up with people indoors or in backyards (you can meet up with ONE person outside of your household outdoors), etc. so we’ll see what DH comes up with 😂 he’s actually a fairly good planner so I have faith in him lol I didn’t realize you could make a frisbee out of crochet? I wish I were as crafty as you. I always say I’m a creative person in a talentless body 😂

@doodleoodle yay for CD1! Yeah moving while pregnant or with a newborn sounds miserable. Good luck to YH! What about fuzzy socks? I loooove fuzzy socks
    PitaPata Dog tickers